What's new

haxi's first real outdoor grow: 2010

haxi

24 june update

24 june update

Ok guys, the past 24h I've been very high and drunk, so I'm very tired actually ^^
[[I just throw the pictures here and I'll edit this spot tomorrow and tell you what is what on the photos :) ]]
And sorry for the photo quality, today we had absolutely no time for photos so I made them quickly... ^^
Enjoy

Cybere2

Hawaiian Snow

Big Bang, the bottoms leaves are fucked up, I don't know why, I thought I took a photo of the ill leaf but.. no Oo

Super Silver Haze

Blueberry

Lowryder A, so weird..

Lowryder B so nice and healthy

Cybere3

White widow

Stay tuned
Peace :rasta:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very nice update, even if the pics ain't perfect. one can see the plants are doing good.

why don't you put the pics in your albums section here on icmag, much safer i bet then image hoster. also easier to look at them all in full size.

good growings

haxi

Well in fact the photos I take with my mobile phone LG renoir are abour 1.8Mo each one...
I should modify the settings so the photos will be under 1Mo ..
I'll try for the next update!

haxi

Ok guys I edited the post, I'm less high today than yesterday that's cool, also :p

GreenMAX

Nice plants Haxi!
If you don't have snail problems I would put some mulch around your plants-it saves lots of water!

haxi

Hello GreenMAX, thanks for passing by !
Yeah I see that many guys here put mulch, I'll try to find some :)
Anyway I'll add rocks and such around my plants to avoid evaporation if I can't find mulch.

Thanks for the tip :D

MJBadger

Veteran
Anyway I'll add rocks and such around my plants to avoid evaporation if I can't find mulch.

little tip i`ve seen before , if it`s possible to scrape a thin layer of the soil or whatever from around your plants & lay in a thin piece of polythene (say 300/400mm square or even bigger) with a hole in the centre big enough to water into around the plant stalk & make a cut from centre to an outside edge so you can lay it around plant , replace soil on top of poly to hide it & it will keep a lot of water in around plant
A few of us on the outdoor sites use this method if the ground tends to be fairly dry & it does not dry out like a mulch .

Stay green .

haxi

Hello everyone !
Thanks for your support fellas, I realy appreciate it!! :dance013:
I'm on holidays since a week now, and I'm not at home, so I can't check the plants.
My friend will check and water them today, the weather these days have been very sunny and hot! :D
Hope the girls will appreciate it much ;)

Soon big photo update!
Stay tuned.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
enjoy your holidays man, our people make holidays were you live. awesome growing weather you guys have. hows the law situation. can't wait for the next update...

:wave:

haxi

Hello everyone !
Sorry for the lack of updates, I just came back at home today, my exam results are tomorrow...
I hope I passed it :) !
My friend checked the plants, he told me that everything was OK, growing good and he watered the ladies, that apparently love their spot.. :dance013:
There will be a big photo update soon...

I keep you updated bro's ;)
See you

haxi

09 JULY UPDATE!

09 JULY UPDATE!

Hello people !
I've been much partying these days 'cause I passed my exam !
I'm So happy now :) ! And on holidays :D !
So... we went to the spot today...
Bad and.. very good news !

We topped/FIM'ed all the plants.

Firstly, the Cybere2, that was the tallest plant we had, had been hurt by an animal I guess...

Cybere2

The two main branches are broken... But she's still looking not bad!!

Cybere3

The Super Silver Haze is little, but it's branching a lot:

SSH

The Blueberry, at each stage, at the base of the fan leaves, there are two branches growing! Promising :)

Blueberry

Big Bang, background: SSH

Big Bang

Hawaiian Snow my favourite...She's approx 1m85 tall (6 feet)

:dance013: :dance013:

The two lowryder started flowering, they are looking good and we have two different phenotypes, one more indica, one more sativa.

Lowryder A Now called Lowryder sati pheno :

Lowryder B indica pheno, much branching: we like that!

Lowryder B, we wonder what is the blank reflects on the leaves...

Sorry guys, no photos of the white widow today, I thought I took 'em but my phone probably bugged. She is as tall as the Blueberry with BIG leaves! :)

I can't wait to see them growing and budding as hell..!
For info, the weather have been very nice since 15 days, almost no clouds, but no rain ... ! And The sun have been very hot these days (37°C - 99°F), my friend only watered them with 2L per plant last time, but they don't show any water deficiency, so we were very happy :)

Today, We watered the lowryders with 3L each, and the biggest plants with 4L per plant.

Tell me what do you think about that!
All comments are welcome! :tiphat:

See you ganja lovers :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sad to hear about your biggest plant being attacked by animals. for the rest all is looking good, not long now and things should start to bud up. i like how you dared a few indoor strains too. hope that Hawaiian snow finishes up for you. it will be interesting to see how the WW you have does too outdoor.

keep up the good work man

:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
great garden bro, this is first time you grow hawaiian snow? she coming big i think and are so beauty ..i can't wait for see this one into the flower boom!!

haxi

Yep first time growing hawaiian snow, she is so beautiful man I hope I'll get some potent great smoke, if she finish in my latitude...
One more month of growth + the big sativa strech With that I think she's gonna get BIG :D
I topped her.
I've seen some grow logs about hawaiian snow outdoors, like this thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=139546 they are just so nice :D
Superior strain.

G

Guest129216

Looks like things are going great Haxi!

Good for you.

See you later.