What's new

haxi's first real outdoor grow: 2010

haxi

looks like some one is gonna have a nice few pounds of stash when all those plants are ripe :)

shame about the Hawaian Snow, maybe you got a really slow pheno? how much longer do they have till you start getting frost at night? have always loved WW, will be interesting to see what you think about your one when you are smoking it.

keep up the good work man.......

:wave:

Hello man!

Well I hope at least one pound of quality buds from all the plants.

About the hawaiian snow... I'm so disappointed ... She should be finished in november, but with that delay of the start of the bloom, I'll for sure harvest it not finished completly.
Well, that will happens only if it flowers a day...

I start praying...!

Fingers crossed for the HS and the SSH!
My only sativas... ^^

Peace :rasta: ! :tiphat:

B

blancorasta

:wave:haxi,
thanks for comin back by my garden. your spot is lookin good bro, i warned you earlier about that H Snow at 43 north it should take atleast 14 weeks and i knew it would start late. my alaskan ice just started and its a much faster strain, at a lower latitude. the snow is supposed to be grown in the sub tropic-tropical type envirinments.

i think you could still benefit some, from some defoliation give it a try.

peace

haxi

Hello fatass, blancorasta and blan-k-flor ! Thanks for passing by guys! :D

Well... The hawaiian snow is a beauty, I hope she'll give me some nice buds...!

I'll go to the spot to water, feed and check the buds friday.
I'll probably defoliate the blueberry, more or less, I'll see. And the big bang too.

I want compact nugs !! :p
I just Can't wait :D !

Stay tuned guys!

Peace :rasta:

haxi

17 September update!

17 September update!

Hello guys!
So here is the lastest photo update!
I hope you guys like it.
The hawaiian snow is still not flowering... I'm so disappointed..
The others are going good, all females, bud growth is good and resin production too!

Bag seed, super sativa, just flowering
20100917180300.jpg

Little Cybere never watered, she's flowering nicely :)
20100917180306.jpg

Super silver haze, flowering!
20100917175819.jpg

Big Bang
20100917180321.jpg

Hawaiian Snow
20100917180135.jpg

Following at the next post!

rocket high

Veteran
The white widow looks like a real winner ... i like the structure of the growth.
The Cybere is so small and cute i want to take her home lol

all looks well haxi good luck ;)

Swazi-CW

Global View:

20100917184027.jpg

Tell me what do you think :D

hello bro !!

A very nice place to be...un vrai p'tit coin de paradis ;)

Bonne flo l'ami, dans l'attente de voir ce que donnera ta SSH...je t'avoue que cette gen me plait pas mal, j'espère que le temps sera avec toi !!

a++ :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking good haxi, shame about that hawaian snow. seems it should have at least started by now eh? will be interesting if it will start to flower soon.

keep up the good work mate, not much longer now :)

hawaiiOG

hey bruddah from France were did you get your Hawaiian snow seed's, Because if you did not get it in Hawaii then you got something different. I know who started that strain and he only gave out like 50 seeds of the true strain Hawaiian Snow to people that had tie to seed banks.I love your gorilla grow well done bra.

haxi

Hello guys, thanks for passing by!!

My hawaiian snow is from greenhouse seeds, they crossed one hawaiian beauty with Laos.
The result is a powerfull herb with an onion smell, I smoked it in Amsterdam, and damn it's THE BOMB ! :)

But she's not flowering yet :( ...

I'll go to the spot today to water feed and check the plants.

Have a good day!

haxi

Hello guys, so here is a pre-update, just to keep you guys drool :p

2010-09-24_14_58_31.jpg

Blueberry's bud
2010-09-24_15_29_12.jpg

Blueberry's branch
2010-09-24_15_30_53.jpg

The plants are smelling very strongly, I shook the plants to remove the water on the buds, and the smell is so strong and beautiful !

Next update tomorrow guys :)

S

stratmandu

Haxi, my Haw Snows have been flowering for 4 weeks and have 4-5 more to go from the look of things. These were re-planted in early June after the dang hogs ate the first batch. This is down south 33NL. Good luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts