What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativas

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
She looks outstanding, so assuming you are in Hawaii I would expect her to finish late December and the trics will start to show about 8weeks into flower:) Any details on the Thai region she is from, structure is lovely and upright?
Kona coast. Trying to get some details from the donor.
His cuttings outgrew his tent so he had to farm them out to foster growers. Got here 4 feet tall and root-bound.
Up potted to a 3 gallon, then cut the bottom off and stacked that on a 5 gallon pot. She's drinkin' 4 gallons a day so is probably root-bound again.
Way more meds than I need already so her feet will just have to pinch. Will take snaps at harvest time

Vysocinagrower

Veteran
Wow, I am happy to see your great photos, so here are some of my.
Federation Hawaiian sativa
IMG_20201025_092945.jpg

IMG_20201028_210137.jpg

Hawaiian sativa x Sour Diesel bx2

IMG20211018164926.jpg

IMG20211016103227.jpg

Hawaiian diesel (Hawaiian sativa x Sour Diesel bx2) x Purple satellite

IMG20221009104801.jpg

IMG20221012175549.jpg

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Wow, I am happy to see your great photos, so here are some of my.

Federation Hawaiian sativa
View attachment 18773037

View attachment 18773034
Hawaiian sativa x Sour Diesel bx2

View attachment 18773040

View attachment 18773038

Hawaiian diesel (Hawaiian sativa x Sour Diesel bx2) x Purple satellite

View attachment 18773041

View attachment 18773042
wow hawaiian diesel is pretty frosty this year. I liked its herbal lemon zesty taste...

this is kona gold x haze, made by me, grown by my brother numide:

dsc_0124-jpg.18770349

need4weed

Veteran
Surf and others on cherry bomb. The orig beans I got from green genes way back were real nice. I’ve grown the new batch and while there are hints of the originals they weren’t even close in quality of flavor or high. Just honesty on this one. Wish I would have worked the first ones
I've got some old cb seeds gifted by an ic member. Cant recall his handle, but was from florida. He did a guerilla grow with it, massive plant that looked heavily sativa to me. Pretty sure it's the cherry bomb from a bygone era

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
From what I have heard a 22 week flowering is about right for that one. Takes forever but you know what the result will be. Some people have the patience and some don't. I once grew Malawi Gold and let it go for 22 weeks. Excellent results but the wait was killer.

Please take a picture right before you chop it.
Just the information I wanted. Mahalo nui.
Grew a Malawi red last year that I now see I chopped too early.
My other favorite mostly Sativa kine is Ice Breaker. Seed company sent one feminized seed as a gift. Took cuttings for 3 years and beat them up, sprayed them with silver thiosulphate, told them lies, made them write bad checks, etc. Just would not hermie.
What did work was senescence. She finally popped some stamens at 13 weeks.
Without your input, I probably would have chopped too early. I owe you one brah.

herbgreen

Veteran
Heres another Hawaiian Sativa :coffee:

Waipio Hapa from old Centennial seed line knocked off by these guys but youll have to contact them See if they can find you a few packs! :biggrin:

theunofficialgoodguys.com

Cannabis Seeds from Unofficial Good Guys

Welcome to our online store! We currently carry feminized and regular seeds to many strains and crosses as well as multi-strain packages. We stock seeds from every day growers and breeders as well as breeder packs from other breeders and companies you may recognize. We will be adding to our...

S33dfinder description

The original seed stock came to me as a gift from the beautiful Waipi’o Valley on the North shore of the big island of Hawaii, USA. I call it the Waipi’o Hapa. Waipi’o Hapa is remarkably vigorous, finishes fast and produces heavy yields every time. The fragrance is of fresh lime and hibiscus flowers. The effects are undeniably Sativa, both stimulating and strong. Waipi’o Hapa is recommended appropriate for: pain, energy, mood elevation, appetite suppression

As you can see Waipi’o Hapa grows and flowers beautifully in Colorado’s unique climates.

Cross info: mostly Sativa:smokeit:
Fast finishing Sativa
Flowering Time: 8 - 9 weeks

Nirvana's Hawaiian and Anesia has a Hawaiian sativa x Mango Haze

Its not so easy finding things that are genuine and flower within reason indoors:plant grow:

www.cannapot.com

Cannapot Onlineshop SLU - Hawaiiana

Sex: feminizedType: mostly SativaGenetic: Hawaiian Sativa x Mango HazeEnvironment : indoorHeight: 120-150 cmFlavours: lime, melon, cocos
www.cannapot.com

www.cannapot.com

Cannapot Onlineshop SLU - Hawaii Maui Waui

Hmmm, great tropical hawaiian feeling here...def. real oldschoolfeeling!!! Get it - soooo absolutely fantastic tropical!
www.cannapot.com

I was a big fan of Hawaiian Indica back in 90s but that's another Sensi's It may not be anything like it was....It was Northern Lites x Hawaiian Sativa

grayeyes

Just the information I wanted. Mahalo nui.
Grew a Malawi red last year that I now see I chopped too early.
My other favorite mostly Sativa kine is Ice Breaker. Seed company sent one feminized seed as a gift. Took cuttings for 3 years and beat them up, sprayed them with silver thiosulphate, told them lies, made them write bad checks, etc. Just would not hermie.
What did work was senescence. She finally popped some stamens at 13 weeks.
Without your input, I probably would have chopped too early. I owe you one brah.
The third time I grew it I wizened up and harvested at 16 weeks. The terps were much better.

RC_Colas

Veteran
I've got some old cb seeds gifted by an ic member. Cant recall his handle, but was from florida. He did a guerilla grow with it, massive plant that looked heavily sativa to me. Pretty sure it's the cherry bomb from a bygone era
That may have been back_woods and he supplied me w the same CB which I cross w the Hawaiian Sativa (Fed) that made these:)

Attachments

• 20221005_113523.jpg
    20221005_113523.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 20221016_174733.jpg
    20221016_174733.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts