What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativas

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Kona Gold x Original Haze, pic by TT

pxl_20220710_114459140-jpg.18731949

Digger102

federation hawaiian
full
Hey @MAHA KALA hope all is well! Will you be showing the HawSat here through flower or did you start another thread? Besides the psychohaze thread? My (3) Asian Beauties and (5) Fed Haw Sats are above ground. I've been growing a while, but I'm trying not to love these to death. LOL! Havent been this excited in a minute. Have you crossed the Haw Sat and Asian Beauty yet?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hey @MAHA KALA hope all is well! Will you be showing the HawSat here through flower or did you start another thread? Besides the psychohaze thread? My (3) Asian Beauties and (5) Fed Haw Sats are above ground. I've been growing a while, but I'm trying not to love these to death. LOL! Havent been this excited in a minute. Have you crossed the Haw Sat and Asian Beauty yet?
sure I will show some pics of them here. it is good thread for it.

no, I didnt... I grow fed haw for first time, it should take 10-12 weeks for finish, so quicker than asian beauty...

description from federation seeds:

Hawaiian Sativa is a pure Sativa (originating from the big Island of Hawaii and found in abundance not far from Mauna Kea.) that's been bred and stabilized for more than 20 years on Vancouver Island.

Sugary with crystal, it has a very distinct citrus odor and flavor that's easy to smoke for patients with breathing problems. Tall vigorous growth with few branches, very cactus shaped. This Sativa is a favorite amongst patients for its energetic and up high with increased alertness.

Height: 8 feet
Flowering time: 10-12 weeks
Yield: 8 oz full size. 3/4oz in a 2 gal pot
Harvest outdoor: Nov 1 to forever

Last edited:

Digger102

sure I will show some pics of them here. it is good thread for it.

no, I didnt... I grow fed haw for first time, it should take 10-12 weeks for finish, so quicker than asian beauty...

description from federation seeds:

Hawaiian Sativa is a pure Sativa (originating from the big Island of Hawaii and found in abundance not far from Mauna Kea.) that's been bred and stabilized for more than 20 years on Vancouver Island.

Sugary with crystal, it has a very distinct citrus odor and flavor that's easy to smoke for patients with breathing problems. Tall vigorous growth with few branches, very cactus shaped. This Sativa is a favorite amongst patients for its energetic and up high with increased alertness.

Height: 8 feet
Flowering time: 10-12 weeks
Yield: 8 oz full size. 3/4oz in a 2 gal pot
Harvest outdoor: Nov 1 to forever
Ok cool!! I’m subbed for the show! I’ll get some pics up in a few weeks. As of today this seasons beans are all above ground. Federation Hawaiian Sativa, Huesos Asian Beauty, Jaws Trainwreck fems, maybe an ECSD S1, Raw Genetics Strawberry Cherry Gelato fems and MAC1 x Grape Cream Cake made by a buddy.

Digger102

Looking good! I hope my fans get skinnier as they go. I know it doesnt have much to do with the flower, but it would be nice to see them. Mine are still young and havent shown sex yet. I'm expecting them to show in another 4 weeks. Oddly enough, 2 of the 3 Asian Beauty's are looking like they are going to be female.

Digger102

They will, i have already grown a pretty good amount of Hawaiian Sativa, and they all start with broader leaves and getting thinner in flower. :)
Hey Punch! Thanks for dropping in and replying. How much do they stretch? Is it 3 or 4x? The goal is to veg until sexually mature and then flower cuts.

Digger102

I've been fortunate to have been smoking a potent Maui Wowie sativa for several months now.

View attachment 18742997

The buds are tight, dense and have good weight. The other day, I was crushing a bud when a S1 seed popped out, catching my immediate attention......:smoke:

View attachment 18742998

RMS

:smoweed:
Hello there! DId you grow this Maui? Do you have a thread about it? I apologize if I come off harsh, just very curious.