What's new

Hawaii 2013

JOJO420

Veteran
Hey DB, sorry to hear what happened.. Glad you are ok. Bummer what happened.

One good story to come of this was that they never fly my house very much. I saw them in every direction flying low, hovering and doing circles, just not over me :) I believe its the fact that my greenhouse is impossible to see in and there are never plants in view in the yard. IDK
I'm a little spooked hearing they were gong driveway ta driveway, wow
it seems like things are going backwards.. Man..

So not all is good however. Just got the email today from our landlady that her ex husband all of a sudden demands to sell his half of the house. He feels the need to be hands on and come over and bring the real estate agent to take pictures and whatnot.. Worst part he is ......drum roll,......ANTI 420...:tumbleweed:

This a major problem as I have my greenhouse stuffed as well as the rooms.. I mean OH FUCK!!!!!! kind of problem...
See my landlady is Pro 420, she knows exactly what Im doing and she sympathizes with me. In fact she has a house in India that is part of the Shivite, the Shiva people in India. She is way down with us growing, its the damn ex husband that popped up all of a sudden. Things have been good here for the last year n a half and we are on a roll.. Till this ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I am at a loss as to what to do...Well I have a couple ideas however man, none of them are optimal.. Just gutted right now..
I wont let this keep me down, we will find a way :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts