What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Genghis Kush

“Understanding the correct role that atmospheric carbon dioxide plays in climate change

removes the need for costly and ineffective measures to either contain human emissions

or reduce the atmospheric content by artificial means.”

I wonder who funded that study?

trichrider benefits financially from air polluting industries so he posts all this crap from right wing web sights in an attempt to make himself feel better.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
does it really matter if global warming is true or not, or whether caused by humans or whatever? surely reducing emissions and trying to create renewable power sources that are safer for humans animals and the world is a good thing no matter what the excuse is..!?

Dog Star

Veteran
Krypton radionuclides destroy ozone layer.. prepare for hottest Summers ever since
Fukushima still burning and produce a lot of Krypton -85..

LOSS OF OXYGEN GLOBALLY
Walter Russell, a visionary artist and scientist, predicted in his book Atomic Suicide? published in 1957 that due to man-made radioactivity we would experience a loss of oxygen in the air that we breathe. In a similar way to the predictions of Andrei Sakharov in the 1950’s, Walter Russell’s foresight is now coming true. Our current oxygen resources are low. The percentage of oxygen in the air is down to about 19 percent. (BioTech News 1997) The expected amount is 21 percent oxygen. Some experts say that we may have originally evolved in an atmosphere of 38 percent oxygen. But now, due to the loss of forests and ocean plankton, our two sources of oxygen production, measurements of oxygen as low as 12 percent and 15 percent have been made in heavily industrialized areas. This oxygen-depleted condition is a contributing cause of the generalized lack of well-being that many are experiencing. And it does not look good for the future. We need oxygen to live!

Trees and green plants provide about half, and plankton provide the other half of our oxygen. Phytoplankton, which are the base of the marine food chain, is declining. Various studies confirm this: plankton in parts of the Antarctic Ocean is declining up to 12 percent. (S. Weiler. Testimony to Senate Commerce Committee, November 15, 1991)

Trees absorb radioactive carbon-14 in place of stable forms of carbon and in this way they are gradually killed. The book, The Petkau Effect, by Ralph Graeub tells how radioactivity has harmed trees and forests: “It is assumed that the decisive physiological damage resulting in current forest death must have begun during the 1950’s. This is depicted in a reduction in density and width of tree rings, and in reduced growth, which is true in the Northern Hemisphere and in the Himalayas…. Neither aging, location, nor climate can be considered as the possible sole cause of damage…. The growth ring of a tree shows exactly what effects the tree has experienced, both in terms of time and seriousness…. During the 1950’s and 1960’s, there must have been a global wave of air pollution which caused the initial damage.”

The author speculates that it could not be just the usual chemicals which are so damaging the trees. And he explains that these trees are mainly within the 30th to 60th parallels of northern latitude. “This zone contains the most nuclear power plants — over 300 — and almost all nuclear reprocessing centers. Also, the vast majority of nuclear weapons tests occurred in this area.”

OZONE BREAKDOWN
Large-scale breakdown of the protective ozone layer in the stratosphere was initiated in 1958 by high atmosphere bomb tests, and continues due to releases from power plants and reprocessing plants. Radioactive Krypton-85 goes to the stratosphere where it greatly enhances CFC ozone damage.”

http://www.agreenroadjournal.com/2012/02/total-fukushima-radiation-released-into.html

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
“Understanding the correct role that atmospheric carbon dioxide plays in climate change

removes the need for costly and ineffective measures to either contain human emissions

or reduce the atmospheric content by artificial means.”

I wonder who funded that study?

trichrider benefits financially from air polluting industries so he posts all this crap from right wing web sights in an attempt to make himself feel better.
:laughing:

Floridian

Veteran
Damn GK not too civilized there bro I'm actually surprised,accusations on persons because of their point of view on the interweb shows a lack of..something.Anyone else getting tired of the totally opposite cut and pastes?These "professional" opinions will never affect me in the slightest.When they ask or demand me to change my lifestyle because of their point of view well that's a different story.

Floridian

Veteran
No it wasn't,you hurt my tissue paper feelings lol.Let me ask you this,because all of this back and forth jockeying although a bit entertaining,doesn't get anywhere near the point.How much are you willing to sacrifice?That is what the argument is about.When the experts suggest you should or must live with 12 hours of electricity a day until the "earth friendly" power sources are economically feasible,or maybe full electricity but only 3 days a week,are you going to comply with a smile and say way to go fellas?

Dog Star

Veteran
Think that depends whether your life endangered by some polution or not.. and it
can be endangered from some specific industry and then your thoughts will
maybe exchange on good.

If you live close to USA Hanford then you could understand me pretty clear..
if your wife make birth to sick child then you could understand even better..

All this crazy spending energy and building a nuclear plants that polute enviroment will
come one day and deliver mayhem to Earthlings,on some places in World
its already happening very bad things.

Genghis Kush

No it wasn't,you hurt my tissue paper feelings lol.Let me ask you this,because all of this back and forth jockeying although a bit entertaining,doesn't get anywhere near the point.How much are you willing to sacrifice?That is what the argument is about.When the experts suggest you should or must live with 12 hours of electricity a day until the "earth friendly" power sources are economically feasible,or maybe full electricity but only 3 days a week,are you going to comply with a smile and say way to go fellas?

Yes

Floridian

Veteran
I guess that answer makes you feel good inside and actually more caring than so many others.So easy to say yes on a question that can ensure so many negative life changing consequences.But I knew you answer before I finished the post,I did expect more narrative to lay guilt upon those that don't totally buy the status quo on climate change.Have you thought about those countries that are more guilty than us like China and India?Are you really going to freeze your ass off for half the week or do without your amenities while the people in those countries sacrifice nothing?I understand how good and superior it feels to take liberal viewpoints when its so fuckin easy as typing three letters.It feels unbelieivably good to be above the rest,and that's how liberal thinking thrives.Kinda makes me sick though,when someone can speak of real sacrifice so easily,and with such conviction lol.Yes??Sorry man,it may feel good but snowflakes no nothing of sacrifice except for taking electronic stands.Got to go now and check for water,Tampa Bay was supposed to be swamped about 3 years ago and it's freakin me out!Maybe I can send some cash to help out those poor arctic penguins That we're supposed to feel bad about

Floridian

Veteran
I would have said lets kiss and make up yesterday,but today is a different day and you know how those things can change from day to day!Wait a minute thats a different thread lol sometimes I slay myself!

Floridian

Veteran
aoh according to the disaster flick I saw years ago lol,I think Algore and crew were trying to make a point and got there geography and critters cornfused.Great effect though had me feeling terrible for the little tuxedobirds

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Trump is pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal

Trump is pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal

President Trump has made his decision to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, according to two sources with direct knowledge of the decision. Details on how the withdrawal will be executed are being worked out by a small team including EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt. They're deciding on whether to initiate a full, formal withdrawal — which could take 3 years — or exit the underlying United Nations climate change treaty, which would be faster but more extreme.

Why this matters: Pulling out of Paris is the biggest thing Trump could do to unravel Obama's climate legacy. It sends a combative signal to the rest of the world that America doesn't prioritize climate change and threatens to unravel the ambition of the entire deal.

The other outliers: The only other two countries that aren't supporting the deal are Nicaragua and Syria.

How it happened: A letter from 22 Republican Senators (including Mitch McConnell) that called for a clean exit had reinforced Trump's instincts to withdraw, and the president had been telling confidants over the past week that he was going to pull out.

Source: https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-is-pulling-u-s-out-of-paris-climate-deal-2427773025.html

All Obama had to do was have the Senate ratify the Paris Agreement as a "treaty", and it would have been "the law of the land". LOL, remember that line "I gotta a phone and pen"....How's that working for you now?

That should save USA a few billion a year now! Sanity beats insanity once again.

Latest posts

Latest posts