What's new

Have you ever had a strong mint flavored strain?

Koondense

Veteran
Hey MahaKala,

could you(or anyone else with mandala experience) point at some of Mandala seeds you tried and liked most? I'm going to get me a present and have some packs on my mind but need some selection to preserve my wallet balance :)

Happy end of year everyone!

Greatdalas

you are right bro. good point. I didn't realize it till now. all those plus chill-om and new one: flashberry: aroma: Sweet, fruity, blueberry, minty. quite a lot of crosses with minty flavor from Mandala.

Yes chill-om is very mint taste

Sonofataco

Not quite mint. But I recently found an og x pine tar kush that I would best describe as slightly mentholated with a pineapple candy exhale.

Burt

Veteran
Kush mints> end of thread?
Snag a clone and see what’s up
Packs are prohibitively expensive and most likely sold out

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
" The Kush Mint high isn't quite as eye-opening as the flavor, with relaxing effects that will have you kicking back and pretty sleepy if you're not careful." - what does it mean? to be careful? hehe :D like drinking many cups of strong coffee? :D :D :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hey MahaKala,

could you(or anyone else with mandala experience) point at some of Mandala seeds you tried and liked most? I'm going to get me a present and have some packs on my mind but need some selection to preserve my wallet balance :)

Happy end of year everyone!

I didnt grow any, I only smoked locally outdoor grown buds. mainly mandala1, sadhu, hashberry and chill-om, good smokes. very leafy buds though. one variety really stood out, it was ganesh.

JohnnyChicago

Kush mints> end of thread?
Snag a clone and see what’s up
Packs are prohibitively expensive and most likely sold out

Animal Mints F1 very end of thread then? :laughing:
Smoke is very very minty. Dried/cured buds do smell like roasted coffee. Roasted mint coffee...
Have crossed it to Haze. Should be minty too :D

window

Veteran
Old school White Widow had an almost menthol coolness to the exhale, at least the cut I used to have, she is long gone. Not sure if WW from seed companies today would taste the same?
I’ve had an Original Haze from Seedsman that had the exact same hashy, menthol coolness too, it blew me away when I first smoked it, hands down the best tasting narrow leaf, I’ve ever had.
I’ve tried others from the same pack and none of them had the same taste, I’d be interested to find out if members like JC, MadMac et all have tasted it in any of they’re hazes??

I’ve just recently harvested a Cookie S1 from Chimera that had the most ridiculous micro budding I’ve ever seen, lol, I mean buds are tiny!! But...
She has a sweet cookie hash mint taste on the exhale, even more so than the actual Thin Mint clone, at least to me.

regseeds

Old school White Widow had an almost menthol coolness to the exhale

I remember the extreme herbaceous WW types. Back in the day, the Widow was all the rage. Every party I went too everybody had it, had a strong and long run at the top. What a blast from the past.

I almost want to pop some/smoke some for nostalgia, not had it for almost well over a decade.

Latest posts

Latest posts