Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 60 31.4%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Chi13

ICMag Donor
if you ask yourself why anyone would defend this scenario we are faced with , you will come to same conclusions .

they either work in the industry, work for the military , profiteer from the procedures , hate humanity , sociopaths or psychopaths , or just brain dead .
Yep, us military, big pharma profiteers spend our time on obscure cannabis forums trying to convert the anti vax stoners, and get paid huge royalties for every one we convert.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
How about pick any of the health conditions that are attributed to vaccines and find out if your more likely to suffer these conditions from the vaccines or from actual covid.

Astrazeneca is the most dud of the vaccines, yet even that has less health problems than actual covid.

So Hai

no problem , bend over for your daily anal schwab before we can procede
That is the best of tests according to science

By science the nasal version should a good job on the rectum also

The schwab sounds nutritious like it has all the vitamins of a kiwi

shiva82

I'm seeing what others here have also reported
I know a hard core Trumper family out there in the real world
they've taken a hit with 1 of them in the hospital with covid for almost 2 weeks
was in a risk group, could have gotten the vaccine but declined
the longer it goes the worse your chances, this person will be hard pressed to ever leave a professional medical facility
family isn't talking to others, suspect they have been exposed
in short, it appears to be a disaster for them
the bias starts early in the thread. pure comedy reading through some of the comments

How about pick any of the health conditions that are attributed to vaccines and find out if your more likely to suffer these conditions from the vaccines or from actual covid.

Astrazeneca is the most dud of the vaccines, yet even that has less health problems than actual covid.
Astra is the first to step forward (y) "Astrazeneca is the most dud" at least your saying there "Dud" now (y)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Caure.PNG

Hiddenjems

25% of Americans say they know someone killed by a Covid 19 vaccine. Go ahead and gaslight 80,000,000+ people.

If you think you live in a green house, but 80,000,000 people tell you it’s blue, you live in a blue house.

This isn’t some logic problem these people may have solved wrong, it’s a direct observation.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
25% of Americans say they know someone killed by a Covid 19 vaccine. Go ahead and gaslight 80,000,000+ people.
25% of Americans are full of shit if that's the case. Stats don't remotely back that up. Laughable.

And then quote the thoroughly debunked died suddenly shit. What kind of fucking idiot believes that?

Hiddenjems

25% of Americans are full of shit if that's the case. Stats don't remotely back that up. Laughable.

And then quote the thoroughly debunked died suddenly shit. What kind of fucking idiot believes that?
If 80,000,000 Americans are that wrong, the institutions that are supposed to set them straight are run by idiots.

audiohi

Veteran
People vote “wrong” and that’s why trump is going to win.

The idea that super smart “educated” people should make all policy is an authoritarian concept.

did polling tell you that?

I wish I could still quote all the people here that would say trump was going to win because the polls said so.

That's after they laughed at everyone saying that the polling had Hilary winning the prior election.

Latest posts

Latest posts