• Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 60 31.4%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

shiva82

spike proteins are real, the specific spike protein created by the bioweapon is real, it does shed , and does cause damage .

you are more likely to have a miscarriage in the first trimester while pregnant , after the mrna shot , than you are after having an abortion tablet ffs .

stop promoting it to be safe and effective

shiva82

get double masked , go 7 jabs deep , smear yourself in sunscreen and go do some yoga poses in the garden . that will help you

shiva82

as the days pass , it will not get any easier to defend the lies, the profiteering , the damage to society and manslaughter

trying to defend the undefendable , trying to justify the actions , trying to defend the bacon and the hand that feeds them, is a futile task .

as the days pass , it will not get any easier to defend the lies, the profiteering , the damage to society and manslaughter

trying to defend the undefendable , trying to justify the actions , trying to defend the bacon and the hand that feeds them, is a futile task .
100% my friend, i do feel sorry/pitty for the lost souls that rolled up their sleeves.

shiva82

if you ask yourself why anyone would defend this scenario we are faced with , you will come to same conclusions .

they either work in the industry, work for the military , profiteer from the procedures , hate humanity , sociopaths or psychopaths , or just brain dead .

shiva82

the whole scam is a a total disrespect to actual science , and has damaged the trust between the public and the medical care system .

Hiddenjems

get double masked , go 7 jabs deep , smear yourself in sunscreen and go do some yoga poses in the garden . that will help you
Staying out of the sun causes more cancer than overexposure.

Wonder why Africa had no Covid problem? 90* and lots of sun for everyone.

We evolved as a tropical species. It’s the only place we can survive naked and without shelter.

BudToaster

Veteran
plus the populace has been dumbed down for a full generation and a half - the schools are for shit. no exercise, bad food, and lots of coordinated lies. kind of breathtaking to see it all play out.

So Hai

i got all of my vaccinations because my doctor and every medical expert i have read about said it was a good idea. who on facebook do you get YOUR "medical advice" from ? :LOL:
Argumentum ad verecundiam, argumentum ad populum - two great fallacies in logic.

Latest posts

Latest posts