Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 60 31.4%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

BudToaster

Veteran
FAIL! vaccines are routinely tested in a randomized, double-blind, and placebo controlled trial. participants randomly get either the vaccine or a placebo, and neither the administrators nor the participants know who got what at the start of the test.
and what do YOU think that placebo actually is?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
and what do YOU think that placebo actually is?
don't know. i'd bet the knowledge is available if one wanted to look. take a look, YOU are the one that said they don't give them in trials. EVERYTHING that i have read about suggests a saline solution or something similar. :cool:

BudToaster

Veteran
don't know. i'd bet the knowledge is available if one wanted to look. take a look, YOU are the one that said they don't give them in trials. EVERYTHING that i have read about suggests a saline solution or something similar. :cool:
strawman, yet again. i said the control group does not get a saline solution as the placebo. i have looked it up. they ALWAYS give another vaccine as the placebo - because otherwise it would not be medically ethical - i suggest you look it up to validate what i am saying.

in the case of the covid clot shot, they used the same formula as the jab, but without the mRNA - same LNP, same buffers and preservatives, same toxic stew.

you did not read that a saline solution is used. what is similar to salt water?

audiohi

Veteran
you did not read that a saline solution is used. what is similar to salt water?

are you sure you're paying for the most expensive "updated" and current chatgpt?

https://school.wakehealth.edu/features/research/decodingvaccinetrials#:~:text=This means that participants are,water solution or something similar.

Decoding Vaccine Trials

This means that participants are randomly assigned to receive either the experimental vaccine or a placebo. A placebo is an inactive injection that mimics the real experience to the patient. In the case of the vaccine, the placebo would be an injected salt water solution or something similar.

strawman, yet again. i said the control group does not get a saline solution as the placebo. i have looked it up. they ALWAYS give another vaccine as the placebo - because otherwise it would not be medically ethical - i suggest you look it up to validate what i am saying.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4157320/

4. Ethical framework for placebo use in vaccine trials
To navigate the difficult ethical terrain of using placebo controls in vaccine trials, it is helpful to identify the conditions under which placebo use is clearly acceptable and clearly unacceptable. The following considerations assume that placebo interventions (e.g. subcutaneous injections of saline solution) themselves pose negligible risks.

BudToaster

Veteran
@audiohi - nice contribution to the discussion. thank-you for your input.

as the wakehealth article says:
This means that participants are randomly assigned to receive either the experimental vaccine or a placebo. A placebo is an inactive injection that mimics the real experience to the patient. In the case of the vaccine, the placebo would be an injected salt water solution or something similar.

they say "would be" or something similar. is it not possible to know what it actually was that was used as the placebo? (asking for a friend).

an "inactive injection" could be the actual vaccine toxic sludge, minus the mRNA, which is what i read being used - so do i get half credit?

do they say what it actually was? should be in the procedures/methods section of the trial report, but i don't remember reading it.

Here in the UK, The media is actually starting to tell the blind what happened over the last few years, Maybe they will listen to the same people who told them to have it in the first place :unsure:

shiva82

damn... i'm now full of regret .
i was just about to enrol myself to be damaged , to protect myself from something that never existed , and i had selected the astra zeneca as my favoured bio weapon gain of entry shot of the beast

Latest posts

Latest posts