Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 60 31.4%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

So Hai

"Turbo cancer" lmfao
Right, ”safe and effective”, as advertised..

Cannavore

Veteran
I'll be sure to listen to dude who had his license stripped from him. Oh wait in your world that means he's a truth teller right?

Cannavore

Veteran
"doctor" who realized it's more profitable as a far right propagandist.

Screenshot_20240503-111819.png

shiva82

I'll be sure to listen to dude who had his license stripped from him. Oh wait in your world that means he's a truth teller right?
you just keep being you canna. you are last one left to act as jester . the purge is nearly complete

shiva82

i'm still laughing when thinking of your posts canna.... so are you trying to calculate that people that made the correct choice are some how ' right wing' ? you do realise who invented this paradigm ? please, for the love of life god or whatever, stop acting out the establishments dreams, wants and needs . you act like some kind of malcom x , and totally misguided, and way off base my friend .

have a nice day , and i'm sure you are a cool guy and a good dude in general ... it is getting tiring hearing the same shit parroting from the same kind .

right and left does not exist in the real world. when you mature mentally , you will understand you have been fooled .

are you prescribed medication?

shiva82

the incentives paid out to the medical establishments by governments using tax money should be returned and investigated too. theft and murder

Cannavore

Veteran
oh my bad my spike proteins were acting up sorry. but yeah the dude who lost his medical license and does right wing virtue signaling is definitely an honest actor! ill be sure to subscribe to his substack.

BudToaster

Veteran
smh ... ignorant people who are proud of their ignorance are truly stupid. and that makes them dangerous.

BudToaster

Veteran
we have none that you will accept. and you are not able to read studies and understand what you read. it is not black and white - there is a lot of nuance that requires sophisticated thinking. good luck with that, eh?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
we have none that you will accept. and you are not able to read studies and understand what you read. it is not black and white - there is a lot of nuance that requires sophisticated thinking. good luck with that, eh?
Didn't you announce only months ago you were "studying" biology, and now you think you're some kind of expert? Nothing worse than a self taught expert thinking they know more than those that have formerly studied.

Funny how all your links are from obviously dodgy sources that happen to align with your other conspiracy views.

BudToaster

Veteran
Didn't you announce only months ago you were "studying" biology, and now you think you're some kind of expert? Nothing worse than a self taught expert thinking they know more than those that have formerly studied.

Funny how all your links are from obviously dodgy sources that happen to align with your other conspiracy views.
smh ... been "studying" biology for over 4 years now. i have learned enough to know i am no expert. the subject is far deeper than i will live to understand (now at age 76). what i have learned is that i have been lied to (as well as everyone else) about a cartoon depiction of the sacredness of biology. i "believe" that transfection (injecting foreign (i.e. not mine) mRNA) in a healthy human is criminally negligent. and that no vaccine, ever, not one, has been tested against a placebo. yes, there have been "control" groups but they NEVER get a placebo - i.e. saline solution. that would be unethical, don't you know.

change my mind.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yes, there have been "control" groups but they NEVER get a placebo
FAIL! vaccines are routinely tested in a randomized, double-blind, and placebo controlled trial. participants randomly get either the vaccine or a placebo, and neither the administrators nor the participants know who got what at the start of the test.

Latest posts

Latest posts