• Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 60 31.4%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

shiva82

Well I had to get it to keep my job at the time, it was mandatory. This was the first two rounds ofcourse and no i don't think its helped a damn thing really. I got covid anyway and it was a very short lived experience
fair enough dude, and thanks for being honest . what diagnostic tool was used to determine you had covid and not any number of coronas , or seasonal flus?

could it of been exposure to the spike protein shedding ? could it of been the flu? could it of been a seasonal cold? do you really know?

RobFromTX

fair enough dude, and thanks for being honest . what diagnostic tool was used to determine you had covid and not any number of coronas , or seasonal flus?

could it of been exposure to the spike protein shedding ? could it of been the flu? could it of been a seasonal cold? do you really know?

My wife bought one of those covid tests from the store and it said positive. Didnt seem any different then the flu though. Pretty bad sore throat. lasted about 3 days. I stayed plenty baked to assure a speedy recovery 😁

shiva82

My wife bought one of those covid tests from the store and it said positive. Didnt seem any different then the flu though. Pretty bad sore throat. lasted about 3 days. I stayed plenty baked to assure a speedy recovery 😁
this is where we're at brother haha. you could of had any number of ailments . god bless ya rob . much love

RobFromTX

Being vaccinated reduced your symptoms as advertised.

Wild that 4 years has passed and you people are still having the same entry level conversation lmao.

like i said, it didnt seem any different than the ordinary flu. that was my experience

Cannavore

Veteran
like i said, it didnt seem any different than the ordinary flu. that was my experience
Yes because the vaccine reduces the symptoms of the virus as advertised. Good possibility it would have been more severe if you weren't vaccinated and/or if you had health problems. because that's what the data shows.

Cannavore

Veteran
I live with my brother. He was going out of state and out of country during COVID. He's completely unvaccinated and at the ends of his trips I recall quite a few times him getting sick for days or weeks with one visit to the ER during the pandemic and they diagnosed him with pneumonia (a healthy male in his 30's during the summer months... Later on I began reading COVID induced pneumonia and it seemed to match up with his problem). As for me who lives with him and had two doses of moderna, I had the sniffles at worst.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
the ones still claiming the boosters are still needed, mask work etc ,,, while claiming to be some kind of scientific authority , or more educated than though types , are the people benefiting from the whole fraud and technology .

i don't believe these beings of superior intelligence would even take one shot .

imo, they are either liars , or not as intelligent as they seem to radically claim
I'll ignore the earlier insults, but how on earth do you think anyone on here is benefiting from taking part in an obscure thread on a cannabis site that on a good day maybe 10 people comment? It's fucking ludicrous.

Most of the world has moved on and just have the vaccine (or not). This weird netherworld of crazy anti vaxxers still exists for some reason. The only reason I am here is to counter the misinformation. I don't work for the CIA, big pharma, or Deep State, and if I did why would I bother with this shit?

igrowone

Veteran
I'll ignore the earlier insults, but how on earth do you think anyone on here is benefiting from taking part in an obscure thread on a cannabis site that on a good day maybe 10 people comment? It's fucking ludicrous.

Most of the world has moved on and just have the vaccine (or not). This weird netherworld of crazy anti vaxxers still exists for some reason. The only reason I am here is to counter the misinformation. I don't work for the CIA, big pharma, or Deep State, and if I did why would I bother with this shit?
(y)

shiva82

I live with my brother. He was going out of state and out of country during COVID. He's completely unvaccinated and at the ends of his trips I recall quite a few times him getting sick for days or weeks with one visit to the ER during the pandemic and they diagnosed him with pneumonia (a healthy male in his 30's during the summer months... Later on I began reading COVID induced pneumonia and it seemed to match up with his problem). As for me who lives with him and had two doses of moderna, I had the sniffles at worst.
so he didn't have covid and you took two khazarian gene therapy mode rna jabs for no reason and still got the sniffles. well done

shiva82

why did you stop at 2? poplulism? when the group or herd began to back track on their stupidity?

Cannavore

Veteran
so he didn't have covid and you took two khazarian gene therapy mode rna jabs for no reason and still got the sniffles. well done
He had COVID induced pneumonia and was also an asymptomatic carrier.

why did you stop at 2? poplulism? when the group or herd began to back track on their stupidity?
Natural immunity plus vaccine immunity. I didn't need any more and the later variants became less deadly.

BudToaster

Veteran
getting injected with mRNA is transfection, not vaccination. ask ANY biologist who works in a lab doing this kind of work. transfection of a healthy human is criminally negligent. the biotechs are moving to the mRNA model for all therapeutics. this is just wrong. it forces the body to see its own cells as alien and sets up for autoimmune syndrome.

or do you all just blindly trust the cdc, fda, government etc. do you think the food pyramid is good advice?????

Cannavore

Veteran
if you're asking if i trust scientists over random conspiritoids on the internet, yes absolutely.

"mRNA vaccines are fundamentally different from transfection. In vaccination, mRNA is used to instruct cells in the body to produce a protein that triggers an immune response against a specific pathogen (such as SARS-CoV-2 virus causing COVID-19). The mRNA in vaccines does not integrate into the host genome or persist long-term like in transfection. The purpose of mRNA vaccines is to prime the immune system to recognize and fight the virus, not to genetically modify cells as in transfection."

So Hai

if you're asking if i trust scientists over random conspiritoids on the internet, yes absolutely.

"mRNA vaccines are fundamentally different from transfection. In vaccination, mRNA is used to instruct cells in the body to produce a protein that triggers an immune response against a specific pathogen (such as SARS-CoV-2 virus causing COVID-19). The mRNA in vaccines does not integrate into the host genome or persist long-term like in transfection. The purpose of mRNA vaccines is to prime the immune system to recognize and fight the virus, not to genetically modify cells as in transfection."
Lmao
EB5B0B21-43BB-4E23-9D00-F9D432443BAE.jpeg

BudToaster

Veteran

this is not correct. integration of RNA into DNA is called transformation. in the case of the jab, it not only has been found to integrate, but also to block the P53 gene which is the tumor suppressor gene - hence the cases of turbo cancer.

transfection is making the cell produce a foreign protein. the body knows that those spike proteins that are being generated by the ribosomes are NOT SELF. hence, autoimmune disease is triggered. there are 40 trillion mRNAs being injected per jab. that's a lot of shit fucking with the cells. just not a good idea, except to promote genocide.

a true vaccination is showing the antigen to the body in the vain hope of stimulating the immune system. like a non-replication competent version of a virus. this is preferred because it allows the immune system to identify all the epitopes of the pathogen, rather than just one that has been chosen - which happens to be toxic in its own right.

however, injecting any combination of substances intramuscularly to enhance the immune system is, well, just dumb as shit. the immune system functions at the barriers - nasal, lungs, skin, gut - not in the muscle tissue.

there is your biology lesson for today.

Latest posts

Latest posts