What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

shiva82

i did not say the canadian government recommends every 3 months (strawman much?) but the committee that recommends the schedule is the one saying it could be every 3 months. this is not MY bullshit. it is what is coming out of canada.

i don't know what the OZ recommendations are, and didn't claim to know. in the OZ reference i was talking about excess death - the "safe" part of "safe and effective".

try to keep up.
australia is a great example . when they tried reclassifying the flu, the commnon cold and every other seasonal virus and corona as this new virus' covid19' australia had no deaths, and low deaths if you attribute the false data, lies , and fraud they tried pulling. the pandemic of the vaccinated is being investigated, although i would not expect an honest outcome . less than 5 % of adverse reactions get reported , and most of those that do report , get dismissed or bullshitted away .

shiva82

the only people defending the jabs are the people who took it and are of weak mind and will never admit they made a mistake , the beneficiary groups , the folk taking fundung and bribes , the fascist technocrats and the regressive

Hiddenjems

the only people defending the jabs are the people who took it and are of weak mind and will never admit they made a mistake , the beneficiary groups , the folk taking fundung and bribes , the fascist technocrats and the regressive
According to them at the time, the jab kept them from getting Covid and more importantly from spreading it………..They’re now spouting cope everywhere to deal with their lemming like decision.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
+
australia is a great example . when they tried reclassifying the flu, the commnon cold and every other seasonal virus and corona as this new virus' covid19' australia had no deaths, and low deaths if you attribute the false data, lies , and fraud they tried pulling. the pandemic of the vaccinated is being investigated, although i would not expect an honest outcome . less than 5 % of adverse reactions get reported , and most of those that do report , get dismissed or bullshitted away .
What is this rambling shit? "Australia had no deaths, and low deaths"? WTF are you talking about? Try and at least string a sentence together if you have a point to make.

Australia has a very good health system (albeit not perfect). If you claim false data then no doubt you have a link with better data? I'd love to see it, because all health data comes from government sources. Show me your evidence, otherwise you are just talking shit about something you clearly have no idea about.

BudToaster

Veteran
sadly, at this place in the human genocide, the government sources are not "the" truth, just the "truth" the government wants you to believe. they have NO credibility when they are just pushing an agenda.

also, sadly, an adverse event from the death jab is diminished mental ability. many of the jabbed show this.

shiva82

even with these inflated figures , and fake stats , using false positive testing procedure and corruption , there was never a pandemic chi. non .not one iota.

stop talking shit and just hold your hands up and admit either you are a profiteer from the whole scamdemic , or you are just a gormless gullible twat

shiva82

not only thieving future generations freedoms, wealth , and liberties , stood in a field capturing farts , got people lining up for the 7th booster , and lining their own pockets .

liars, thieves , oxygen thieves , murderers and cow fart collectors

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I guessing y'all didn't read those links? Ignoring that this is the Daily Mail, there were a couple of interesting graphs and this sentence:
The researchers added a major caveat to this finding: ‘Chances of having a neurological event following acute SARS-CoV-2 infection were up to 617-fold higher than following COVID vaccination, suggesting that the benefits of vaccination substantially outweigh the risks.’
Screenshot (5).jpeg

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
I guessing y'all didn't read those links? Ignoring that this is the Daily Mail, there were a couple of interesting graphs and this sentence:
The researchers added a major caveat to this finding: ‘Chances of having a neurological event following acute SARS-CoV-2 infection were up to 617-fold higher than following COVID vaccination, suggesting that the benefits of vaccination substantially outweigh the risks.’ View attachment 18995688
(y) (y) (y)

RobFromTX

Where the hell did everybody go anyway? to rollitup? Colonel Mustard and Audacious Audi should be bombing this thread with quotes of wisdom and bar graphs from the unknown

shiva82

Where the hell did everybody go anyway? to rollitup? Colonel Mustard and Audacious Audi should be bombing this thread with quotes of wisdom and bar graphs from the unknown
you have been vaccinated rob, and you are honest .

if you knew what you know today regarding the covid scam and jab uptake .
the question would be , that if you could go back in time , would you participate again ? or would you not bother ? what has your experience been ?do you feel the covid jab made life safer , and was it effective ? and what were you protecting against?

cheers

shiva82

the ones still claiming the boosters are still needed, mask work etc ,,, while claiming to be some kind of scientific authority , or more educated than though types , are the people benefiting from the whole fraud and technology .

i don't believe these beings of superior intelligence would even take one shot .

imo, they are either liars , or not as intelligent as they seem to radically claim

RobFromTX

you have been vaccinated rob, and you are honest .

if you knew what you know today regarding the covid scam and jab uptake .
the question would be , that if you could go back in time , would you participate again ? or would you not bother ? what has your experience been ?do you feel the covid jab made life safer , and was it effective ? and what were you protecting against?

cheers

Well I had to get it to keep my job at the time, it was mandatory. This was the first two rounds ofcourse and no i don't think its helped a damn thing really. I got covid anyway and it was a very short lived experience

Latest posts

Latest posts