What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Captain Red Eye

And yet I could live happily in Canada without ever seeing or hearing from any government official for my entire life. If I chose, I could go live in the wilderness, build a house, grow vegetables, hunt, all at no cost. If I chose, I could show up at a hospital with a broken bone or cancer and be admitted and cared for, all at no cost. What a horrid fascist hellhole.

Hello Microbeman, sorry to have our first interaction be one where I might be perceived as a know it all, but your post is misleading.

SOMEBODY is paying for the cost, possibly even you from a "different pocket". Just because a person doesn't pay at the time of whatever medical procedure they are having done, doesn't mean there is "no cost".

If people, maybe even you, are taxed in Canada (and they certainly are) and some of that money then goes to pay for the cost of whatever medical procedure you have been lead to believe is "free", it's not really free, they just got your money from a different pocket.

Also a person shouldn't have to go live in the wilderness to be free from government intervening or directing their lives using threats of violence against the noncompliant.

As far the question was I "vaxxed", fuck no. My body, my choice.

CaptainDankness

And yet I could live happily in Canada without ever seeing or hearing from any government official for my entire life. If I chose, I could go live in the wilderness, build a house, grow vegetables, hunt, all at no cost. If I chose, I could show up at a hospital with a broken bone or cancer and be admitted and cared for, all at no cost. What a horrid fascist hellhole.
I smell bullshit, I've actually looked into hunting in Canada and while it is cheaper to get a moose hunting license, you still have to pay for a hunting license. You get caught hunting and fishing without a license pretty sure you're getting charges. Then you cut trees down on government land to build a house and a garden pretty sure they're going to have a problem with that as well. Not 100% sure about Canada, but the USA that absolutely will not fly.

Sure you can probably live on the streets with the junkies, but to build a house, garden and hunt on government land? Yeah they're going fuck you over once you're discovered. Unless I'm mistaken, then I'll be on my way, throw up some solar panels build next to a mountain spring, get starlink and chill, clear out about 2 acres for my garden. Yeah, doubt that's going to happen.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smell bullshit, I've actually looked into hunting in Canada and while it is cheaper to get a moose hunting license, you still have to pay for a hunting license. You get caught hunting and fishing without a license pretty sure you're getting charges. Then you cut trees down on government land to build a house and a garden pretty sure they're going to have a problem with that as well. Not 100% sure about Canada, but the USA that absolutely will not fly.

Sure you can probably live on the streets with the junkies, but to build a house, garden and hunt on government land? Yeah they're going fuck you over once you're discovered. Unless I'm mistaken, then I'll be on my way, throw up some solar panels build next to a mountain spring, get starlink and chill, clear out about 2 acres for my garden. Yeah, doubt that's going to happen.
Depends where you go. One must use some intelligence. Bin there dun that.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Microbeman, sorry to have our first interaction be one where I might be perceived as a know it all, but your post is misleading.

SOMEBODY is paying for the cost, possibly even you from a "different pocket". Just because a person doesn't pay at the time of whatever medical procedure they are having done, doesn't mean there is "no cost".

If people, maybe even you, are taxed in Canada (and they certainly are) and some of that money then goes to pay for the cost of whatever medical procedure you have been lead to believe is "free", it's not really free, they just got your money from a different pocket.

Also a person shouldn't have to go live in the wilderness to be free from government intervening or directing their lives using threats of violence against the noncompliant.

As far the question was I "vaxxed", fuck no. My body, my choice.
On the medical - no argument. I meant no cost to the patient. Each province is different. In British Columbia, you pay into the medical insurance based upon your wealth/income. For some it is $25/month - others $500 or zero. If one goes to a hospital with an emergency situation, like broken bones, heart attack or cancer, etc. they receive immediate assistance/hospitalization. Having broken several bones, I can attest to this and I observed my father treated immediately for a peripheral stroke and cancer (cured) in his 80s. If one is seeking a hip or knee replacement, it is a waiting nightmare.

I believe income tax is still lower in Canada than the US. Correct me if I'm wrong. The US spends way more per capita on medical costs and medication costs way more.

Going into the wilderness is a privilege, an enormous lesson and freeing experience, not something one MUST do, rather something one can do (at least in many places)

Captain Red Eye

On the medical - no argument. I meant no cost to the patient. Each province is different. In British Columbia, you pay into the medical insurance based upon your wealth/income. For some it is $25/month - others $500 or zero. If one goes to a hospital with an emergency situation, like broken bones, heart attack or cancer, etc. they receive immediate assistance/hospitalization. Having broken several bones, I can attest to this and I observed my father treated immediately for a peripheral stroke and cancer (cured) in his 80s. If one is seeking a hip or knee replacement, it is a waiting nightmare.

I believe income tax is still lower in Canada than the US. Correct me if I'm wrong. The US spends way more per capita on medical costs and medication costs way more.

Going into the wilderness is a privilege, an enormous lesson and freeing experience, not something one MUST do, rather something one can do (at least in many places)

Thank you for the clarification.

One of the concerns I have is the loss of choice. For some people that alone is a good reason to say "no thanks" to whatever is being foisted on people.

In my ideal world, you and others that want to cooperate when buying insurance, medical services or really any other service would be free to do that.

On the other hand, those who don't would not be forcibly compelled or suffer some other form of duress if they prefer something other than what you might choose. If you can't say, "no thanks" to something, calling what is being offered a "service" is word smithing.

On general principle, I reject actions which break the peace. I like to follow my own path and wish you well on yours.

1713650549155.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the concerns I have is the loss of choice. For some people that alone is a good reason to say "no thanks" to whatever is being foisted on people
Just so you know, when last I checked (2017), people could choose other plans or pay out of pocket if they could afford it. True there is a lot of shit foisted on people by governments worldwide.

growshopfrank

Veteran

Hiddenjems

Fair enough, sorry it was harsh, but don't you think that your "feed" might be full of misinformation? It doesn't take much to verify what you read, rather than just post whatever comes to you. This is precisely how this rubbish gets spread around.

It's not fear, but frustration. :wallbash:

Canada is not recommending 3 monthly vaccinations. What they actually say is this:
Shorter intervals (i.e., 3 months to less than 6 months) have also not been shown to pose a safety risk
And somehow that gets twisted to 3 monthly recommendation?
Because the drug company will recommend the shortest interval approved as the recommended interval to their regulators. The regulators will follow the recommendation and collect $200 as they pass go.

Hiddenjems

I find it hilarious that a group of pharma hating pot smokers think forcing a big pharma product on people is a good idea.

I believe it that up to 50% of people are latent totalitarian.

shiva82

I find it hilarious that a group of pharma hating pot smokers think forcing a big pharma product on people is a good idea.

I believe it that up to 50% of people are latent totalitarian.
just a few members . maybe 5 . the same members that parrot every state agenda are fascist technocrats or employed or funded by the same system responsible for forever wars, famines , genocides etc

shiva82

Thanks buzz and likewise! I had no idea about it, how interesting. I use it mainly for increased metabolism and cardio support during excercise. The nattokinase and serrapeptase is to hopefully aid and improve lung health, trying to cut down on smoking and all lol.
live long and prosper. but more importantly , have you had a booster?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Because the drug company will recommend the shortest interval approved as the recommended interval to their regulators. The regulators will follow the recommendation and collect $200 as they pass go.
Not sure why you are replying to my post as you didn't even read it, nor the link I posted.

No drug company or government is recommending the shortest safe interval (3 months). In fact in most jurisdictions they are recommending yearly.

shiva82

Not sure why you are replying to my post as you didn't even read it, nor the link I posted.

No drug company or government is recommending the shortest safe interval (3 months). In fact in most jurisdictions they are recommending yearly.
rejoice

BudToaster

Veteran

canada is the leading edge of the sword. did you read my link that says the recommendation is every 3 months? oz will be next - they are proving to be all in on this covid bullshit. look at the hobbit kingdom (west oz) - isolated for > 600 days, no covid, and after the vaxxxx started their excess deaths skyrocket.

this, to me, is the proof of a drug/treatment that doesn't work.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
canada is the leading edge of the sword. did you read my link that says the recommendation is every 3 months? oz will be next - they are proving to be all in on this covid bullshit. look at the hobbit kingdom (west oz) - isolated for > 600 days, no covid, and after the vaxxxx started their excess deaths skyrocket.

this, to me, is the proof of a drug/treatment that doesn't work.
We just discussed your bullshit over multiple posts? :wallbash:
Canadian government is NOT recommending doses every 3 months.

As for the OZ recommendations they are easy to find as well. They are not recommending for children now at all and just yearly for adults, if they chose. The only age group they are recommending 6 monthly is over 75. So the complete opposite of what you're saying.

BudToaster

Veteran
We just discussed your bullshit over multiple posts? :wallbash:
Canadian government is NOT recommending doses every 3 months.

As for the OZ recommendations they are easy to find as well. They are not recommending for children now at all and just yearly for adults, if they chose. The only age group they are recommending 6 monthly is over 75. So the complete opposite of what you're saying.
i did not say the canadian government recommends every 3 months (strawman much?) but the committee that recommends the schedule is the one saying it could be every 3 months. this is not MY bullshit. it is what is coming out of canada.

i don't know what the OZ recommendations are, and didn't claim to know. in the OZ reference i was talking about excess death - the "safe" part of "safe and effective".

try to keep up.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
i did not say the canadian government recommends every 3 months (strawman much?) but the committee that recommends the schedule is the one saying it could be every 3 months. this is not MY bullshit. it is what is coming out of canada.

i don't know what the OZ recommendations are, and didn't claim to know. in the OZ reference i was talking about excess death - the "safe" part of "safe and effective".

try to keep up.
To repeat myself;
Canada is not recommending 3 monthly vaccinations. What they actually say is this:
Shorter intervals (i.e., 3 months to less than 6 months) have also not been shown to pose a safety risk

They are not saying it could be 3 months, only that if you had one at 3 months it does not pose a safety risk.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Since you brought it up here are the current Oz recommendations. This is a long way from what you said; "oz will be next".

75 years and older

• Recommended every 6 months.

65-74 years

• Recommended at least every 12 months, but can receive every six months. Talk to your healthcare provider about the risks and benefits..

18-64 years

• With severe immunocompromise: Recommended at least every 12 months, but can receive every six months. Talk to your healthcare provider about the risks and benefits.
  • Without severe immunocompromise: Can receive every 12 months.

5-17 years

• With severe immunocompromise: Can receive every 12 months.
  • Without severe immunocompromise: Not recommended.

Under 5 years

• Not recommended.