What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

BudToaster

Veteran
I was replying to a blatant lie
ouch! that was harsh dude. i was repeating an item that came across my feed - and i have no idea where or exactly when, but ChatGPT to the rescue!!!

prompt: i saw an item in my feed recently - last day or two - that canada was recommending covid vaccination every 3 months. can you find this item that i might have seen?

response:
I found some information that might be related to what you saw. There was a suggestion by senior advisors to the Department of Health that Canadians should be recommended a booster COVID-19 shot every three months1. However, this is not an official recommendation yet.

As per the latest guidance from the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI), the recommended interval is 6 months from the last COVID-19 vaccine dose. However, a shorter interval of at least 3 months may be used, to support implementation2.

not a lie, to my mind. it's coming soon, dude, fear reigns, evidently.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
ouch! that was harsh dude. i was repeating an item that came across my feed - and i have no idea where or exactly when, but ChatGPT to the rescue!!!

Fair enough, sorry it was harsh, but don't you think that your "feed" might be full of misinformation? It doesn't take much to verify what you read, rather than just post whatever comes to you. This is precisely how this rubbish gets spread around.

It's not fear, but frustration. :wallbash:

Canada is not recommending 3 monthly vaccinations. What they actually say is this:
Shorter intervals (i.e., 3 months to less than 6 months) have also not been shown to pose a safety risk
And somehow that gets twisted to 3 monthly recommendation?

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran

so you asked chatgpt about news that happened a day or two ago and it gave you an answer?

funny because Chat GPT's knowledge base only goes up to Jan 2022 and isn't connected to the "outside" internet where it can look stuff up like that.

so yes, a lie.

Cannavore

Veteran
image_2024-04-18_201921312.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when was your last booster ? you should be due the seventh soon .

canada currently is a technocratic fascist hellhole , thanks to people like yourself chi . any advice given from the links you share should be dismissed as total fabrication or fraud.
And yet I could live happily in Canada without ever seeing or hearing from any government official for my entire life. If I chose, I could go live in the wilderness, build a house, grow vegetables, hunt, all at no cost. If I chose, I could show up at a hospital with a broken bone or cancer and be admitted and cared for, all at no cost. What a horrid fascist hellhole.

BudToaster

Veteran
so you asked chatgpt about news that happened a day or two ago and it gave you an answer?

funny because Chat GPT's knowledge base only goes up to Jan 2022 and isn't connected to the "outside" internet where it can look stuff up like that.

so yes, a lie.
i pay the pittance to the upgraded version of chat/copilot that can do web searches.

so no, not a lie.

Thegreengrower64

And yet I could live happily in Canada without ever seeing or hearing from any government official for my entire life. If I chose, I could go live in the wilderness, build a house, grow vegetables, hunt, all at no cost. If I chose, I could show up at a hospital with a broken bone or cancer and be admitted and cared for, all at no cost. What a horrid fascist hellhole.
I wouldn't do that, show up at a hospital ( in Canada) where you need treatment. They'll probably offer you M.A.I.D.S. And off you go!! Down that fascist hell hole. And good riddance.

growshopfrank

Veteran
I wouldn't do that, show up at a hospital ( in Canada) where you need treatment. They'll probably offer you M.A.I.D.S. And off you go!! Down that fascist hell hole. And good riddance.
Unless you are very patient you wont get past triage much less treatment at the local ER in most Canadian hospitals.

BudToaster

Veteran

so yes, a lie.
so you call me a liar because you are ignorant ... pretty spectacular display of being stupid, eh?

So Hai

Looks like a decent supplement. I am not familiar with irish sea moss but nattokinase is interesting for cardiovascular health. I just started using it in combination with serrapeptase. I use green tea extract as well, but in a form standardized for high EGCg content.

buzzmobile

Veteran

So Hai

Live long and prosper.
Thanks buzz and likewise! I had no idea about it, how interesting. I use it mainly for increased metabolism and cardio support during excercise. The nattokinase and serrapeptase is to hopefully aid and improve lung health, trying to cut down on smoking and all lol.