What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.8%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 58 30.7%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

BudToaster

Veteran
the innate immune system is specifically targeted and diminished by the methylpseudouridine in the mRNA. this won the igNobel price this year.

the lipid nanoparticles can not be targeted to a specific location - it has been detected everywhere.

this was standard industry knowledge in 2012. they fucking lied and knew they were lying.

igrowone

Veteran
The Covid vacccine was not a vaccine by definition.. it was a gene therapy.

Have you ever heard of an antibody dependant enhancement?

It basically means that your non-specific innate immune system that is designed to be non specific to recognise novel infections has now be genetically altered to target Covid only.

So now you might have an immune system adequate for fighting Covid but what about all the novel pathogens that exist within nature ? Not to mention the very wide range of cancers that your body may develop and your immune system will now struggle to identity and target for phagocytosis.

This is a very similar effect that HIV has on the immune system which leads to AIDS ( acquired immunodeficiency syndrome )

So by definition not a vaccine an experimental gene therapy that rewires the immune system to become less diverse and specific

A short lesson of Immunology 101 would highlight how detrimental this will be..

And that’s without going into the thrombotic plagues that develop in pulmonary arteries…

Although It always has been the survival of the fittest and fit by definition is synonymous with intelligence in the right context… in layman’s terms , if you can’t think for yourself in this broken world your just a sheep in a flock heading for slaughter…

Now if you want to talk about vaccines that’s a whole different kettle of fish.

Just spreading some intelligence on a thread that clearly needed some..
interesting post, but you're speculating on outcomes
the current studies don't show elevations in the death rates from other causes(i.e. other than covid) for people that received the 'safer' vaccines
J&J did have a issue, but that tends to vanish in the statistics as a whole
at the moment you have a higher life expectancy if you received mrna vaccines during the covid pandemic
we will see what the future holds

Cheesegez

interesting post, but you're speculating on outcomes
the current studies don't show elevations in the death rates from other causes(i.e. other than covid) for people that received the 'safer' vaccines
J&J did have a issue, but that tends to vanish in the statistics as a whole
at the moment you have a higher life expectancy if you received mrna vaccines during the covid pandemic
we will see what the future holds

Im not sure exactly what data you are referring to however, being a member of the scientific community for a number of years i can tell you that data is very easily skewered. Unfortunately i know a fair number of people that died days after the covid-19 "vaccine" deaths would be recorded as myocarditis/ thrombosis or aneurysms as thats exactly what is was as an evidential symptom upon post-mortem. however the underlying causes where very much unknown.

ill attach some links , i apologise in advance for the lack of non mainstream media sources however, mainstream media cannot be trusted.

BLOOD CLOTS UNDER THE MICROSCOPE

GenghisKush

This man survived Polio. But he did not survive COVID.

Congratulations everyone. Truly we value each others' lives and we ought to be proud that so many are willing to do whatever it takes to protect the wellbeing of others. It's not often that I use the word hero, but you vaccine skeptics are truly among the greatest heros in all of history.

igrowone

Veteran
Im not sure exactly what data you are referring to however, being a member of the scientific community for a number of years i can tell you that data is very easily skewered. Unfortunately i know a fair number of people that died days after the covid-19 "vaccine" deaths would be recorded as myocarditis/ thrombosis or aneurysms as thats exactly what is was as an evidential symptom upon post-mortem. however the underlying causes where very much unknown.

ill attach some links , i apologise in advance for the lack of non mainstream media sources however, mainstream media cannot be trusted.

BLOOD CLOTS UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
work in science and bitchute is your publishing venue?
post your nonsense but I won't be watching, added to the ignore list

RickLafleur

Just spreading some intelligence on a thread that clearly needed some..

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

Cheesegez

work in science and bitchute is your publishing venue?
post your nonsense but I won't be watching, added to the ignore list
well its better than just posting speculative unintelligent arguments with no scientific knowledge and no references whatsoever..

You've demonstrated that you cant even differentiate between a gene therapy and a vaccine..

says it all really..

moose eater

Trump doesn’t care about humanity, he cares about Trump
Yep. And there's many other politicians like him in that regard. He just stands out as more of an extremist in that regard. No one tried too hard to put lipstick on his turd of a (severe) personality disorder.

Latest posts

Latest posts