What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

The question which comes to mind; is my antibody lab result going to be accepted in place of a 'vaccine passport'? Maybe a question for the other thread.

No. They will create or come up with new (regional) mutations so that everyone has to get the shots. Or at least that is what they will try to do. They don't want any 'bread gobblers' to miss inoculation.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
No. They will create or come up with new (regional) mutations so that everyone has to get the shots. Or at least that is what they will try to do. They don't want any 'bread gobblers' to miss inoculation.

i just read today, the south African mutation is immune to the pfizer moderna jab. so yes, the new mutations, which its totally fine to call by their nation of origin, will give us a never ending series of new adapted vaccines to take every 6 months, just think of all that money, who could resist?

what im hopping is that after about 6 months of wider use we get the stats, how many died in the vaccinated and unvaccinated category, that will be the real vital information, then after 2 years, then after 5 and 10.

you have a product thats rated at 94% effectiveness at stopping a bad case of covid occurring by the manufacturer. on the other hand you have an over 99% chance of not getting a bad case of covid anyway on average, so how much good is this experimental product actually doing healthy people? seems to me these numbers are nearly useless for a healthy person. i supposes if you can get the endangered categories down to 94% it helps. but for the rest of the population? they are already at over 99% chance of not getting it bad.

Hempy McNoodle

i just read today, the south African mutation is immune to the pfizer moderna jab. so yes, the new mutations, which its totally fine to call by their nation of origin, will give us a never ending series of new adapted vaccines to take every 6 months, just think of all that money, who could resist?

what im hopping is that after about 6 months of wider use we get the stats, how many died in the vaccinated and unvaccinated category, that will be the real vital information, then after 2 years, then after 5 and 10.

you have a product thats rated at 94% effectiveness at stopping a bad case of covid occurring by the manufacturer. on the other hand you have an over 99% chance of not getting a bad case of covid anyway on average, so how much good is this experimental product actually doing healthy people? seems to me these numbers are nearly useless for a healthy person. i supposes if you can get the endangered categories down to 94% it helps. but for the rest of the population? they are already at over 99% chance of not getting it bad.

Exactly, and just as California prepares to re-open and enforce 'vaccine papers required' "RULEs" it seems that a convenient new California "mutation" has been released. My bad for not "TRUSTING" the "SCIENCE" lol.

And, did'nt we just find out that most (81%?) covid hospitalizations were for people who are considered obese? So, that brings down the odds of harm for everyone else to an extreme low. And, this is not said to disparage heavy people. Just saying, it is a fraud...

But, beware that a new "mutation" could actually be a newly released super engeneered deadly bioweaponized virus. The enemy could release a REAL deadly virus at any point when their fraudulent narrative is widely beginning to fail, and as more people go maskless, The Deep State would love to see bodies stacking up so that they could say, "see? We told you all to wear masks and these QTards didn't listen because OrangeManBad. It is all their faults that we now actually finally have a stack of dead bodies."

Right now (last week) Fauci and others were publicly asked to explain why states that have opened up and dropped mask mandates have seen a steady drop in cases, while states that maintain lockdowns and mask orders are seeing rises or no decreases in cases. These Deep State enemies could not give an answer.

St. Phatty

Follow the English YT doctor since end of January last year, but he is sick at the moment like fever, sore throat etc.He got his jab last February.He said yesterday he'll be back common Monday.Lets hope so.

If John Campbell got sick from the experimental treatment that's called a vaccine, that he's been pushing so hard ... maybe he'll LEARN something.

1G12

Good gawd...I've never seen a thread so overloaded with bad information as this one!
Folks, if you have questions or concerns about COVID or vaccines talk to your doctor.
Don't rely on some of the stuff in this thread.

Hempy McNoodle

Good gawd...I've never seen a thread so overloaded with bad information as this one!
Folks, if you have questions or concerns about COVID or vaccines talk to your doctor.

What bad information are you referring to, specifically?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
What bad information are you referring to, specifically?

don't bother, this type of person just watches the news and takes that as fact, it doesn't matter what other "facts" come up, if the government says 2 + 2 is 5, they just accept is as true. if the elites contradict themselves, then the newest truth is what counts. if you disprove their claims using their own words, like package inserts etc, lol, then you are a racist conspiracy theorist. so yeah, no point trying to open peoples eyes who don't want to see unless the governments msm thought enforcers, say it is so.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't bother, this type of person just watches the news and takes that as fact, it doesn't matter what other "facts" come up, if the government says 2 + 2 is 5, they just accept is as true. if the elites contradict themselves, then the newest truth is what counts. if you disprove their claims using their own words, like package inserts etc, lol, then you are a racist conspiracy theorist. so yeah, no point trying to open peoples eyes who don't want to see unless the governments msm thought enforcers, say it is so.

So different from those who read a random opinion piece or watch a goofy you tube video and are won over.,,,right?

imiubu

Having a 'feeling' and 'believing' something is so... certainly are not equal to thinking and facts.

Amynamous

100% Agreed!
It’s become pointless trying to have an intelligent conversation in these threads about topics involving math and/or science with people who do not understand math and/or science.
I hope people are intelligent enough to consider the source when nonsensical musings are posted as “facts”. The lack of sources for such musings is often a clue to their lack of veracity.
My apologies in advance to anyone I offended.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You just go right ahead and waltz right into your GPs office (after a 1 month wait, and never mind all the well dressed good looking people in the office with the sample bags), and ask for the straight low-down on covid-19. They'll fix you right up with a jab on the spot.

Fuckin MIC is not our friend.

And as for white nationalists Amynamous, please describe what that means. I get white, that is a race. Nationalist I have no problem with either, I guess that means a person who identifies a a citizen of a nation. I am white, and also a citizen of what is left of the USA. Tee vee thinks I am the devil.

Anyone who calls people that, and uses it disparagingly, is a media indoctrinated fool.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
If John Campbell got sick from the experimental treatment that's called a vaccine, that he's been pushing so hard ... maybe he'll LEARN something.

He is better now, but he had symptoms which are more common with the flu than an ordinary cold.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
COVID-19 vaccinations with side effects: Federal Institute removes serious suspected cases from the list

Germany stopped AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine for under-60s after increased cerebral vein thrombosis. But the range of serious reactions is broader, and people who have been vaccinated with other vaccines are also affected. However, there is no longer any mention of this in the latest report. The Paul Ehrlich Institute does not want to provide any information on this.

Germany has been vaccinating against the corona virus since the end of December. The last test phase of the only provisionally approved vaccine will take place on the general population. In particular, the vector serum of the Swedish-British company AstraZeneca came into public criticism. Younger women vaccinated in particular had suffered cerebral vein thrombosis and hemorrhage and some died as a result. Many countries temporarily stopped the active ingredient, Germany banned it for under 60-year-olds. The responsible Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI) explicitly lists these reporting cases in the new safety report.

But other suspected cases of severe reactions, such as strokes, facial paralysis, seizures, inflammation of the spinal cord and heart, suddenly no longer appear in it since the end of February. These mainly concerned the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer / BioNTech and Moderna.
So are these complications no longer the focus of observation? How high is the number of people affected by now, how many of them died and how old were they? Are these cases specifically examined by forensic medicine? The author wanted to know all this and more from the PEI, the Federal Agency for Drugs and Vaccine Safety. But its spokeswoman Susanne Stöcker did not want to provide any information. She reacted indignantly: Your Federal Institute could "not go into every report on all reactions in detail," she let the author know.
Dozens of paralysis, strokes and more by the end of February
In the penultimate safety report, which contains data up to February 26, the PEI named a total of more than 2,000 reported serious reactions after a vaccination. This included 67 anaphylactic shocks, an allergic reaction that, if left untreated, can be fatal. Under the heading "Adverse events under special observation", the PEI also lists 51 seizures that occurred in people between 19 and 107 years of age, 33 facial paralysis (age: 35 to 93 years), 26 strokes (age: 28 to 99 years) and six thrombocytopenias (ages 16 to 89 years). The latter is an acute shortage of blood platelets, which can lead to internal bleeding, including cerebral haemorrhage.
These cases mainly occurred in people who had received the most widely used vaccine from Pfizer / BioNTech, and in a few cases also affected the most sparsely used vaccine from Moderna. In two cases, those vaccinated with AstraZeneca were affected by seizures.
Furthermore, the PEI named two reported cases of spinal nerve root inflammation (age: 39 and 61 years), spinal cord inflammation (age: 55), encephalitis (age: 69) and two massive worsening of an existing multiple sclerosis autoimmune disease (age: 32 and 34) after vaccinations with the Pfizer / BioNTech serum. The PEI also assigned seven cases of myocarditis, four cases of joint inflammation and three cases of vascular inflammation to this vaccine. Those affected were between 23 and 89 years old. The number of published reported deaths so far totaled 330.
Focus on cerebral vein thrombosis - PEI deleted other "observation cases" from the report
By March 12, the number of severe vaccine reactions recorded by the PEI had risen to a total of around 2,300. But in this most recent report, the institute limited itself to more detailed explanations of anaphylactic shocks, thrombocytopenia and cerebral vein thrombosis. It focused particularly on the latter. The other particularly serious reactions are missing from the individual listing .
According to this, the number of reported allergic shocks grew by 32 to 99 cases between February 26 and March 12. The number of recorded thrombocytopenias even rose from six to 32 cases (age: 16 to 92 years). According to the PEI, the latter led to cerebral haemorrhage in two cases. Both affected patients, a 37-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man, died.

But there was at least one case of a cerebral haemorrhage that is clearly not included in this PEI report. On March 9, for example, 32-year-old Dana O. from Löhne in North Rhine-Westphalia (North Rhine-Westphalia) died of massive cerebral hemorrhage after an AstraZeneca vaccination.
And it seems that elderly people from nursing homes also suffered a cerebral haemorrhage after being given the Pfizer / BioNTech serum. Due to age and previous illnesses, they probably did not end up in the PEI statistics. One such case from Cologne became known. There died a nursing home resident of a brain haemorrhage.
In addition, the PEI reported 14 cerebral vein thromboses after vaccination with AstraZeneca's serum. Another two cases occurred after vaccination with the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine. Except for one case, women between the ages of 20 and 86 were affected. In nine of these cases I also had thrombocytopenia.
All of the other serious complications mentioned above cannot be read in the latest PEI report. Only the number of total reported deaths after vaccination still appears. It rose between February 26 and March 12 by 21 to 351.
Many severe reactions are evidently not examined by forensic medicine
For example, it was impossible to find out from PEI spokeswoman Stöcker whether and how the number of reported facial paralysis, strokes and seizures increased from the end of February to mid-March. She did not say what age and gender they were, what vaccine they received, and how many people died from it.
She also kept silent about the extent to which deaths and permanent damage were or are still being examined by forensic medicine. Obviously, this often did not happen, especially in nursing homes. An example of this is the district of Cloppenburg in the north, where the authorities saw no reason to do so.
Was it known to have a dangerous thrombosis effect?
In addition, the author wanted to know whether the so-called spike protein replicated from the cells by the vaccination, i.e. the virus envelope protein, could lead to thrombosis. Not only did several scientists warn of this at an early stage, a PEI study also indicated this in advance. Spokeswoman Stöcker referred to statements on the website of her institute on the "safety and effectiveness" of vaccines. There it says in a general sense that the amount of protein replicated in the cells is too small for this and is only produced "locally" anyway.

According to the said study , which the PEI presented in February, the so-called spike protein of the virus can lead to tissue damage through cell fusions in the case of severe COVID-19 disease, which in turn stimulates blood clotting and can lead to thrombosis.
It is precisely this protein that human cells are supposed to replicate after the administration of the newly developed vaccines. With the mRNA vaccines, nanoparticles made of fat are supposed to serve as messengers to transfer the genetic active substance into cells. In the case of the vector sera, this task is carried out by a so-called vector virus. Why the PEI now assumes that only cells at the puncture site are affected and the vaccine could not get into the bloodstream, the institute does not answer on its website. Stöcker said nothing more about it either.
EMA reports thousands of deaths and over 100,000 serious vaccine reactions in Europe
Last but not least, the PEI spokeswoman referred to the website of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), which shows the "safety profile" of the vaccines. By March 26, it recorded more than 100,000 suspected cases of serious reactions with 3,350 deaths for all corona vaccines.
These serious suspected side effects occurred in a total of 79,446 women and 25,622 men, of which 1,745 women and 1,605 men died. 2,007 deaths occurred after an injection of Pfizer / BioNTech's most widely used serum in Europe.

Just the tip of the iceberg?
It cannot be assumed that the cases recorded by the EMA and the PEI with regard to COVID-19 vaccinations reflect the complete reality. A study in 2019 came to the conclusion that generally less than one percent of all adverse drug reactions are reported to the responsible authorities. The researchers attributed this mainly to a complicated reporting process.

The reporting rates for the new COVID-19 vaccines developed in record time are likely to be higher. Only if you look at the current vaccination monitoring report from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), a higher sensitivity for side effects becomes clear, but also a great deal of ignorance. According to the RKI, almost 40 percent of those questioned believed that the statement that everyone was protected against COVID-19 with a vaccination was "incorrectly correct", and another quarter did not know whether this was true. Almost 15 percent also wrongly believed that vaccinated people could no longer infect others. Another 40 percent didn't know whether that was right or wrong.
In view of the massive vaccination campaigns by governments, including the federal government, and the great pressure to vaccinate that is currently being exerted on residents of old people's homes, nurses, doctors, teachers and educators, critical questions must also be allowed. For example: Is there an interest in the authorities and other people involved in not hiding serious to fatal vaccine reactions, for example in nursing home residents, or rather not to have certain cases examined? In any case, there are some indications that the reported cases are only the tip of the iceberg. In any case, comprehensive transparency seems to be a nuisance to the PEI.

RT.com

Amynamous

And as for white nationalists Amynamous, please describe what that means. I get white, that is a race. Nationalist I have no problem with either, I guess that means a person who identifies a a citizen of a nation. I am white, and also a citizen of what is left of the USA. Tee vee thinks I am the devil.

Anyone who calls people that, and uses it disparagingly, is a media indoctrinated fool.

This is a thread on covid vaccinations, so please forgive me for not taking the bait and derailing this thread.
Perhaps you could start a new thread where people can go. Here are some possible titles for you:
White Nationalists: Why we are really the good guys.
Who’s a White Nationalists? Taking a poll.
Why White Nationalism is for everyone, even if you are NOT white, and NOT a nationalist.
White Nationalism: Why hate is actually good for your soul.
Good luck with that.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have to ask, are you white (it's OK if you want you identify as whatever, but what does your birth certificate say)??

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i always though the white supremacist were the problem, those that think the white race is superior and has the right to loot all other races. and it turns out according to mirriams websters white nationalist is the same as white supremacy. ie real racism

Definition of white nationalist

one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation