What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Gry

Veteran
u and I know who youve worked for

Was the substance of an allegation that I have been less
than forthright with anyone here.
Bullshit.
If anything the opposite is true.
In the thread 'Top of the world," I have
made several posts where I speak to and
address my past. I spoke of going to
to the White House as a courier.
I have spoken openly of knowning
each and every member of the
NSC over several administrations.
Spoke of taking joy in being able
to get stoned in each and every
classified facility in DC.
Spoke of how I used to deal with direct
observation piss tests for years, etc etc etc.

My motivation for posting in this thread, I
have also been real transparent about.
My spouse was an epidemiologist
whom I lost her to H1N1.
I do not want to see others loose their loves ones
to something preventable.
If you are going to accuse someone of
an absence of integrity, you may want
to do your homework before doing so.

My apologies to the regular posters in
this thread, it is my hope there will be
no further off topic wanderings here.
Anything further, I would rather see
addressed in Top of the World as not
to create further distraction here.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - many of us could tell a few stories about our Fathers - the very instigators of our own creation - not as if we ever had a choice to choose what or who our most direct genetic descendant was - and I'm just happy to have known him - although I didn't see him much at all - from the age of 5 years old - he was a soldier in a certain parachute regiment and got thrown out for attending a communist rally - dishonarbly discharged - for being curious -

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That sucks Gypsy. Bad military record will hound a man for life. And to think, America has been taken over by the commies I swore to protect and defend her against..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The crazy thing is that he was not a communist - just curious to see what this demo was all about - and he got photographed there - it was way back in the 1950's after he had been fighting for the British during the Suez crisis at the El Gamil airfield in Port Said - soon after he returned to England and there was some left wing demonstration in London - which he attended - which effectively ruined his military career -

mowood3479

Veteran
My agenda at the moment is to explain that merely threatening to reveal the content of a private message
is known as extortion, and that it can result in one being banned.
I can certainly understand how you would feel far more comfortable to see the topic return back to something
more mundane.
I need make no claims whatsoever, you have done a splendid job of documentation for me.
Fascinating to watch you attempt to deny that which you had just confirmed in the same damned post.
Need me to put it in bold for you to make it easier to see?

I do believe that were I to report post #661, it could well result in your being banned.
I have no interest whatsoever in seeing that take place.
Watching you is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Hahahah…Ur accusation of extortion is absurd to the tenth degree because ur missing all of the components needed to make a claim of extortion ... when I said “you and I both know who you’ve worked for”… Well I didn’t have a choice about that because you sent me an unsolicited dm with that info, all I did was encourage you to publicly disclose it so the rest of the forum would have a better understanding of ur murky agenda…

so go ahead smart guy, report me and have me banned for the “crime “of asking u to be honest..
shit I’ll report myself.

but the truth is there for all to see…Ive made no threat to disclose anything…if you review my posts I was merely encouraging you to be HONEST and disclose ur own agenda (which for some strange reason u shared with me via unsolicited dm)
… it was bait perhaps, or a veiled threat?.. idk ur exact motivations for such a creepy communique.

Also,
if you didn’t wish me to know ur history than you shouldn’t have sent me an unsolicited message detailing it…
now I’m burdened with some fucking secret that I do not want… I didn’t consent to being ur secret holder.. do NOT send me anymore private messages..
I will not be a party to ur secrets anymore than I already am….

It’s very bizarre behavior if u ask me..

mowood3479

Veteran
Ya know what’s crazy, is that it looks like epidemiologists and their gain of function research may have started all of this Covid death…
good job… really shows how competent and trustworthy the profession is… (not at all)
really inspires confidence in the vaccine ya know.. 3.7 million people are dead and we are supposed to trust the same people who may have unleashed the virus on humanity that they have the fix..
smells funky as hell if u ask me

Amynamous

That sucks Gypsy. Bad military record will hound a man for life. And to think, America has been taken over by the domestic terrorists, seditionists and other hate filled white nationalists I swore to protect and defend her against..

Not familiar with any commies in the government, so i fixed it for you. :D

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
800 cases of heart infection after corona vaccines, American holds 'emergency meeting'

More than 800 reports of heart infections in people who have received the corona vaccine have been received by US authorities. Cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported to the VAERS, which tracks vaccine adverse events in the United States.

Most cases occurred after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, which use the mRNA technology. People who get myocarditis in most cases end up in the hospital.

The CDC, announced last month that it would investigate reports of heart inflammation in teenagers and young adults who had received a corona vaccine.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
domestic terrorists, seditionists and other hate filled white nationalists

it seems to me that pics from the riots tell a different story, the white nationalists seems to be far in the minority compared to the others. ;)

Amynamous

Ya know what’s crazy, is that it looks like epidemiologists and their gain of function research may have started all of this Covid death…
good job… really shows how competent and trustworthy the profession is… (not at all)
really inspires confidence in the vaccine ya know.. 3.7 million people are dead and we are supposed to trust the same people who may have unleashed the virus on humanity that they have the fix..
smells funky as hell if u ask me

I believe it’s also important to look into the funding of the “gain of function” research.
If Dr. Fauci was involved, then it was approved and funded by the trump administration.
If true, the trump administration should be held criminally and civilly culpable.

igrowone

Veteran
800 cases of heart infection after corona vaccines, American holds 'emergency meeting'

More than 800 reports of heart infections in people who have received the corona vaccine have been received by US authorities. Cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported to the VAERS, which tracks vaccine adverse events in the United States.

Most cases occurred after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, which use the mRNA technology. People who get myocarditis in most cases end up in the hospital.

The CDC, announced last month that it would investigate reports of heart inflammation in teenagers and young adults who had received a corona vaccine.

I saw considerably smaller numbers, 250 or so
and inflammation does not equal infection
most cases resolved with minimal treatment
but you finally have something real - maybe - because correlation isn't necessarily causation

Amynamous

domestic terrorists, seditionists and other hate filled white nationalists

it seems to me that pics from the riots tell a different story, the white nationalists seems to be far in the minority compared to the others. ;)

I am not sure what pics you are referring to, but I was referring to the white nationalist seditionists/domestic terrorists that entered the Capital Building on January 6th and their enablers in the House and Senate.
It’ll be interesting to see the prison tats they leave with in five to twenty years.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I iust got my knee cut on. The young pretty nurse that was prepping me has not had the jab, and either has their husband. They want to have children. I said GOOD for you.

Hempy McNoodle

Now that we know that there are effective treatments for COVID-19 (such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin), the Emergency Use Authorization for the "vaccines" must be withdrawn. It is only applicable when no other treatments are available. Now we know why they lied about effective treatments. It was so they could keep the pandemic going and to push the vaccines and Great Reset agenda (UN2030).

Gry

Veteran
Not familiar with any commies in the government, so i fixed it for you. :D

Commies in general have been a convenient device for a long time.
I am of the opinion that a good deal of our most interesting history
revolves around a rather small group of families.
At the time American troops were first sent to Russia, the
President of the United States had been incapacitated by a stroke.
He was not able to deal with issues the issues of state.
The occupation was engineered by a cabinet member related to the Dulles family.
Oh yes, the "parachute regiment" Gypsy spoke of, was the template used
for special forces around the globe.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The commies put in place in Russia in 1917 were the work of the banksters. 100 years hence and Putin has done a commendable job of pulling Russia out of the Solviet muck from what I have seen. What is their debt, and how much (resources) and gold do they still hold? The hag sold them 20% of our uranium.

Now that we know that there are effective treatments for COVID-19 (such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin), the Emergency Use Authorization for the "vaccines" must be withdrawn. It is only applicable when no other treatments are available. Now we know why they lied about effective treatments. It was so they could keep the pandemic going and to push the vaccines and Great Reset agenda (UN2030).

They forbid pharmacies and MDs from using the stuff that was over the counter before, because it was effective. Foochie politicized WuFlu and the treatments.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...early-200.html

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...653309456.html

Foochie is neck deep in this. Somebody tie a rope around it, and pull him up out. F250 4WD truck with mudders ought to do the job.

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
I believe it’s also important to look into the funding of the “gain of function” research.
If Dr. Fauci was involved, then it was approved and funded by the trump administration.
If true, the trump administration should be held criminally and civilly culpable.

Sure, I’m all for it.. but Trump isn’t an epidemiologist.. he’s not an expert in viral mitigation (or much beyond self promotion)..
the people who should really be held culpable (imho) are the supposed experts who directly approved and oversaw the gain of function research that is being postulated as the source of the virus.
but if it makes u feel better to throw Trump in gen pop along with doc fauci then I wouldn’t try to stop ya…

I think trump would survive in the pen (what with all his Russian mafia connections)
Fauci wouldn’t last a night

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I will pay per view foochie and Trump in a cage fight. There can be a blue and a red ref outside the cage, like the wrestling managers.