Votes: 15 7.8%
  • No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

entropical

Veteran
Hospitals are not overflowing from those that have been vaccinated, that's total nonsense you post to make yourself feel better from a poor choice. I can find as many fat asses in England as in the USA. Does it surprise me that you look for other reasons to hate on the people of the USA nope. Weak minded people will always ridicule those that are different.
You are right and should tell your democrat friends who I see ridicule republicans daily on this very forum. But I do not hate people, I am simply stating a fact that you do not want to hear. I am hating on your culture and imperialism. I am hating on american capitalism and on your politicians, who are all zionists.

Obesity is an epidemic created by those very politicians who make rules that allow for capitalists - no more than a handful of people who hate you - to sell and market food that is not fit for human consumption. The same goes for this virus that US-China created to force these so called vaccines on the world.

It would be easy to describe those who suffer from obesity (or vaccine damage) as weak minded, but one should keep in mind that they are all victims and that others are to blame. It is the responsibility of the leaders to implement sound politics that make a people strong in body and mind.

entropical

Veteran
right here, for example...
I already had the virus and survived which makes me immune, so how would taking a vaccine save me from something my immune system has already saved me from? And what exactly are the risks involved? Do you have any actual data to prove that there is no risk for an adverse reaction? No, you don’t.

audiohi

Veteran
why not mandate people get healthy and stop eating shit for food.

6y7p8mf8hdn71.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
I don’t assume anything, it gives a stronger immunity than the poison jab and that for me is enough.

you're assuming having covid gives you stronger immunity than the vaccine which is inconclusive at best, nor is it permanent immunity. people have gotten covid twice.

h.h.

Veteran
1“Have you had a adverse reaction?”

2“No.”

1” Then how do you know you won’t get one?”

2“Idiot.”

Cannavore

Veteran
don't want to get polio? you shouldn't have been obese.

libertarian discourse is literally for 12yr old brains.

h.h.

Veteran
you're assuming having covid gives you stronger immunity than the vaccine which is inconclusive at best, nor is it permanent immunity. people have gotten covid twice.

It’s showing that having Covid plus getting the vaccine produces what there deeming “super antibodies”. I personally trust the vaccine more than I do Covid though.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are right and should tell your democrat friends who I see ridicule republicans daily on this very forum. But I do not hate people, I am simply stating a fact that you do not want to hear. I am hating on your culture and imperialism. I am hating on american capitalism and on your politicians, who are all zionists.

Obesity is an epidemic created by those very politicians who make rules that allow for capitalists - no more than a handful of people who hate you - to sell and market food that is not fit for human consumption. The same goes for this virus that US-China created to force these so called vaccines on the world.

It would be easy to describe those who suffer from obesity (or vaccine damage) as weak minded, but one should keep in mind that they are all victims and that others are to blame. It is the responsibility of the leaders to implement sound politics that make a people strong in body and mind.

I wouldn't know who is or isn't a Democreeep. I don't pick friends based on their political ideology, again only weak minded people do stupid shit like that. We all got ea others back's politics never gets in the way of real friends. I promise you none of my friends think as you and a few others do here, im pretty sure none are democrude's including myself.

Obesity is caused by poor parenting, not politicians lol. My family was never obese. We were very active as kids growing up in the 60-70's. The weed was way better.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I already had the virus and survived which makes me immune, so how would taking a vaccine save me from something my immune system has already saved me from? And what exactly are the risks involved? Do you have any actual data to prove that there is no risk for an adverse reaction? No, you don’t.

no, having it once does not make you immune, breakthrough cases exist both in vaccinated or natural infections. nobody said there were no potential adverse reactions, let me knock that straw man over for you before you fixate any further.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It’s showing that having Covid plus getting the vaccine produces what there deeming “super antibodies”. I personally trust the vaccine more than I do Covid though.

A friend told me the same thing but I was not going to repeat it until I seen it published somewhere more reliable than my ride to a concert.

Woo hoo! I got super antibodies!

Amynamous

13.06 times higher risk of infection among injected vs those with a natural immunity.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...415v1.full.pdf

Thanks for the article.

I like to go to closer to the publishing source where the comments by peers are posted.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...#disqus_thread

Saves me from having to do the heavy lifting.
I strongly recommend you read them. Aside from just being a preprint, the study is filled with multiple biases. There’s nothing conclusive there, particularly since other studies (mentioned in the comments) show contradictory results.
There’s still a lot we don’t know, but I suspect we’ll have 20/20 vision when it’s in the rear view mirror.

entropical

Veteran
I wouldn't know who is or isn't a Democreeep. I don't pick friends based on their political ideology, again only weak minded people do stupid shit like that. We all got ea others back's politics never gets in the way of real friends. I promise you none of my friends think as you and a few others do here, im pretty sure none are democrude's including myself.

Obesity is caused by poor parenting, not politicians lol. My family was never obese. We were very active as kids growing up in the 60-70's. The weed was way better.
That is a real friendship, and you are right. My friends are like that too and those who aren’t, well they’re not around me so. Of course parenting has part of children becoming obese. But when the population of a country as a whole turns obese, that tells me there is something more than poor parenting going on.

Gry

Veteran
13.06 times higher risk of infection among injected vs those with a natural immunity.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...415v1.full.pdf

What is an unrefereed preprint?

Before formal publication in a scholarly journal, scientific and medical articles are traditionally certified by “peer review.” In this process, the journal’s editors take advice from various experts—called “referees”—who have assessed the paper and may identify weaknesses in its assumptions, methods, and conclusions. Typically a journal will only publish an article once the editors are satisfied that the authors have addressed referees’ concerns and that the data presented support the conclusions drawn in the paper.
Because this process can be lengthy, authors use the medRxiv service to make their manuscripts available as “preprints” before certification by peer review, allowing other scientists to see, discuss, and comment on the findings immediately. Readers should therefore be aware that articles on medRxiv have not been finalized by authors, might contain errors, and report information that has not yet been accepted or endorsed in any way by the scientific or medical community.
We also urge journalists and other individuals who report on medical research to the general public to consider this when discussing work that appears on medRxiv preprints and emphasize it has yet to be evaluated by the medical community and the information presented may be erroneous.