What's new

Have i been Busted -or- Robbed?

mowood3479

Veteran
id say busted (which includes being robbed) cause no matter what ur not getting ur plants back... good luck, wish u the best. court system is no fun.

bobblehead

Veteran
When I watch shows like DEA: Detroit, if they're going to bust a grow, they destroy the equipment as well as taking the plants and other paraphanalia. Your situation is unique b/c they weren't there to bust a grow, so they probably didn't have the right to destroy the equipment. This is just speculation. I would be asking a lawyer that specializes in these cases these questions, and not a bunch of stoners from different jurisdictions.

*they left ur equipment

*complimented your chic

*gave you the "thumbs up"

that's not cop behavior that's thief behavior, and just because they are cops/LEO doesn't mean they aren't thieves matter of fact imo they are the greatest thieves the world has seen to date

yeah man, all those things equate to being robbed

No, that's typical asshole cop behavior. One of them probably made a snide comment to your chick about not being with a criminal "loser" and asked for her number while you got taken away. I stomped the shit out of this guy outside the club a few years back and that's what one of the cops tried to tell my girlfriend (now wife) as I was being locked up. "you should stop messing these losers you have to bail out." She responded with some choice words and a vivid description of how little money they made compared to me, how I would be bailing myself out with my atm/credit card and the type of broke ass broads they NEED to be talking to. Almost got arrested herself.

If you're in a non med state, then you got busted. You won't know if you got "robbed" until the discovery comes back and you can see exactly how much you got charged with possessing. If you had 10 pounds, and got charged with 5 then you got robbed. The fucked up thing, is that almost nobody is going to say, "fuck that I had 10 pounds not 5" and get a harsher sentence just to MAYBE get some cops in trouble. You'd have to PROVE you had 10 pounds at the time of seizure and that's generally not something a person will do unless they can prove it wasn't a legit bust, but a robbery. That's how they will rob you. Ounces that were just bought an hour before magically turn into 17 grams when the discovery comes and the amount is listed. Seen it happen all the time.....I fucking hate cops.

B

BrnCow

Lawyer up immediately and shut the fuck up to everyone...then let us know how it goes down...

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
No, that's typical asshole cop behavior. One of them probably made a snide comment to your chick about not being with a criminal "loser" and asked for her number while you got taken away. I stomped the shit out of this guy outside the club a few years back and that's what one of the cops tried to tell my girlfriend (now wife) as I was being locked up. "you should stop messing these losers you have to bail out." She responded with some choice words and a vivid description of how little money they made compared to me, how I would be bailing myself out with my atm/credit card and the type of broke ass broads they NEED to be talking to. Almost got arrested herself.

If you're in a non med state, then you got busted. You won't know if you got "robbed" until the discovery comes back and you can see exactly how much you got charged with possessing. If you had 10 pounds, and got charged with 5 then you got robbed. The fucked up thing, is that almost nobody is going to say, "fuck that I had 10 pounds not 5" and get a harsher sentence just to MAYBE get some cops in trouble. You'd have to PROVE you had 10 pounds at the time of seizure and that's generally not something a person will do unless they can prove it wasn't a legit bust, but a robbery. That's how they will rob you. Ounces that were just bought an hour before magically turn into 17 grams when the discovery comes and the amount is listed. Seen it happen all the time.....I fucking hate cops.

yeah you aint neva lied at all!!!! I was just in court for some bullshit tickets and I was once again reminded of how they twist shit in order to serve their own ends

not just cops but the entire fucking system is designed to be "manageable" by these jokers and all that translates to is "we can do what the fuck we want to do when and how we want to do it".

yeah I agree, but I say fuck em all! yeah the cop that stopped me reduced the ticket on the spot BUT it was bullshit to begin with and what he should have done was just let me go period and avoid all the stupid shit.

true dat, but it doesn't mean he won't get charged as well as robbed by them.

oh hell yeah, that's a damned given! honestly I would worry if that shit happened and nothing else happened after. you come into my house pull your "I am the law"/ fake ass judge dredd bitch" bullshit and then nothing else happens after? . . . yeah fuck lawyers, I m grabbing some clips for whatever gun i can find so I can at least bust back while im trying to run when they come back with the local hoods tryin to do a "dark raid" on my ass

Latest posts

Latest posts