What's new

Hatch's Hootenanny of Horticulture

HatchBrew

Veteran
She was a silver laced wyandotte. Goofy gal.
Got a good flock going otherwise. Six right now.

Put the new sprayer to work tonight! Wow I'm a satisfied purchaser. Great spray pattern and rate. Sprays a fan out. at 1' away it gives a 16" coverage. Find it is most even between 1-2' after that it thins in the center a little compared to the edges. I'll load it with plain water tomorrow and show you what I mean. Gentle too...was worried it'd be a little intense.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Got my CS generator runnin today... just under 30v gets the job done quick... switched polarity every 2 hours and it was done in 6-7.

23wprn4.jpg

jzk54x.jpg

vhy4l.jpg

Did my first spray on that 70's San Diego Catpiss cut today...

80680066.jpg

B

bruvio

Hatchachaa Brewha!

nice early start are they under additional lighting?

HatchBrew

Veteran
Hatchachaa Brewha!

nice early start are they under additional lighting?

First, welcome to the shenanigans.

2nd

Yup. Got em out in full-ish sun (morns & afternoon sun). Inside they had 18 hours of light under a 400HPS. Moved out to 17 hours. Adding 2.5 hours on the front and back of the day. Daylight hours = 12.5 right now.

They're ready for training and/or topping. And transplant soon after.

The light dep candidates will be transferred to their full size pots and vegged for 3ish more weeks. The rest will be put into 1 g pots and tx'd to their final pots in middle may.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Wow what a buffet of genetics. Best wishes this season.

Much thanks man! Took it easy last summer. Coming out swinging this one :tiphat:

Thanks for stopping in!

Just enjoying the day and looking forward to the next :big grin:

Moderate moderation.

HatchBrew

Veteran
You know you are a grower when you have "dreams" about spider mites going full webbed on your grow. They were even webbed between different fan leafs....
Checked everyone at five this morning. They looked happy & healthy with no pest sighted. Heavy sigh of relief. Spraying every third day is paying off.

HatchBrew

Veteran
OH MY!!! That's a scary situation...looks like they're ready to be harvested....haha...april fools!!!

Busy day at the HQ. Spraying vegetables and cannabis. Tx'ing 4" pots to 1 gallons (1st and 2nd round seedling) and rest of 3rd & 4th round seedlings into their 4".

Will photograph as I go along today. Windy here though!! Gusts of 25+mph. Days like this I can smell the ocean.

Flowering girls in the yard are super happy. Feed them EWC & fish hydrolysate today. Hash Plant and Ashratu #6 are getting close to the end. Little powdery mildew on a couple inner leaves of the Black cherry soda. Cleared everything out on the inside. Wiped the stem down with actinovate and sprayed the rest of the plant with it.

HillBilly1

Veteran
Your doing a great job with keeping everything
Updated. And looking good..

Keep it up and Ye shall be rewarded

HatchBrew

Veteran
Photo bomb of almost everything... busy transplanting.

Will get into some details about my mise en place and where and what...:)

Getting ready for a transplant to 1 gallon pot.

TheRealHash Seeds:
Purps x PCK

c2MwBDT.jpg

zQwQwEH.jpg

Purp x Super Skunk

ZRxA4LQ.jpg

uc4xYsh.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
Always do. One thing at a time. It's all in the preparation...then pounce on the execution like a cheetah. raaaarraahhh!!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Got a storm coming my way. Tying down the goods. and moving the flowering ladies onto the patio. Hopefully none them chickens blow away ;)

Cold and rainy the next several :) Had gone down to the swimming hole couple days this past week! Good times.

Got in a car crash today. Fun times. I'm fine. Front/side part of my car has been better. But hey I'm not at fault and no one got hurt. YAAAY....