I am going to thin my mix up with oak leaves and
Straw, and add chicken manure , large Perlite and small
And a little EWC.. Have some dry stuff to add also

HatchBrew

Veteran
I am going to thin my mix up with oak leaves and
Straw, and add chicken manure , large Perlite and small
And a little EWC.. Have some dry stuff to add also

My worms & compost get lots of leaves. Been feeding my worms steer & chicken poo thru the winter. About to harvest some again. Last time was 40 gallons worth (8 x 5 gallon buckets).

With all the compost it's a little heavy so that's why I added the chunky perlite.

Will get a couple more compost piles going this week.

P/up two bales of rice straw yesterday too.

HatchBrew

Veteran
ashratu from Venom Hybrids
(GSC x Flo) x gg4
Have three ladies and one male right now. Male is coffee-chocolate-funk so looking for a similar lady to go with.

Here's #6 --she's lemony and stretchy. Leaning towards the Flo.
wMpQBtA.jpg

Here's # 7
8UIo3f3.jpg

Keeping it tight and growing big.

CYOi3GV.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
Moved the Ghouse. Got it setup with lights and a rubber floor mat. It's 6'x6' put three 25 W lights in it on a timer. On 9 pm-11pm & 5am-7am. Going to watch that power bill drop!

Transferred almost everything last night into 4" pots. Just 12 more to do... some odds and ends to move.

HatchBrew

Veteran
My sprayer should be here today!!! The chapin 3.5 gal model #1949. Bought it for a lifetime of happy use.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Almost everyone got moved to the greenhouse.

Group shot.
bTJ2kgr.jpg

back left
g7rKfb2.jpg

back right
ClHSzS2.jpg

front right
kOBTfo3.jpg

front left
NbeByKX.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hatch , man , looking lush and green !
Puts my outdoor plans to shame :) looks like ya on for a bumper harvest- all the best of luck to ya

HatchBrew

Veteran
Yeah....half will be for a light dep harvest in july. Other half will go full term.

"""Monster mash! it was a Grow yard smash! They did the....""""

HatchBrew

Veteran
^^Was it my missing chicken? !! Gizmo went missing weeks ago, she's was a real curious bird...too curious. Tell her hello and caawaahhaaa~~treble tongue~~ she'll get it...

hahaha. Just smoked some of that amazing Goblin Queen from Sanctuary Garden. The Densest Grape-goodness I've ever grown. And with all SG strains it gets you there. Finding GQ to be real social fun. Nocturnal to be silly good time. Overlord was an orange-creamsicle ride of smiles. Ravnus & Halo are curing currently. Smoked a bowl of Halo...get the name now..wow!! glad I kept a cut!!!. :) Hillbilly's cut of Kraken was a clean-clear relaxed good time of euphoria after a sweet floral lavender crescendo that only got better thru the joint.

Off to make my moo shu pork!!!! Get some.

Former Guest

There's a neighborhood here filled with eccentric folks that have city chickens.
picture.php

picture.php

They have an app to notify the neighborhood about emergencies; including lost chickens. They don't look like these do they?

picture.php