What's new

HashPlant Haze x Kali China limited edition

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
The fading is continuing despite the up potting. It's mild, and the plant is still green, but it is noticeably lighter. I often wonder when this happens, is it natural senescence, is it nutrient lock out, is it the microbes in the soil giving up, or maybe was getting a little rootbound and can't recover despite the up potting? It probably doesn't matter and I will be perfectly happy with the results. But, I'm always trying to do "better" whatever that actually is...I think this plant is 5-6 weeks into flower, has been lightly fed with Biobiz bloom, Recharge microbe mix, a splash of mollases, and a little Cal Mag every watering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi TexasTea, the yellowing is probably happening due to a blend of circumstances: plant passing mid flowering, plant's root bound and the very high nutrient requirements of HPH parental plant which asks for lots of NPK during flowering.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks dubi. I'm not worried about it, but will give a little Fish Mix tomorrow in addition to the previous mentioned regimen.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Getting very fruity and delicious aromas. :)

PXL_20211019_171055038.jpg
PXL_20211019_171038288.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
OK, I reread the bulb base and it's 14.5w, hehe, so 36w total including the computer vent fan, running for 11 hours per day. Crazy...at that rate it's like they're making me grow mini style! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really appealing flowers for such a small plant TexasTea :yes: The citrus side comes from Haze C male, while the sweet fruitness from Kali China side. How many weeks is she currently into flowering ?

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks dubi...I'm thinking this is at about 8 weeks since the switch to 11/13. Short veg too since I was trying to keep it small. Next mini grow I will try to fill the cabinet more. I'm still debating what to try next.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
She got the chop this weekend. I had already taken a tester branch last week so my buddy could sample her on Monday. Looks like the final yield of this tiny plant might be higher than I thought as the flowers are very dense and heavy....anyhow, early samples are a potent indica smoke.
PXL_20211117_121954540.jpg
PXL_20211117_122018187.jpg

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
She got the chop this weekend. I had already taken a tester branch last week so my buddy could sample her on Monday. Looks like the final yield of this tiny plant might be higher than I thought as the flowers are very dense and heavy....anyhow, early samples are a potent indica smoke.
congrats on the harvest T. microgrows can be fun, they’re like the lapdog homegrowing.
after i got used to the terp/chemo-profile of the hphxkc i purchased locally, the occasional
bad vibes i had previously never reappeared, and the buzz leaned in ~65% sativa-leaning hybrid high.
found 1 seed in the first ounce i just finished up last week, and will give it a launch soon.
enjoy

El Quijote

Hola estimado dubi este año quiero probar otro híbrido haze estuve mirando la descripción y vi que es 50% indica 50%sativa, me preguntaba si al tener más porcentaje de indica se cosecha antes en exterior que la killer A5 haze? Saludos

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Potent and tasty hybrid! It's smelling nice after a little cure, spicey hash. Hits nice and definitely very comfortable. :)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Happy New Year, Texas Tea. She is such a stunning mini-beauty. Amazing what can be done with so little electricity.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
HNY man! I think I got around 19 grams, so a very modest yield but plenty enough for me. I have found a few mature seeds so she must have been stressed a bit and threw some nanners that I never saw. Free seeds. :)

LHC

Hi,

I am planning to grow HashPlant Haze x Kali China in the same tent as Panama x Bangi Haze. The PBH should have high temps and dry air. Do you think HPKC will run into trouble with this climate?

Best

LHC

Latest posts

Latest posts