What's new

HashPlant Haze x Kali China limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the info LowFalutin, much appreciated! Did you have the chance to give it a try ? Do you know who is the grower ?

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Thanks for the info LowFalutin, much appreciated! Did you have the chance to give it a try ? Do you know who is the grower ?
hi dubi. the dispensary, zion cannabis, is only selling pre-packaged ounces of HpHxKC for $80.
no smaller quantities.
got it home, opened it up, and the buds (fairly large) were as dry as a bone…
the low low $80 price became very clear.
for vaping this isn’t too much of an issue, and that’s all i do.
the sativa high is quite strong (despite the low thc %), enough so that there’s some light diaphragm-tightening and anxiety,
but the overall uplifting nature doesn’t make them an issue.
much cleaner, clearer, and directly energetic than the zamaldelica i bought at the same place.
flavor is like a meaty, savory pheno of a mr. nice strain, with only just the slightest hint of that unique
minty-spicy nature that kali china has.
Very long-lasting high that fades clean.
zion lists the grower as “urban farms”.

saludos

Yo Sammy

Veteran
hi dubi. the dispensary, zion cannabis, is only selling pre-packaged ounces of HpHxKC for $80.
no smaller quantities.
got it home, opened it up, and the buds (fairly large) were as dry as a bone…
the low low $80 price became very clear.
for vaping this isn’t too much of an issue, and that’s all i do.
the sativa high is quite strong (despite the low thc %), enough so that there’s some light diaphragm-tightening and anxiety,
but the overall uplifting nature doesn’t make them an issue.
much cleaner, clearer, and directly energetic than the zamaldelica i bought at the same place.
flavor is like a meaty, savory pheno of a mr. nice strain, with only just the slightest hint of that unique
minty-spicy nature that kali china has.
Very long-lasting high that fades clean.
zion lists the grower as “urban farms”.

saludos

Loved reading your review.
Many thanks for this!

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Loved reading your review.
Many thanks for this!
hi YoSammy. thanks for your contribution to this cross.
i wonder if i got an extremely HpH pheno. no heavy stoniness at the end.
another pic, the full oz...
hph x kc full oz.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	hph x kc full oz.jpeg Views:	36 Size:	130.4 KB ID:	17918234

EDIT (aug14): went back and bought another ounce today (for cold storage),
which the dispensary said was their last one.
a bud from this last ounce...
bud from last oz of hph x kc.jpeg

Yo Sammy

Veteran
hi YoSammy. thanks for your contribution to this cross.
i wonder if i got an extremely HpH pheno. no heavy stoniness at the end.
another pic, the full oz...

EDIT (aug14): went back and bought another ounce today (for cold storage),
which the dispensary said was their last one.
a bud from this last ounce...

Hi,
The bud structure and swollen calixes no doubt comes from the HPHz mom side.
Straight up HPHz holds a rather stoned potency with some legs coming from the Haze spectrum, at least compared to the other preserved old clones. The afghan stands out initially. After a decent cure the Haze side of the spectrum gets more pronounced lifting potency from stoned to high af. Sat dom phenos improve after curing.
From the looks of these buds this one definitely leans more to HPHz.
Enjoy the smoke!

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Hi,
The bud structure and swollen calixes no doubt comes from the HPHz mom side.
Straight up HPHz holds a rather stoned potency with some legs coming from the Haze spectrum, at least compared to the other preserved old clones. The afghan stands out initially. After a decent cure the Haze side of the spectrum gets more pronounced lifting potency from stoned to high af. Sat dom phenos improve after curing.
From the looks of these buds this one definitely leans more to HPHz.
Enjoy the smoke!
grote dank voor de informatie!
(where) can hashplant haze be found at any coffeeshops around nederland these days?

after having been vaping it for a couple days i’ll add liver and beef bouillon,
in addition to the previously mentioned meat/savory, to the flavors i’m getting.
no fruit or spice at all. this is bone-dry bud, so that may effecting the flavor profile.
(the little bit of KC minty-spice is gone the first second or two on the first vape hit,
never to come back for the rest of the bowl)

also, over-indulging can turn the sativa energy in a darker introspective direction,
even a little mean
C6726BC7-037C-49A0-AD70-A875FC60B9B1.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	C6726BC7-037C-49A0-AD70-A875FC60B9B1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	27.6 KB ID:	17919837

or a little vicious
17005926-50F5-4F94-9EF8-DBD95D957CC9.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	17005926-50F5-4F94-9EF8-DBD95D957CC9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	34.9 KB ID:	17919838

it’s a lot more powerful in effect than all the high thc bud i’ve been getting at the dispensaries.

proost

PS i also notice that HpH x KC seeds are still available on ace’s website

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks again for the first hand info LowFalutin looks indeed like the flowers are too dried and probably grown with too hot temps.
Nonetheless, i'm glad they provide such a nice energetic and clean effect :)

I agree with Yo Sammy looks indeed like a HPH pheno in flowering structure, the HPH mother also has a dry yellow Moroccan polm kind of scent/taste.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Growing this in a one square foot micro cab for fun. Under 28 watts of off the shelf screw in LEDs, 2700k. So, just two lightbulbs, couldn't get simpler than that...soil is a bit rich but I'm waiting a little longer to up pot and will transfer to a more modest mix. Maybe too late though? Anyway, this one is flowering fast under 11/13 schedule. Looking like a typical Kali China cross.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210924_152731401.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.7 KB ID:	17950594
Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210924_152812362.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.8 KB ID:	17950595

Humple W.

Growing this in a one square foot micro cab for fun. Under 28 watts of off the shelf screw in LEDs, 2700k. So, just two lightbulbs, couldn't get simpler than that...soil is a bit rich but I'm waiting a little longer to up pot and will transfer to a more modest mix. Maybe too late though? Anyway, this one is flowering fast under 11/13 schedule. Looking like a typical Kali China cross.

I'm a huge fan of a good micro-grow! There's just something about taming the plant to deliver the goods in an environment about as far from natural as it gets. (Though, that said, a natural environment is still the sexiest of all!)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks Humple. I know what you mean, these mini grows are really neat. I don't have a second fan in this cab, other than the exhaust, so not sure how I will fare with botrytis, but so far so good. If I get a half ounce out of here I will be happy. The whole point seems to me to be keeping it all small, cheap and fun. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Cute experiment TexasTea :) Looks indeed very Kali China dominant in structure, leaf shape and flower development, most probably she would flower perfectly under classic 12/12 photoperiod. Soil seems to be a hot so be soft with the liquid feeding and water ec. No need to force with a transplant, i think she will be fine with its current pot.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks Dubi. Yes, I think she is fine in this 1 quart pot and am giving her water only. She is just starting to get some aromas and is putting on a little frost. I looked her over carefully this morning and this is turning into a very cute little plant.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Oh so cute. My instincts were right, very good choice for a micro attempt. This plant is staying tiny and she is now giving off delicious sweet melon like scents.

PXL_20211009_192008534.jpg
PXL_20211009_191942755.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
So dubi, do you think there is going to be much difference between a 12/12 vs 11/13 light schedule? I thought I would try the absolute minimum of energy consumption just to see what would happen.

Cactus Squatter

I might do Zamaldelica x KC when this one is done. Really fun doing these mini grows. :)

I love mini grows. Always fun to make things work in a smaller space.
I run a 315w CMH in one of those older “quick grow ca” rotomolded complete systems. Currently have Kalichina and Nepjam x Kalichina in it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Buds are getting beefy TexasTea ;) I think Zamaldelica x Kali China will be also suitable for such small micro grows.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks. :) I actually didn't make a clone though...I still have more seeds if I want to try her again and I don't mind if I get a different plant.

I decided to up pot yesterday because I noticed some yellowing on a lower leaf and a bit of fading overall on the lower leaves.