What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashberry, Afghani#1, Afghani Hindu Kush...

lizard_9

Some random pics of what's coming next.
Still 600w.HPS,but now in 11l. soil buckets and Metrop nutes.

3 White Skunk clones (for those who remember,the 3 clones taken from the previous top-broken clone in aero...)

1 Arjan Ultra Haze II

1 Alpha I (labelled as Afghani#1 but way too sativa...)

Now 46 days flowering - 1.20 square meter.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice show my friend, better than aéro grow, i think ;)

You want some true haze background bro, test my OTHxNeville skunk! I trimmed the seeds...beautiful small/darky seeds. They call me "pop up our ass dude, i will kick you so far!!!"

Cant resist!

lizard_9

I also think that soil IS the way to grow!
Man,your O.T.H. X N.S. is just promising something like i have never tested and tasted before.
I unfortunatly have to do a break in growing program, the summer is coming and some vacation time may be deadly for my garden...but i already found some mates to grow some of my strains outside ;-)

TopShelf

I also think that soil IS the way to grow!
Man,your O.T.H. X N.S. is just promising something like i have never tested and tasted before.
I unfortunatly have to do a break in growing program, the summer is coming and some vacation time may be deadly for my garden...but i already found some mates to grow some of my strains outside ;-)
I agree soil is the way to go!!! Especially for taste considerations:tiphat:

lizard_9

Especialy for taste considerations, we agree and also for the respect of the phenotype growth of each plant. I mean,the Alpha I did take too much space in my aero system,just take a look a few posts before. And now in soil,i can can manage to keep her under 1 meter using the same techs as in aero(tiying and squeezing) without a loss of productivity.

lizard_9

Here's some update of the ladies, now 75 days flowering!

Alpha pheno 2: Gasoline Smell

picture.php

White Skunk: "Butthole-Gum" pheno, for it's Light Bubblegum-like smell mixed with a 69-like smell :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Arjan's Ultra Haze 2: Sweet sugar and bread smell with a hint of spice but yet not so hazy...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lizard_9

butthole gum lol!

Yeah bro! ^^ I love this cheap pheno for being a perfect all time smoke, very easy to handle stoney high with a sweet taste, i like the little foxtails in late flowering and its enormous calyxs.

The smell is quite funny, reminding me of eating pussy and ass, even the cleanest girls leave that particular taste in your mouth and nose after a good sex affair ^^

This soil culture wil surely give a bit stronger taste than the aero i just finish to smoke right now =D

OC80

Butthole/69, lol...

If you dont mind me asking, why didnt you run the ahk again? You made me wanna buy it, as ive never heard of it before.

lizard_9

@OC80: I gave my two AHK mums, both green and purple pheno to a good friend of mine.
The stone was really pleasant but i did not like much the earthy-woody taste, not haschy enough for an AHK in my opinion.

But it's a question of selection and i only had 3 seeds for my mate Braindead.

For the price you can try it, you won't be disapointed,it's juste that i did not have enough space to retry my 8 mother plants in soil after the aero culture.
I will try to take pictures of their new grow at my friend's room ^^

OC80

I looked on seedbou, found the breeder, but not the strain. I hear its relatively cheap, so trying it would be easy on the wallet(which I like). I just bought some BOG and DJ gear, so the woman would have my throat if I spent more than 50 on beans this year. If you got a link or something, shoot me a pm. K+

lizard_9

OC80: you just can't go wrong with BOG and DJ gear. I'll pm you a link for HQS as soon as i find one.

H

HeryRhom

Yeah, nice Buds :biggrin: Bravo Lizar' :smoke:

Hum so don't worry about your Afghanis#1 akka Alphas' pheno lol, there are plants in Afghanistan quite like it quite pure in my opinion. I know a pheno of Mazar i Shariff with a look very similar but apparently more fruity.
There is also a famous clone named Krush sativa which is also 'ghani ;)
Good road man :)

lizard_9

Hi HeryRhom,last week a friend of mine told me the same thing about seeds he got directly from soldiers back from Afghanistan and grew them outdoor. All the females he got had a very sativa phenotype, tall and very ramified, nothing in common with the popular idea of afghani-indica. Yet the effect was almost psychedelic such as mine.

The thing is that mine are Sensi seeds Afghani#1 and they really don't fit the breeder's description.
But nevermind, it looks like some Afghani strains are definitly not indica.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge mate!

lizard_9

Ain't got nothing growing on those days due to an electric hazard, i'll be back in a few weeks...
Till then i'm having fun with photomatix, an HDR software than can handle all kinds of pictures file.
This one is a single jpeg of the 75 days AUH#2, Tone Mapped:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts