What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashberry, Afghani#1, Afghani Hindu Kush...

lizard_9

And ten days later:

White Skunk flo+47
picture.php

Afghani Hindu Kush flo+47
picture.php

Afghani#1 flo+47
picture.php

Afghani#1 flo+47
picture.php

Afghani#1 flo+47
picture.php

Afghani#1 flo+47
picture.php

lizard_9

Well,first i would say that this is not real Afghani,they take much longer than Afghani Hindu Kush and Hashberry to flower they stretched X5... This is a Sativa dominant hybrid for sure.

But they are not so small,they are the biggest of my room. Some buds are 40cm long,8cm diameter and they are packing on mass everyday with lot of resin,exhaling a very grapefruit fragance...

lizard_9

A few more at 59 days flowering.
There is only two plants because the space is now much a jungle than room-garden :biggrin:

All i can say is that all the plants are very resinous and heavy smelling.

The one on the pics as a spicy smell with a hint of sweet fruit.
The last pic is a small bud of another pheno.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lizard_9

I have to post the Kushes pics,unfortunatly they are hidden by the A#1 so i could not shoot a nice bud. But they're getting very dark at the end of flo.

HATCH

Great Looking Plants, Very Healthy & Loving Life, Your Doing A Awesome Job With Them, Can't Wait To See More..

lizard_9

Thanks for your support guys.
I'll post some more this week,i'm having little issues with a pheno that is still growing after 9 weeks flowering and it's getting a bit too huge under 600w...Tie,wait and see!

lizard_9

We are now day 71 flowering,flushing for 20 days,and will be harvested this week-end.

I still have issues to penetrate the jungle and taking descent pictures but i promess that i will take nice bud shots after the drying ^^

Enjoy the resin!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lizard_9

@Braindead: For sure they're gonna be STRONG ^^
@Benice: there is some Mandala Hashberry,White Label White Skunk,Sensi Seeds Afghani#1(sativa pheno,don't believe it's a real Afghan...) and High Quality Seeds Afghani Hindu Kush.

lizard_9

I cut the first plants last week end,and some others during the past week.
A last one is still in bloom.
During manucuring i accidently chopped a tiny bud of A#1 pheno2.

The smell is almost toxic,a mix between Grapefruit and Gasoline,making you sneeze. Once you touch it,it smells several meters around,almost in the whole house :headbange

If you touch it,it remains sticked to your fingers,leaving them resinous and stinking for minutes :sasmokin:

picture.php

picture.php

wdcf

How is the white label skunk? Beans are so cheap, compared to even other white label seeds so I was curious to what the quality/yield would be like? I have always wanted to try thseeds XXX skunk though :) anyone?