What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Zeppelin's 2016 Outdoor

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

you got that hash shaped just right for the butt smuggle, old pro.:moon:

^ya they used to call me Han Solo. Lol

Hahaha, I was thinking Llama poop but Chunky took it to the next level. I didn't know people partied like that with hash :laughing:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
saw a few moths in the plants last night. Decided to spray with BT tonight because fuck catipilars.

chomsky

I know right. I want to get some land next year and put up several 15 to 20 ft tall, football field sized green houses and put really big pots in.

If you do that Hash and need another grower on hand to help out let me know. Ill move the family and become your right hand man. Not your Han Solo though... Ha

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol. Don't worry brother. All legal here. No smuggling. No shipping. We work directly with patients.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have started to build the trellis system. Then I smoked some black jack. Things are growing really fast right now too. I'm pruning every day, and it's paying off. I'm getting nice tight internode stacking for this stage. I'm really looking forward to seeing some nice big top colas this year.

Gsc f2

Alien wifi f2

Rkells

Bay Area platinum cookies. She is little still, but I put her out later.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another green house. That's a black jack in the middle. These are about to go form those 3.5 gallon plastic pots in to 5 or ten gallon smart pots. Then going out side and I'm gonna fill the green house with small clones of all kinds of shit. Probably going to build another hoop house too. You can flower until November here. If you light sup you can go all year if you can control your moisture and add some heat.

That row of ten tens.

Allen wrench f2 stacking internodes like crazy. I cleaned her out again to day really well. Not much more pruning will be needed this year.

This is a blackjack in a 65. Growing slow. It's windy in this shot. It's not drooping.

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the 30 gallon girls. They are loving life.

This is one of the Allen wrench f2's in a 30 gallon pot.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a nug of the Jackie OG 2. I have three of these girls going in 30 gallons pots and they are probably going to finish first. Like early September.

FoothillFarming

great plants and that jazz

drill battery fan? how long does it last?

I love my dewalt 20v and 40v systems. I can run my radio on a 20v for 5-7 days. Can hang 40 sheets of rock on one 20v drill battery. Can weed wack for an hour on my 40v. Can blow with my blower for 2 hours with 40v. Can chainsaw trees with my 40v for over an hour.

I am guessing that fan runs for 8+ hours, more like 20.

Plants are looking great.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
^thanks, best wire for weed wacker?

any one tried those revival tricks for dead batterys?

FoothillFarming

Depends on the job. I like the .08 for light brush and everyday use. .095 for heaver use such as nettles and broad leaf crops. Then home depot or lowes or whoever sells a metal blade for trimmers. That works great for saplings, and anything really. Just watch out for rocks, and don't use for edging against concrete.

Tried revival tricks. They work, however I use my tools as a professional. I can't be messing with a half powered revived battery, that wont last. Once a battery goes on me, its in the trash.

Latest posts

Latest posts