What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Zeppelin's 2016 Outdoor

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rkells

Big ass gsc f2

The girls on 30 gallon pots. Added a row of 8, 5 gallon pots from a green house I'm gonna fill back up with small clones.

Gorilla piss

cbcool

Very nice, I just love how clean and organized your spot is, I know I've said before but I guess I don't see it personally very often so I find it very clean and professional.

It reminds me of how my father would set up a garden, very methodical and well thought out, always enjoyable to see.

nickman

Veteran
U are one lucky man my friend..!!!...

Awsome job on all them girls your got there...!!!...

I'm gonna hang - if u don't mind...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cookies is budding and about 9 feet tall.

Alien wifi f2 is the next biggest at about 8 feet

Allen wrench f2

Group shots of the girls up top

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nug forming on a little Jackie og 5 in a 5 gallon pot

Nug forming on a little gg4 in a 3.5 gallon pot

Stacking on the gorilla piss

Nugs forming on sunset sherbet

Amnesia haze budding up nicely. It's about 7 feet tall.

U

usually

What made you decide to run 5 gals instead of 30-60 gals?

Did you not plant some of them vertical on purpose?

Everything looks healthy.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What made you decide to run 5 gals instead of 30-60 gals?

Did you not plant some of them vertical on purpose?

Everything looks healthy.

The 5 gallon pots were in a green house, but I took them out because they were getting to tall.

What do you mean by planting them vertically? Some are just bushier than others. Some get a lot more light on the west side than on the east side, so they have grown a lot more on the west side.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Alien wifi seems to be leaning to one side and almost looks like it was tied down or planted that way. By vertical i mean as straight up and down as possible.

Oh it's been leaning like that since it was small. Just grew that way. It happens because of the light exposure is more on the west side.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shot from the upper deck. If you look at the very top of the picture you can see plants all the way back there.

Latest posts

Latest posts