What's new

Hash Snobbery in Amsterdam

AmishFarmer

Coffeeshop 1e Hulp has BHO on the menu,55 euro a gram,92% THC.It is illegal in Amsterdam though.At least thats what i was told.

mack 10

Veteran
^did you try any of there cheaper imports? looks like a good selection, love to try some nepalise temple again. mack.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well it seems that some coffee shops don't mind taking a chance then. i'm quite surprised because if you read the opium act, which is the Dutch drug law, it's quite clear what the situation is.

maybe in the real world the plods are not aware of the difference, unless it's black liquid in vials or something?

AmishFarmer

I was amazed when I saw this.This is not my pic.
Who knows how they get away with it,I just hope they do for at least a few more weeks,until I get to try it,lol.

THC4SIM

check out the bushdoctor chimera. Or shoot me a pm when in dam, i might have something nice ;)

Yea bushdoctor had 2 types of wax, and i know one of em was 95 Euro a gram!! lol..
I know Oj grabbed half a gram of each, and made 2 joints, and blasted em quick style!!,
my lungs were giving in on me by that stage!..

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah those joints were killer but the White oil we smoked at Nols was far better than the stuff from the Bushdoctor, love those oil stuffed fast blast smokes.....did the trick for sure.
Peace

THC4SIM

Yea, did anyone get any pic's of that white oil we were smoking at Nol's place.
That stuff was powerfull shit!! and at a decent price..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
growdoc was wondering if it was some kind of synthetic hash, i never saw hash act like that stuff did when it was heated. also never saw oil that easy to hold without it sticking as soon as it warmed up. maybe a mix of hash and oil? was darn strong thats for sure, but i preferred the bubble he chucked on the table.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe some accidentally made its way back to the UK so im sure some pics will be put up soon......got my fingers crossed for another accident lol.
Peace

hogg

Best Hash available in Amsterdam from my 15 nights in Feb 2012 was:

Birdy's-Haarlem, Jelly Hash
Paradox-Turkish Hash
Kadinsky- Trans-Himalaya

Vlas13

I want to go to Amsterdam in late July
no one could tell:
1. currently sold in coffeeshop bubble hash?
2. sold is really strong stuff, or 15% of all limited THC? (prohibition on> 15% ...)
thanks in advance

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I want to go to Amsterdam in late July
no one could tell:
1. currently sold in coffeeshop bubble hash?
2. sold is really strong stuff, or 15% of all limited THC? (prohibition on> 15% ...)
thanks in advance

things are still normal in Amsterdams coffee shops at the moment so go and have fun, you might even find bho.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought some Real Nice hash at blue Bird some time back, Full melt and very strong.. they only sold .4's of that one hash.
Im about to Chop your Calizahr and Mental Floss Very awesome Crosses Respect.

ya, way back in 2003 I went to blue bird and had some killer bubble hash. that was so long ago, so I have no idea if they still use the same practices. It was the best hash I experienced there. I cant remember the strain, but it was dankness. it might have been from ssh, not sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts