What's new

Hash Snobbery in Amsterdam

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
might be hard to buy the kind of melty goodness your talking about, but if i guess right and judging from previous cups, there will be plenty of pretty damn good bubble around to smoke and we will quickly find out where the best stuff is being sold :kos: the bike tour is great for exploring the goods in the various coffee shops and the locals will have good starting tips.

REZDOG

Veteran
Chim,
De Dampkring's 60E (OUCH!) full-melt is usually quite clean.
Also,"Rifman's" imported maroc can actually be quite clean.
Also,call Soma,he has wads of FMCD bubble laying around I'm sure.
Look for Nepalese hashes also,as the bubblebag industry was not unnoticed by the hash-makers in that region. I suspect that Bubbleman having his bags sewn there
stimulated their adoption considerably.
Let me know how it goes!

~RD~

snorey

Mybe Try Media as there bubble hash needed to screens when burning it as it totally melts and was quite reasonable compared to other places in town

peace

rasras

West adam was my favorite area last time (2 weeks ago), but mostly i wound some imported pollen. Top quality maroc 20e. mexico-maroc 16e. paki-maroc8e. I don`t remember did these places sell ice-o.

Boerejongens
Baarsjesweg 239
1058 AA Amsterdam

Next to it

2.Bonairestraat 55
?volle pond? coffeeshop

It was hard to found full melt hash prize under 50e.

Inna Katsu you can fiend some OK stuff.

60e a gram!?!!?

sheesh....

might as well just buy an oz for 200$
you'll get a lot more than 4 grams of hash....the quality will be better too if you DIY

S

Sir_Nugget

Holy crap, and to think that I once wanted to go to Amsterdam... I now know that I would probably have better luck trying to score some hash in the badlands of N. Dakota...

Honestly, I live in LA. I have NEVER had a problem finding all different types of BHO, full melts, water hashes. Even 10$ a gram water hash here will bubble, taste amazing, and knock you right out just like hash should. Moonrocks, fresh kief, BHO, full melt bubble, half-melt...

Every dispensary seems have at least one full melt. Though, there are some dispensaries that do not hash, but they are few.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in amsterdam oil is treated like hard drugs, so coffee shops don't sel oil, bho. only hash, i'd be surprised if the bushdoctor was selling bho.

in amsterdam oil is treated like hard drugs, so coffee shops don't sel oil, bho. only hash, i'd be surprised if the bushdoctor was selling bho.

Yeah you are quite right about it being categoried as hard drugs due to the potential danger involved with production, however bushdoctor sure did/still do have some nice oils which they label as 'isolator butter' on their menu.

Do you have a source for that? IIRC, Katsu sells a jelly that looks like BHO to me(it's extremely sticky to the point where it's sold in parchment paper and the tiniest drop will get you sky high)

Hempyfan

Katsu sounds like the place for hash. Its been almost 2 decades since I been there. Looking forward to it immensely.

S

slipperywhenwet

I've been to Amsterdam 4 times in the past 7 years and from the first trip it's been Katsu for hash and just a laid back smoke one at the bar good time.

Last year when I was there a new restaurant/bar directly across the street was excellent also.

Elsweeto

Cafe Ben; as far as I remember Its a few streets away that big church on the edge of the red light district towards grand centraal station. the hash is not 100% pure i.e. bho as that's illegal there but its clean as a whistle and when I was last there early 2010 all the staff (a number of visits over three days) smoked hash themselves and it was real quality stuff.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
my source was a few coffee shops, also Nol who owns some shops in Harlem explained the rules about oil being treated like the hard stuff. but it should be easy to check up in the Dutch drug law called the opium act.

Oil is illegal - it is chemically extracted THC, whereas isolator or ice-o-lator hash is mechanically separated trichomes. This is the crucial difference, legally speaking.

However, many varieties available - including the infamous Jelly, and the black SSH isolator from Siberie - are actually mixtures of isolator and oil. Strictly speaking this is illegal, but who needs to know?

toxic_jon

cant you just buy some flower/trim from a shop then run some bho, like a couple grams and be good for a week trip? Well i guess that would be the illegal approach :)