What's new

Hash Plant x Phantom Cookies

HatchBrew

Veteran
I'll upload the ladies tonight, did a little photo shot couple days ago. About 4-6 more weeks. Some will be coming down between santa and ball drop.
Smells are yum tastic

HatchBrew

Veteran
Hash Plant x Phantom Cookie

12 females in flower currently.

Put into 12/12 on October 19th.

Budding on November 4th for plant numbers: 5, 7, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Last to show on the 11/14 #: 9, 12, 16 (the male pictured earlier), 19.

Frostiest: 10, 11, 18, 5
Tallest: 10 & 3, then 7 & 5
Shortest: 19, 12, 9
Best Smell so far: #3 with a intense berry/cirtus sorbet with a decent base of hashy-earthy fullness.
#11 & 13 both are super fuel-diesel shots thru your olfactory like a toasted black peppercorn.

HatchBrew

Veteran
B1ddKPn.jpg

qkLtjIR.jpg

R9havka.jpg

aYkumMO.jpg

WQ4GRuV.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
Cutting them down last week of December. Flower out the winner, pollenate it if it wasn't one of the five I already did. Keep a cut. Cull half of the testers. flower out phenos that were liked for a second go.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Getting stinky. Few are purpling slightly from the P.C.

Bored of indoor....want to be back outdoors. Will have plenty of variety for the yard this year.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Harvested all between the xmas & new years.

Thru harvesting I widdled the numbers down to six candidates. Now after some sampling, two phenos are definite standouts, but will wait for more curing time. And will re-run the six candidates.

Six are vegging out in 1 g containers, need to clone each and load em back into flower. For final thoughts and selection.

The five that I pollenated are among the six. Got their seeds set aside.

Anyways I filled up fours jars with some super tasty combustibles. And more goodness is yet to come.

Took some of the pollen to my Black cherry soda last night. Knocked her up real good...just 4 bud sites that I had pulled towards the back of its cage.

fun times! phun thymes

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Harvested all between the xmas & new years.

Thru harvesting I widdled the numbers down to six candidates. Now after some sampling, two phenos are definite standouts, but will wait for more curing time. And will re-run the six candidates.

Six are vegging out in 1 g containers, need to clone each and load em back into flower. For final thoughts and selection.

The five that I pollenated are among the six. Got their seeds set aside.

Anyways I filled up fours jars with some super tasty combustibles. And more goodness is yet to come.

Took some of the pollen to my Black cherry soda last night. Knocked her up real good...just 4 bud sites that I had pulled towards the back of its cage.

fun times! phun thymes
they r looking very nice:tiphat:

HatchBrew

Veteran
It is a great smoke. Some baby-poo, couple hash leaning and mostly super resiny-stinky-funk. Have one of each aroma in flower right now. #4,6,7's are the one's getting another run. Harvested f2 seeds off those 3, plus #10 (discountinued, #6 ended up being the better cut after a 2nd run of em).

Topped and trained them this round (a lot), they take it and ask for more. Just starting to flower, but they're nice little bushes of joy.

Running my Grapefruited #6 cut again, love that stuff