What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

supernerd

As this isn't exactly the topic of this thread... If anyone is interested I'm thinking we will be performing trials on my mom who had stage 4 ovarian cancer and was given 90 days to live through experimental cancer treatment options ended up in remission. Today they found 6 tumors that were growing in her brain. We're hoping that this treatment will hold merit as most people who have cancer don't actually die from the cancer itself but the treatment and malnutrition. I will update as it comes.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
supernerd, maybe you should also dose your mom with some himematsutake (Agaricus blazeii). It is a reknown anti-cancer mushroom. Google it and see by yourself. Cordyceps s. is good too.

Irie !

Ioni Botani

As this isn't exactly the topic of this thread... If anyone is interested I'm thinking we will be performing trials on my mom who had stage 4 ovarian cancer and was given 90 days to live through experimental cancer treatment options ended up in remission. Today they found 6 tumors that were growing in her brain. We're hoping that this treatment will hold merit as most people who have cancer don't actually die from the cancer itself but the treatment and malnutrition. I will update as it comes.

Good vibes going your way Supernerd....:ying:

Bless all undertakings relating to someone's life.

Best of luck my friend.

I've been looking into solvent extractions for some time now, if you are going to do one Id suggest Acetone as the solvent. Semi-natural if you get the pure shit, and somewhat able to be broken down by the body in small amounts if necessary...H3ad had some good info on here about the safety in Acetone...apparently its in Orange Juice!

Anyways double blessings friend. You'll need it more than I.

Ion

Herborizer

Veteran
I used 151 proof everclear and soaked ground bud for 10 minutes. Then strained it into a crock pot. Made perfect oil. No concerns of being poisoned. Just cooked the juice in a crock pot for hours until all the alcohol was gone. Used a razor to scrape it up.

I agree that it seems too good to be true etc etc but I keep asking myself what Rick Simpson stood to gain in all of this compared to what he's lost and that makes me want to trust him. I know that want to try it topically on myself as soon as I can get around to making it and would be happy to post pics.

Ioni Botani

I agree that it seems too good to be true etc etc but I keep asking myself what Rick Simpson stood to gain in all of this compared to what he's lost and that makes me want to trust him. I know that want to try it topically on myself as soon as I can get around to making it and would be happy to post pics.

Yes, please do, overmyhead! Any and all info is gladly appreciated 'round these parts!!!

I have to agree, he had almost nothing to gain, and has basically lost everything (simply from supporting his story, and not backing down). He's exiled from his HOME COUNTRY.....

All because he "wants to make up a lie".......?

Usually liars lie to profit themselves, not to get themselves exiled from their home country...something is def. fishy with this one...

Wouldn't doubt it for the world.

-IONI

If everclear left ANY residue in yer oil it would be sugary wouldnt it? Thats fine for eatin but aint sugar a slight bit carcinogenic when burnt? ----- If yer answers "purge it", then whats the diferance between everclear or iso or bho as a solvent? Not much huh? But spare me the sugar anyhow, if I make oil, it'l be iso. Evaps all nice and clean for me. Not that Il be makin any soon tho, my preferance is bubble hash. -----Not much to do with the thread I guess, but just a li'l on solvents. Everclears no better than iso. My chik peas are made with lye.

Google Placebo Effect

Google Placebo Effect

Recent research shows that patients benefit from placebos (sugar pills, phoenix tears-?) even if they know that they are taking placebos.

Much as I love weed and the idea that rick simpson has stumbled onto the holy grail, it seems too good to be true to me also. I think that others would have been able to reproduce his work by this time.

Call me skeptical, but always hopeful.

Ioni Botani

Recent research shows that patients benefit from placebos (sugar pills, phoenix tears-?) even if they know that they are taking placebos.

Much as I love weed and the idea that rick simpson has stumbled onto the holy grail, it seems too good to be true to me also. I think that others would have been able to reproduce his work by this time.

Call me skeptical, but always hopeful.

Yeh, Ive been seeing the placebo effect on google news...

Plus....others to reproduce it...whom?!

The Government that banned it's testing 40 years ago?

Probably not. Doubt they have the resources themselves...thats why I put it on the grow website ;)

Hash Oil cures cancer?
Damn, I wish someone had told Michelle Rainey...

good point, not sure about her illness etc but I wonder if she ever met up with Rick Simpson?

Edit, found this online "Michelle tried to help eliminate the cancer by using oil similiar to what Rick Simpson is promoting. She is taking 20mg of Morphine regularly to help her cope with all the pain."

Reproducing Simpson's Work

Reproducing Simpson's Work

I don't think that Rick was particularly well funded. He just had access to plenty of weed, and made some oil. His process is well known. Anybody who grows commercially and cares enuf to try, could do the work. Additionally, there are plenty of places where legit research is being done on weed. Isreal comes to mind as a prime example, I am sure there are others.

Ioni Botani

Hash oil never killed anyone. How bout somma the stuff they give to cancer patients, can any of that kill people?

Yes, radiation in the bloodstream kills people.

However, upon reviewing the "Chemotherapy" Wiki, I noted that several forms of Chemo, include...

"Plant Alkaloids and Terpenoids"

Whaddaya know? That sounds like the stuff right there!
I specifically remember people saying they like oils better because the solvents also stripped the water soluble Terpenoids (Flavor), whereas bubble bags would simply wash them out.

I need a damn research facility already!!!

I always found iso to be kinda flavourless, or at least sometimes I wished it was. Bubble on the other hand taste like candy to me. Im talkin 2 minit iso and 25 + 73 micron Blue Dream bubble. I like the bubble better. Just my preferance I guess.

I think the Rick Simpson cure requires that you turn a pound of Blue Berry or White Widdow into an oz of oil by doin a quiso wash and fallowin it with a reheatin when its almost evapt off, in a coffe warmer with a couple drops of water till its evapt fully. An oz should be injested or applied every week. Bout 4 grams daily. I wonder if anybody ever did this to sombody in a lab or something. If not I wonder why the fukk not. Sounds harmless enoughf. I think Herbs harmless and helpfull.