What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[Hash Addict's Grow Cab] [CFL]

that fan isnt exhausting i dont beleave, that is acting as a inlet.

Hey there cork! The fan is actually exhausting, when I went to wire it up, it only works 1 way, the other ways will go backwards or forwards, but the fan you think is pushin in, is really sucking out

clones look good.
i use rockwool so cant compare to the peetpellots you use.
but you look like your following ic mag properlly..
aslong as ive had ic mag ive never had a problem with my grow...
good luck!

Ive been lurking here since like 04', ive gained a lot of knowledge from here, now just tryna get the experience now, thanks for stoppin in!

Beam me up scotty :abduct:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey there Hash Addict nice healthy plants you have got there bro, clean looking setup too. Pulling up a chair for the rest of this one. Happy Gardening.
Peace.

Thanks! Yeah I did, now theres (2) 4" axial fans, amd the (4) 1" pvc peices, the exhaust is a 4in carbon scrubber with a 6" fan exhausting it... heres a little update... comments/questions welcome! Thanks all!

p.s.- I used a jig saw to cut most of the holes (someone asked in a PM)

Pic:

f3.jpg

Vid (WATCH!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuN_JEAltI0

Oh yeah, I dont search around these forums TOO much anymore, but is there a place for other drugs? If not... I just picked up these 2 hits last friday, took 1. AMAZING! Wouldve paid 20 because it was the 2nd best ive ever had! Supposedly from the Rainbow Family out of Ohio.

cd.jpg

cdb.jpg

zenoonez

Veteran
Those two chronics don't even look like they are the same thing. Did they come from the same bag/vendor?

cool post man i like your lil setup
i watched the vid too.. nice

Thanks for stopping by

Those two chronics don't even look like they are the same thing. Did they come from the same bag/vendor?

They are different. Ive always collected GOOD seeds, now I have about 100+ different seeds all mixed together, might have a couple of these each time and thro in some good genetics where i actually know what it is (like the Afghan)

Ok, heres a glance at my buddies garden, maybe i can get some more comments

Week 5 of flower

bg2.jpg

bg1.jpg

bg3.jpg

bg4.jpg

bg5.jpg

bengie187

:yoinks:all that in sucha little space they look nice but what do i know im just a first timer myself:nanana: looks like theyll be good :joint:

durgamata

Hey nice recovery on the flowering. Looking at your plants during veg I was shaking my head, seeing signs of nutrient deficiency and ph imbalance.

Anyways, it seems youve got it more under control now. I dont see your yeild being too large just because of CFL's and whatnot but I think you learned alot about growing and maintaining marijuana.

I may take a peek once n a while to see how your doing, but I think you have the control of it now. Just increase that P and K and slowly take your N down. Im sure you know that.

Good luck!

(Ps, dont get discouraged. Alot of us are stoners on this forum and we rarely read other peoples journals, were just too busy sometimes. Dont take it personal, they just arent viewed sometimes.

Hey nice recovery on the flowering. Looking at your plants during veg I was shaking my head, seeing signs of nutrient deficiency and ph imbalance.

Anyways, it seems youve got it more under control now. I dont see your yeild being too large just because of CFL's and whatnot but I think you learned alot about growing and maintaining marijuana.

I may take a peek once n a while to see how your doing, but I think you have the control of it now. Just increase that P and K and slowly take your N down. Im sure you know that.

Good luck!

(Ps, dont get discouraged. Alot of us are stoners on this forum and we rarely read other peoples journals, were just too busy sometimes. Dont take it personal, they just arent viewed sometimes.

Yeah, I had a little trouble in veg, this IS my first grow, and I have learned TONS. If I get an O or 2 outta this grow ill be happy! Next time I will step it up to more plants/bigger area.

Thanks for stopping by guys! Really thought noone was coming in here and was gonna stop updating... but maybe someone out there finds this useful. Either way, even if noones payin attention, im still growin!

Latest posts

Latest posts