What's new

Harvey Weinstein and the CASTING COUCH!

vta

Veteran
Anyone seen the film from the restaraunt in Arizona?,,,,
a male diner slaps Weinstein in the face a couple of times followed by " get out of this fucking restaurant,,you piece of shit",,,,
my crap computer skills stops me from pasting the clip,,,,
Weinstein didnt attempt tp fight back and didnt call the police and looked like he was ready to shit his pants,,,,
karmas a bitch ,,eh Harvey?????,,,,,s2

Hey bud...It's in the post above.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
weineinschenken-Tipps-Kniggeregeln.jpg

stein-kissen_lichtgrau_l-600x600.jpg

blue-small-tufted-sofa.jpg

:biggrin:

vta

Veteran
True...but I'm sure it was humiliating. Last year he was "God" (according to Streep) now look at him.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm pretty sure ole' Harv has seen his last invite to any awards ceremony...

Unless its for the most un-popular award.

Spaventa

Veteran
I'm pretty sure ole' Harv has seen his last invite to any awards ceremony...

Unless its for the most un-popular award.

By what logic? Did it seem to you that Hollywood had disavowed him?, doesn't stand with him? no longer wants him there? Didn't seem that way to me.

7726283.jpg

Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

meryl-streep-harvey-weinstein-810x610.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No of course not, they are from BEFORE the scandal broke....must be.

Do you really think that Oprah and Meryl Sheep would be seen cavorting with HW after the scandal broke?
are those new pics since the scandal broke?

that blond Oprah is pushing on him looks scared shitless.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
thats the point i was making, would be crazy if they dared to hang out in public now.

Well, stick a fork in it 'cause nobody's hanging out with Harvey anymore, he's done!:tiphat:

His 20yrs. younger wife has just divorced him ($15 - 20 million + kids, child support) and alla the other $harks are circling around waiting to move in for the final kill and take what's left.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate to say it,,
but with Weinstein at his bolt hole in Arizona,,,
just waiting for it all to quite down and no apparent leo invovement and factor in the sort of money and power plus "favours owed" he has then its looking like he is just gonna waltz off into retirement and maybe a comeback in 10 years or so,,,,,
awful and horrible but it looks more and more like he is gonna walk away from this,,s2

Spaventa

Veteran
No of course not, they are from BEFORE the scandal broke....must be.

Do you really think that Oprah and Meryl Sheep would be seen cavorting with HW after the scandal broke?

Yes they are, these are from the golden globes the other night and yes, apparently they would be seen cavorting with HW after the scandal broke.

https://popculture.com/tv-shows/2018/01/08/oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinstein-golden-globes/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...y-weinstein-instagram-hollywood-a8153791.html

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All that Weinstein has done and still no official charges?,,,,
kinda made me think of when Paul Burrell was bang to rights for nicking bits out of Kensington Palace and the Queen stopped the trial,,,,
so what you know and who you know is paramount and i imagine Weinstein has a lot of shit on peeps much more powerful then him that he will use,,
to trade himself out of his situation,,,,,s2

Spaventa

Veteran
Hold on... Her hair is straight in the speech and curly in those pics. Unless they do that between speeches etc?

They came from articles about the GG this year so it was an honest mistake if Im wrong.

edit - Alright, the reason those pics have surfaced with this years Oprah stories is because SEAL retweeted them along with his accusation that Oprah is part of the problem after she made that speech.
They are compelling none the less because if you think she didn't know what her buddy Harvey was like and doing, your very naive.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Of course ole' HW was not at the Golden Globes this year cavorting with Oprah and M.S.

Harv has pics of himself with a bucket full of Hollywood celebs.....from the past.

I wonder how many of them would pose with him today......just for pics?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
What's the diff between the casting couch and hooker alley? Just girls wanting something and willing to do something to get it. Guys willing to give something to get what they want. It's a market place, and no one is being forced to sit on the casting couch. The only diff is the casting couch is voluntary and hooker alley is forced upon some through circumstances. That and hooker alley doesnt get blokes who pay $5m contracts per time. I have no sympathy for voluntary very high class hookers who put their carreers ahead of their ethics, no condemnation for them either.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
That is a redundant statement, as I corrected the error myself, before you did :tiphat:

i knew those couldn't be new pics, those pc celebs would never stand with a friend if he is accused of sexual abuse. they are way to scared of the online lynch mobs just waiting to slit their throats if they make a wrong step regarding trans people, immigrants and sexual assault.

Latest posts

Latest posts