What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvey Weinstein and the CASTING COUCH!

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
You know, it really is not that hard to keep you dick in your pants. It really is not hard to NOT take sexual advantages from your employees.

Most of the guys I know are able to do so...and I guess I am more happy--than I am sad, it is now "open season" on assholes that for years, treated their women as "self sexual gratification tools". What goes around...comes around!

I live by simple rules--fuck with my women or my dogs, someone is going to bleed!

Last edited:
H

HaHaHashish

I live by simple rules--fuck with my women or my dogs, someone is going to bleed!

I don't know how common bestiality is around where you live, but if it's so common that you have to mention it on your list of simple rules, then I'd leave that area and take my dogs with me as soon as possible! especially since your dog is a chihuahua.

By the way, how many women do you have in your harem.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...

I don't know how common bestiality is around where you live, but if it's so common that you have to mention it on your list of simple rules, then I'd leave that area and take my dogs with me as soon as possible! especially since your dog is a chihuahua.

LOL, I guess it takes a warped mind to impose "bestiality" to be something that is midway between one's love for women and love for dogs. Not all "love" requires the act of "sex"...something that most of us have learned early in our life.

The women in my life include my wife and a few lovely ladies that don't have no man in their life (including my sister, her daughter, a few friends, neighbors, and biz associates--all are lovely people and members of the female persuasion).

You see, I stand up and defend those that can't defend themselves--something that today, is more rare than it is common.

Now the dog thing--about 35 years ago I had a shitty neighbor that believed my dog was barking too much and decided she needed to have her mouth duct taped shut. Fortunately for her, I came home just before lunch (to pickup some work items) and found her all distressed, foaming at the mouth, convulsing on the floor...not a good thing to see.

I spent the remaining of the day by her side and then she suddenly got up...walked outside and started barking non-stop at the fence. Then I heard a voice yell, "How in the hell did you get that tape off!"...upon hearing his voice my dog went into a barking/growling frenzy.

I ran outside and see this fool climbing over my fence with a baseball bat in hand. Without thinking, I jumped him and grabbed his baseball bat and started hitting his his leg/knee as hard as I could. He fell screaming in pain, I got my dog, went inside and locked the door. It took less than half hour for the Tacoma Police Department to be at my front door.

Thinking I was done (imagining the worse)--but lucky for me the cops were German Shepherd lovers and after confirming my story, the told me my actions were more "self defensive" than "criminal"; but unfortunately they had no case for "animal cruelty" (no proof that he put duct tape on my 10 year old GSD).

Moral of the story: Fuck with my women or my dogs, someone is going to bleed....it is that simple.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the rabbit hole goes deep

the rabbit hole goes deep

check this out, seems that the US gymnastics doctor was a sexual abuser of kids for years:

[YOUTUBEIF]FRi6wRrvsqc[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:
This story started unfolding sometime last year. It's one of those that started with 1 girl and has snowballed into a massive scandal. Hope they all get what's coming to them

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
pretty crazy how they let him keep his job after paying someone off to keep them silent already in 2015, makes you wonder if his bos is equally sick to let this guy keep on being the doctor of little girls. very sickening, that for sure.

H

HaHaHashish

You can bet that Weinstein and every other of those creeps and rapists is focusing on hiding their money, switching it over to their wives, to companies or overseas...lol, I wouldn't be surprised if they all started doing that a day after their dirty shit hit the fan.

What makes rape so horrid, so unforgivable, so disgusting is not the act itself, but the fact the victim's future sensual pleasure has been taken away forever.....can you imagine living a life where every affectionate touch sends a cold shiver through you?

H

HaHaHashish

and there's more and more coming out about Bill Cosby too...it seemed like everyone was whispering about him but nothing happened and he continued getting his creep on..for decades. And it's not just Cosby who was allowed to keep on drugging and raping women while assistants, hotel personal, drivers, bodyguards, entourage, house staff etc looked the other way, it's just about every famous person accused of being a creep/rapist, they all had lots of people around them who didn't step in or report it.

I think these staff need to be held responsible for their lack of action (or for actively assisting in the rape) ..in civil and criminal courts, so that that it might make this thing happen less common in the future.

Here's a horrible statistic - Only one in twenty rapes get reported to police.

H

HaHaHashish

Quote:I live by simple rules--fuck with my women or my dogs, someone is going to bleed!

HaHaHashish wrote

LOL, I guess it takes a warped mind to impose "bestiality" to be something that is midway between one's love for women and love for dogs. Not all "love" requires the act of "sex"...something that most of us have learned early in our life.

The women in my life include my wife and a few lovely ladies that don't have no man in their life (including my sister, her daughter, a few friends, neighbors, and biz associates--all are lovely people and members of the female persuasion).

You see, I stand up and defend those that can't defend themselves--something that today, is more rare than it is common.

Now the dog thing--about 35 years ago I had a shitty neighbor that believed my dog was barking too much and decided she needed to have her mouth duct taped shut. Fortunately for her, I came home just before lunch (to pickup some work items) and found her all distressed, foaming at the mouth, convulsing on the floor...not a good thing to see.

I spent the remaining of the day by her side and then she suddenly got up...walked outside and started barking non-stop at the fence. Then I heard a voice yell, "How in the hell did you get that tape off!"...upon hearing his voice my dog went into a barking/growling frenzy.

I ran outside and see this fool climbing over my fence with a baseball bat in hand. Without thinking, I jumped him and grabbed his baseball bat and started hitting his his leg/knee as hard as I could. He fell screaming in pain, I got my dog, went inside and locked the door. It took less than half hour for the Tacoma Police Department to be at my front door.

Thinking I was done (imagining the worse)--but lucky for me the cops were German Shepherd lovers and after confirming my story, the told me my actions were more "self defensive" than "criminal"; but unfortunately they had no case for "animal cruelty" (no proof that he put duct tape on my 10 year old GSD).

Moral of the story: Fuck with my women or my dogs, someone is going to bleed....it is that simple.

"Fuck - my wife - bleed - simple" ...ok, got it

but seriously though, what would you (or anyone else) do if you were in the same situation and you had a house full of plants? What would you do if you saw a crime you could stop happening in the street from your front window and you had a little grow in the walk in wardrobe?Call 911 and maybe go to jail for 4 years to prevent a husband slapping his wife or say nothing?

A friend of mine was growing, just for himself, a dozen little ones, a neighbor shot his dog, it didn't die but lost half a leg and he didn't do anything about, he said he didn't want cops coming to his house* ...I totally understand as it's years in jail around here for a plant. There have been times when I would of got involved (not rape or sexual harassment of course, just things like witnessing accidents or telling a boyfriend that he needs to stop yelling and threatening his girlfriend) if I hadn't been carrying a bag or had a grow at home, but didn't.

* it was complicated, my friend knew the shooter, then they were neighbors and the shooter knew he grow pot, my friend is not violent..personally though, I still would of done what Doc did and bashed him red.

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Oopsie, narc emery going down?

Oopsie, narc emery going down?

Next to fall could be cannabis activist narc emery!

I was doing a lil research on the emery's recent sentencing and gofundme acct they set up to pay off their nearly $400,000 fine when I came across a recent post in facebook/marcemerytruth - The Truth about Marc Emery stating that there's a "news article in the works that will detail his years of predition and assault" and that he would become known as the "weinstein of pot"!

Apparently he 'harassed':rolleyes: a lot of his teenage employees over the years.

When I was a CC forum member in the late 1990's I vividly recall alla the bragging he did about 'harassing' the underage ladies and all the drugs he used to accomplish his goals, so there just might be something to this 'cheap gossip' news.:tiphat:

I'll be waiting for the shoe to drop, it's been a long time coming!;)

vta

Veteran
The Golden Showers Award Show was tonight. oh..sorry...Golden Globes.

What a shit show....I didn't watch...but the blogs were full of the fallout. Oprah is, I guess is the new front runner of the corrupt DNC. lol She talked about a black woman raped 70+ years ago and how white men are evil. Great ! that should bring the country together...

I did see a Harvey joke. How special. Of course the reaction of the "consenting" audience was rather telling.

Let us not for get that Oprah was besties with Harvey

picture.php

Oprah is being labeled a 'handler' after she pretty much forced this young lady on her best bud Harvey...

picture.php

Now she is speaking out.

picture.php

The leftist mentality, being wrong in nature, tends to consume itself when a narrative is played out. Take James Franco. He won a major award last night...only to be called out right away.

Hey James Franco, nice #timesup pin at the #GoldenGlobes , remember a few weeks ago when you told me the full nudity you had me do in two of your movies for $100/day wasn't exploitative because I signed a contract to do it? Times up on that!

— Sarah Tither-Kaplan�� (@sarahtk) January 8, 2018

What a stupid bitch...

As this guy puts it...

"I signed a contract to do a nude scene and it exploited me so I said fuck it and did another! Now off to twitter to complain!" https://t.co/wkIyFZZ2Fh

— gcheck (@___gcheck) January 8, 2018

Can't make this shit up ! Next we will hear from Linda Lovelace...

These women didn't have to spread their legs...they new what they wanted and their under educated minds were blinded with the thoughts of fame and wealth that led to bad decisions.

That's a wrap from Hollywood. Now get get back to CNN.

:tiphat:

Oh Wait..there is more..

My Man
[YOUTUBEIF]twdEahXH8ck[/YOUTUBEIF]