What's new

harvesting RAIN in colorado is illegal.

Harvesting rainwater is illegal where I am too, but I do it and there's no rain agency actively checking for containers. A neighbor did tell me that someone else was ticketed probably over a decade back, but that was it. Even when city guys were knocking on doors to raise awareness about mosquitoes and saving water, I had containers in the backyard .I'm sure having a wood fence helps too. Even if you did get a ticket, you could dispute it and say you were brewing compost tea with water from your hose, or some other creative story.

And seriously, complaining about CO? A med state with more dispensaries than CA? Fuck the rainwater, I still want to move there.

bentom187

Veteran
i forgot wich program i seen but t.boon pickens bought a huge amount of aquifers in texas and all he had to do was pay to have the laws changed ,also i beleave the bush family bought the biggest natural water aquifer in south america,(brazil somewhere)the situation is gonna continue ,unless good'ol bartering comes back and people see that you can have the same stuff and get what you need to live comfortabley through goodwill, if you think about it thoroughly you see that every materialistic thing we have comes by way of other peoples generosity/work anyway,the govt just snuck in and became the middleman by introducing money as the new means of aquiring things.i think its a first step in a long road. although just goodwill alone would be better.

Latest posts

Latest posts