What's new

Harvest Large Love Machines

V

Veg N Out

DHF, The Sky's blue. There really is NO need for a response to my comment, because it is just a simple anecdote...Because it goes against what you preach you post an HOUR later hammering me down...You are a troll. I am trying to share PERSONAL experience. Please try it some time.

Again, that was just a recounting of a recent experience I had doing exactly what you said doesn't work indoor, achieving the results that all growers , in all set ups , strive to obtain...2lbs per light...

4 lbs per light , of course it was a grow bro...

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:fsu:

No body reads signs any more ..

Sign says, 'Stay away fools'

Cause love rules at the love machine...

:grouphug:

:2cents:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I am glad Freds and Bobble have made up. They were sounding like a bunch of old women. Heck that red neck fred is most likely eat some cow or what ever crawled out of the ditch with the crawfish right now with Bubbles.:blowbubbles:

:comfort:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Must be my northern speech impediment that bothers you freds. I have got lots of freinds in Mississippi. Spent 8 months there running voluntary crews after Katrina hit. Some where about 500 people in that 8 months. Maxed out at 8 roofs a week with one day off.

But really man some of the things you guys cook its a wonder it can taste good, but it does.

Ghudda

HL45 I was wondering how many different variations with quantities of light you've played around with in your love machines and the yield you've experienced? Or maybe others have some experience with varying light with vertical setups.

Couple reasons I ask. 5k watts of light can be a lot for some folks. I'm sure some out there can see having 3-4 rooms and are as curious as I am over what yield they'd pull with all other things being equal (strain, time, luck, feed). At one extreme I could see ten rooms with 1k centered in each. At the other end of the spectrum I could x rooms having 1k in each corner and a stack of 2-3 1k's in the center. Tried 8k in a room?

My follow up to that.. Is there some guide, website, something out there that explains a strain's full potential vs the light hitting it? For example, I know Sativa's want to run up more quickly than indica (good for vertical). Sour diesel will yield pretty well.. But will any strains take light from all sides better than any others?

Not being very agriculturally minded..mind you.. I would have thought maximum photons hitting one side of a plant would produce maximum yield. Adding light to other areas, to me, seems like it would just spread the yield around.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have had racoon jerky. Some good stuff if you get the fat off of it first.

My pole beans are like 8 feet tall and just putting on flowers. Damn cold wheather. Tons of squash but no ripe tomatoes. Kale up the ass and swiss chard. My neighbors are like man that garden is crazy. I suppose it is with hydro tomatoes, subirrigated beds and enough netting to catch king kong.