What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest Large Herb Lounge

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Everything looks so nice!!! I used to run a pheno of Barney's LSD that was a trich factory, and it was a wicked stinker too. Only 1 seed that produced that pheno, out of a whole pack.

HL45

Veteran
That's alot of work HL. Looks great!

:thank you:

There's a whole other garden I haven't shown yet..I'll get some pics today.

Everything looks so nice!!! I used to run a pheno of Barney's LSD that was a trich factory, and it was a wicked stinker too. Only 1 seed that produced that pheno, out of a whole pack.

This one is pretty frosty, not as frosty as the snow dawg or gg4. I recently met a dude who's family has a bunch of cuts that are all keepers, some are better than others, but everything is frosty and grows well. I got the Barney's LSD from them.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Looks like you have put a lot of effort into the grow. Love the layout and strains youre working with. Very
nice!

HL45

Veteran
Thanx trichosaurus

The last two days I have spent primarily doing Ydd and trellising outside.
What is YDD you may ask, it is removing yellow dead and dying leafs. One plant actually fell over and snapped a branch off so we have to make a splint and a tether ball like suspension system to hold them up.

This is a different garden from the one previously shown, been having some late season difficulties with the "investor" but that is pretty standard in our industry lol. Just trying g to get through the season out here.

picture.php

View image in gallery

There is also a row of plant that didn't get started till nearly August as clones.... They are still pulling through

Here is another plant outside

Found some interesting eggs while cleaning up the smaller row of plants, my guess is cucumber beetles. I also saw these eggs at my other outdoor...

Damn nature, you scary!

HL45

Veteran

Here are some veg plants...notice the swirskiis satchets.....get swirskiis on the monthly and you won't get broads or russest. It's affordable and saves ya the hassle of spraying nasty shit. Quarantine for new genetics is a must these days.

Below are some of the next plants to go into the 5k vert room.

Platinum nugs a week apart from each other in the perpetual vert. They have a distinct sea urchin like formation.

Snow dog frosting up like a boss.

HL45

Veteran
Yeah... the leave was removed both times I saw it. My friend has been using parasitic wasps along with bt. I might order some, although I haven't seen any bud worm s or cats yet.

HL45

Veteran

6 day difference between pics, the floro has been on 24 7 while the 1ks are only on for 12 hour. They will veg faster imo with some dark cycle, just havent had time to put it on a timer.

HL45

Veteran
Yes. I have two max fans up near the ceiling also with light proof vents. They recirculate air between the two 8k rooms.

HL45

Veteran
Spent most of the day figuring out how to blow in insulation.....learned a few things

First the hose got plugged by the insulation being too dense.
The shop vac helped that problem. We used the vac from either end of the hose and slowly sucked all insulation out of the hose.

Next the blower has variable speed. I set it to 100 orginially. Dialing it back to 20 seems to be the sweet spot for our application.

Thirdly having multiple holes in a stud Bay seems to be the best as it let's air out as the volume is being displaced by fiberglass.

Fourth is the angle of which the hose is situated in the hole...the more the hose is facinf down the better...tomorrow I will be getting a pvc street elbow to assist in the application.

5th is when the insulation is too dense in the line it won't fall down the stud Bay and backs up and "overfills".. blowing the contents of the hose back into the hopper helps because the insulation goes back through the agitator.

HL45

Veteran
From forever flowering called "breathable wall"....I tried tout build my own but it was proving to be a pain. So I bit the bullet and bought them.....finally I found out what they are...poultry house light traps. Same exact product without the grower markup. ....

HL45

Veteran
Did some major defoliating in the hydro room today....

picture.php

picture.php

The we caged them and raised the lights. I expect t another week max before flipping...

picture.php

The leaves are huge for the for the size of the plant. ...A quarter for reference

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts