What's new

Happy Kush and Sour Jack

One Love 731

Veteran
Great job ICETOKER, The Happy Kush and Sour Jack are both looking so danky. Ill definitely be running some of Karma's beans before the years end. I cant remember ever seeing a bad Karma grow thread. I'm a lot bit late but it seems I showed up at just the right time. Keep up the good work. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

keat

Yummy, thats some supreme lookin buddage my friend!
What wattage are you running?

I just got my stuff up and running again and got a couple of mango and afghani special from KCB in the soil, but the ones not germing will be replaced by the SJ freebies.
And i damn sure hope mine will look as good as yours, will be a big enjoyment to read a smoke report on them!

Best wishes

Ludo

....and the happy kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

great work on those karma ...... cant wait to smoke the lot!!!!

icetoker

Hehe.....back atcha on that one Tok's.....!!!! Looks mouthwatering from here.....!! Boy I'm glad I'm running the H.Brotha' in my small bed right now.....cause that HappyKush reminded me why I did so......Karma....respect...!!! Tok's.....puff puff pass.....and a big bundle of good karma to you and yours..!!:wave:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for the kind remarks :)

Karma: You make it easy for us to grow goody weed bro... we just pop the beans and hold on tight ;-)

keat: thanks bro. I´m running a single 400w hps on 1 sq meter.... now i want 600w as im stretching it with the 400w. Have to wait though...... student funds you know ;-) heheh

LUDO: The hb is one of the best weeds i have ever smoked... hands down so you are a lucky man to have her running now.... but i guess you know that by now :)

Puff puff pass bro... give our best to the wifey and the doggies :)

I will take more shots today of the sj and the hk... stay tuned

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys. I really really really love both strains.... all 3 sj are winners and one of the Happy Kush is one of the most resinous strains that i have grown....... the other hk looks also nice but nothing like the frosty one.

I will be harvesting all 5 plants this evening but i will take the last photo session before the chop...... so fresh pics later today!!

peace

icetoker

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
damm nice Icy Ice....

can you plz post some pix of the hole plant...
my next run will be with the Sourjack, too!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys

i do not have any reecent whole plant shots but the plants were true sog style single cola.

Chopped this morning..... smelly and very sticky job indeed as predicted :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

now the wait starts....... i hate how my patience almost runs out when buds are drying. Lucky me to have a few jars from the first harvest session. :jump: Been smoking on the jacky o while chopping away....... mmmmmm

peace

icetoker

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

Bro i am totaly speechless. Wow what a super beautifull pic's you a master.

They all look so tasty man.

Looking forward to seeing you at 420 and have a talk bro.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
thanks guys

karma: Yes i look very much ffw bro :) it´s going to be a blast... and were going to be blazed!!!!

took some dry shots of the #1 pheno of sour jack..... lovely smoke (although i have only smoked her once..right after drying)

picture.php

picture.php

p.s. just got a tripod so these are taken with long exposure in low light.

have a nice weekend

icetoker

K

Karma Genetics

Oh boy they look very tasty, Nice to see them pictured like that.

Hmmmm happy kush, that must be a treat.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes those 2 are frigging good imho...... i wish though i had jars of the HK as i cant get enough of the HB taste that sits forever on the pallette. LOVE IT!!!

here are more dry shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the tasty sour jack:

picture.php

i have 3 pheno´s of the sj and though all are good smoke there is one of them that just blow´s us away (#2)

thanks for the oppatunity to grow these one bro!!! Now i am going to make a nice sour jack joint to go with my bacon sandwitch :)

have a happy day

icetoker

Latest posts

Latest posts