What's new

Happy Kush and Sour Jack

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
High

I know im late as hell but due to personal matters i couldn´t start earliyer . But better late than never:tiphat:

This time i´m running Happy Kush and Sour Jack´s from karma genetics.

Grown organic in a mix of soil and perlite. fed b.a.c. nutes with a little sea weed on the side..hehehe

sour jack
picture.php

happy kush
picture.php

and under the MH
picture.php

....those will be grown small plant´s sog style.

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I am really sad that i didn´t get them going earlyer karma.... but the fact is that i am very buisy man....with a big family (4 kids..all under 11) and some time i have to take a month or 2 without growing..... just to catch up on things.

But i promise to deliver the goods as always..... maby a little late this time but they will be done by christmas time.

I do hope i´m not out in the cold karma..... i really have enjoyed your genes karma. In fact my all time fav is my sativa pheno jacky o. That´s what get´s me through the day without meds..... :)

i will update further tonight.....with detailed pics of the different phenos!!

peace

icetoker

Should be a fun ride ... I'm buckled in.

Props to you raising 4 kids and growing. I have trouble raising myself, never mind 4 others. :laughing:

:tiphat:

Looking forward to all those darlings taking off.

peace,
sg

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks bro.

I will repot them tomorrow into 6 liter pots and then a couple of weeks and into flower they go.... i really like the consistency of the sour jacks....they almost look identical, all of them. And the dark green color of the leaves seems to be dominant with this strain.

There is a little bit more variation with the happy kush..... lovely smells coming from these little ones :)

My pc is wrecket so i am working on my wifes mini-laptop so i am a bit lazy uploading pics, as it´s so time consuming to move them from the canon to the laptop. But i´ll see if i cant take some pics later today......i must cos they look so fine :)

greetz

icetoker

keat

Looking good, got 5 sour jack as freebies so i will grow them out myself in a couple of months.

K

Karma Genetics

:flowers2: sorry for my late reaction, Got a lot on my head maybe even a bit to much.

Oh bro, i can realy see the happy brother in them leaves, like the mom does that bit of wrinkle in them.

:thank you:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes they sure have a healthy dose of the HB in them ... yeah baby

i have had some computer problems so i havent been so active online.. but i got some pics uploaded ffrom my wifes mini-laptop

Here are the sj´s..... just repottet into 2 gallon pots and ready for flowering ( in a few days)
picture.php

will take better pics when they have recovered from the repotting session(and they were def rootbound..hehehe)

peace

icetoker

M

mosca negra

Can you say Green Thumbs??? Sour Jack looks to be a Killer plant, fo sho! Cheers to you Karma & IceToker!!

Mosca

K

Karma Genetics

Looking healthy my friend, The Sour Jack has already showed to be a big yielder giving Sour buds with some Spice added from the Jack.

You are going to have a very nice new year he he..........

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey mosca and karma:wave: thanks for stopping by

I have had computer troubles so i havent been very active but things have sortet out (kinda) with th pc so here it goes...

I have 2 females of the HappyK and 3 of the sd left in the cab....the rest of the females went to my good friend LUDO:thank you: Looking forward seeing them in his big bio bed:dance013:

They are just starting bloom now and are doing great.

I´m growing them untopped and in 6.5l of home made organic soil....feeding liquid bac ferts as needed. Temps are quite low...22-24 day and down to 12 in the night(lights off) I know they grow slower in the cold but there are some benefits too.

so here are a couple of pics from yesterday just after lights on( day 1 12/12)

group shot: (im also growing some HFH strains with them)
picture.php

SJ
picture.php

HK
picture.php

picture.php

will update with more detailed pics very soon......promise:tiphat:

icetoker

Ludo

I'm gonner make that pc work again bro.....I'll look at it in the weekend with Bjever......!!!!

But that beeing said.....looks like you haven't had any plant problems.....worth more imo. but it's so har not to have your pc and have to use a mini laptop......ok no more pc talk...!!!

can't wait to see your girls kick into flower.......see/smell/taste what phenos we have grown. Think for sure there is a keeper to find here...!!!

ehhh is that not JetFuel to the left?? Very Vigor strain....?!?

Good to see my 'bio' buckets come to good use.....happy growing and good karma to you and yours!!!!! see ya later bro!!!:wave:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yup those are the JF´s from esbe...... the force is very stron with those!! All in all i am very glad with my selection (well the natural selection heheh) the 3 HK we have are all very different looking.... one is with 9 finger leaves(smells very skunky) and the other has only 7 fingers (very spicy like the hb mom) and the one you have which is down right wierd looking with them flower looking leaves. And the sour jacks are very jacky looking with them dark green leaves but the sour comes through when smelled. Boy am i exited to see what karma´s has in store for us with these!!!! I bet my left cheek that it´s going to kick our butts again (stone wise ofcourse)

look at the fine jacky o im growing again:

This is one of the tastyest sativa i have come cross.....ever!!!!
picture.php

she grows much more compact now as it´s much colder now than last summer when i grew her from seed.

peace

icetoker

K

Karma Genetics

Thats is looking very nice my brother, I have seen a few very nice plant come out them sour jacks.

Ahhhhh the Jack O Nesia i love here..................

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
just a snap from the whole test panel....the sj are second row from right and the hk are in the second row from left, the 2 in the back.
picture.php

now the fun starts as i can see they are gearing up for flowering....... it will be interesting to see how the stretch will be as temps are quite low.

have a nice sunday

icetoker

keat

I would love to grow my sj beans, yours look really great.
But sadly i have to stop growing for a while, the electricbills aint to play with.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
That sucks bro....but sometimes i too have to take a little break´from "hobby"

A little update from today day 5 of 12/12

notice the yellow tops...... stretch baby!!
picture.php

HappyKush (HB x SFV ogkush) og SourJack (sd x karmas jack)
picture.php

bom shiva

K

Karma Genetics

Looking very nice bro, Very healthy and a nice stretch is coming. I think you are going to like the Sour Jacks in grow style.

Latest posts

Latest posts