What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BROTHER

THC123

Veteran
Happy brother from karma genetics grown for the third year in a row.

Next year i want a big plant cuz i want at least a pound of this stuff just for me . Perfect evening sleeping meds.

like always no mold, small frosty compact smelly nugs!!

Once trimmed they are round nice nugs

Next year i want a bigger one

IMG_8191_zpsc904c42a.jpg

IMG_8195_zpsd4536b67.jpg

IMG_8217_zpsaefffee2.jpg

IMG_8213_zps40aa6a14.jpg

IMG_8216_zps098fae31.jpg

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy brother dry nug shots fro mtjhis years outdoor/greenhouse

COMPACT nugs that almost dont shrink while drying

Strong Complex delicious aroma and sticky icky nugs

Devastating stone with euphoria body + mind with an emphasis on body

I can recommand this plant to any greenhouse grower, even in N europe they finish without mold here despite the compact nugs

G

growcodile

indeed! happy brother is always a good smoke, i love it very much myself .. frosty looks your plant had. would like to smoke a few of those nugs for sure too :D

THC123

Veteran
in a few months we could meet up again for a smoke but monday i will quit weed again for 2-3 months :tumbleweed:

On the bright side i have frozen 20 grams and the rest is in jars so by then i will have the fresh version and the cured version of HB

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Just planted some Happy Brother BX2....Does anyone have any experience with this or the BX1? Is there any info on the Happy Chem male that was used for the BX1? What about the Happy Brother BX1 male that was used? Are people seeing low yielding plants for the most part with all of these?

I'm excited to check it out, because from what I read it's supposed to have a unique profile in terms of scent.

Thanks!

Just found Karma's post where he stated that while he used a chem he selected towards the Happy Brother to try and work it into seed form. So I'll be interested to see how this turns out.

SlangZaddy

In 2004, for a month straight, I greedily & gratefully smoked nothing but Happy Brother.

It was from a dimiuntive coffeeshop in Maastricht, in the deep south of The Netherlands.

Never encountered a single thing even remotely like it before or since, actually unique & unforgettable genetic.