What's new

Happy Brother...with a twist of ChemD

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fam,i will light up with you guys too,this is my wake and bake too.2:27 wake and bake LMAO...oh well thats life.
...hmmm i think i'll roll up the FFA since im the only one here and i dont have to share it LMAO ....MINE ALL MINE, MINE, MINE MINE...

C-dubb-right on brotha,thanks for the vote of confidence.

bozo-fasho bro,i hope people are learnin from me just like im learning from folks.im glad you feel that way bro.thats how i look at peeps that showed me the ropes too.
and who were cool about helpin and sharin.this is a great community bro,so many kind people.i look up to alot of folks around here bro.
kick back and light up brotha.peace-T-

vin-fasho bro.light that shit up bro!;)
tryin to get it down brotha.i have some more to get goin after these are ready to flip;)
practice makes perfect LOL...smokin nd growin ;)
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i did take a bunch of pics sublime,but my uploads have been down for a while now,they are fixed now though but the pics i took before are too big so i have to take a few more tomorrow.
they are all transplanted into red party cups and doing well,all my seeds (32 of them in all) went thru some kind of wierd shit for a second idk what it was,i never did anything different but they were getting crazy on me,they are all looking great now though so im happy brotha :muahaha:
i will definetly get some pics up tomorrow.i been updating the growasis for the last 2 days....i will get on this tomorrow,you know the drill yo,at this stage there aint alot goin on yet.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gh ph up and down bro,but ive just used distilled bottled water from meijer on the lings though.

C

cellardweller

ah, ok. I had some problems before I switched out to the GH line.
It was a sulphuric based ph down that was illin my 'lings, but the GH line is Phos. based and much much better..

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok fam finaly have some shots for the thread...i know its been a sec but hey they went thru something.idk what it was,it still has me stumped.it wasnt just the happy brother bbx 1's it happened to 32 seeds i planted at the same time.im pretty sure it was because i should have transplanted sooner because after the transplant into cups everything weny right back on track like there was never anything wrong within a matter of 2-3 days...well anyways lets get to the pics...

heres all 9,1 is really laggin and may not get the next transplant if it dont get in gear...i mean its waaaaayyyyy behind.didnt get a pic of it but i will soon.you can still see a little of the leaf curl they were having for a sec...and thats water not spots on the one.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

you can see how nicely they are stackin even with the rough start.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well fam thats all for now.i will be blowin it up with pics just like all my threads as soon as it gets to rollin ,you guys know the drill,not much to show at this stage of the game.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
didnt mean to put the same pic twice...i must be tired,i did that 2 times in 2 posts...g'night fam.-T-

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Mornin' Tonatiuh: Lookin good yo :respect: They're gona explode soon! :rasta:

C

cellardweller

yeah you can tell they're gonna be something special already! suh-weeeet..

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

First impresion is that they are prety stable in leaf structure.:joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
vin-thanks for droppin by man,i know its still slow around here...you know me though as soon as its rollin we will hit warp speed on the updates bro.
peace-T-

C-dubb-i know right yo.they are short and squat right now even for lings,fatt ass leaves and i think i saw one blow me a kiss... :muahaha:
peace-T-

Karma-yea bro they are really startin to take off now.as soon as i transplanted them i can see significant growth in all except 1 ling that just dont want to go like the rest.
as of now i cant see any real variattion in structure.i will know better after a week or so when they grow up a little and take on theire own personalities/traits.
they are all feelin good and i give them a foliar of LK at waterings like 2-3 times a week.they will be needing some small amount of N in the next couple weeks im thinkin,but for now the LK is keping them happy.
peace my friend :friends:
peace-T-

plenty more updates along the way my friends...cant wait to be showing you loads and loads of frosty bud shots!!!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tango-thanks brotha.
you posted at 4:20 exactly...gotta light up on that note... :joint:
-T-

C

cellardweller

Damn Karma what kinda steroids they on? :laughing:
...better late than never johnny

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
real quick update...

real quick update...

ok so i finaly had the chance to make room for the lings in my veg room...they have been under 24/0 all this time.i switched them over to 18/6 tonight.they will be blowin up now,so i figured i show a couple pics from tonight so we can watch them blow up over the next week or so...
here we go...
as you can see they are really consistant in shape...not too much defferences so i would call that a plus. :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

now it will start blowin up around here fam...i couldnt depend on the shelf being dark enough in lights off hrs to put the flouros on a timer so they were under 24 for a long time.now that they are swithced it will be interesting,i should be able to take clones and flip them to sex them them in a couple weeks.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts