What's new

Happy Brother BX1 Test Grow HEMPY BUCKETS

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah Endo.... They are looking good. How are they doing in the smell department ?

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
Oh yeah Endo.... They are looking good. How are they doing in the smell department ?

zomg, they smell like heaven! i cant pinpoint what it smells like, to put it simply, smells super dank. and the #4 pheno looks like she might be a keeper based on structure, vigor and overall health.

Endo

Veteran
Well, i know ive been slacking and for that im very sorry. day 65 or so. and we decided to chop some of them down. i know i should be going longer, but with everything going on right now. i had to make a decision. here is pheno #1. looking better than i had thought. great production and smell. and structure.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Endo

Veteran
This is #2 also very dank. i have to say i am not dissapointed at all. so much in fact that im going to do a seed run with these so i can continue to work with this strain.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Endo

Veteran
and this is #4 all of these plants came out top notch, soooo stinky and sticky. amazing... smells of citrus. maybe lemon lime.. the turpines were so heavy that my nose was running.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Endo

Veteran
so heres a few of the aftermath.. like i said i know i pulled them a bit early, but the tops were getting close to done. and afterwards we decided to leave the lower buds on the plants and let them mature another week or so. the hempy buckets left nice thick sturdy stems. as you can see. there are a few harvest shots. with more to come. couple of the pics are the ones we put back into the closet. thanks for looking everyone. and thanks to karma for the awesome seeds. and thanks for everyones patients.. i should have been updating more. but things got a little hectic. see you all soon!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=1480&pictureid=107413
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice endo,i also had the lemony citrus smell jumpin off with mine,the chem leaning one especialy....watch after like 10 days-2 weeks and you smoke it wooohaaaa ur in for a treat...peace-T-

Endo

Veteran
theres a few harvest pics on the previous page. as for numbers. honestly i dont weigh anything out anymore, no need to. but if i had to guess. from 3 plants i would say maybe, 2.5 oz. all said and done. they could have been much better had i had more light and better vegg time with the hempy buckets.. but i think they came out GREAT. i kept the male and now making some f2 seeds so i can run her again. also gonna cross it with some htc powerhouse, that should be a killer.