What's new

Happy Brother BX1 Test Grow HEMPY BUCKETS

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
nothing really new... getting big and healthy. they all look pretty uniform. we have one. (last pic) thats taller than the rest. im suspecting male. but we will see. still in solo cups, dont have room right this second to put them in the buckets. gonna make some this week. just fed them 2 days ago with cns-17. keeps them nice and green. thats all for now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

W

WeldFlash420

Looking awesome Endo! Good vibes on lots a girls for ya bro. Watching this one always.....peace and shine on, Weld.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin nice and full bro.transplanting mine to 1 gal. tonight.
peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

Looking good and healthy Endo. They will be lasting afther the transplant. Great......

guanito

tagging up Endo. look'in good so far. I don't see why you just can't transplant the rootball into the hempy pot? Even if it is started in promix, rapid rooter, etc. I don't see that as a problem. I'd like to try this method. I'm just trying to figure out how to deal w/runoff.
cheers!

Endo

Veteran
tagging up Endo. look'in good so far. I don't see why you just can't transplant the rootball into the hempy pot? Even if it is started in promix, rapid rooter, etc. I don't see that as a problem. I'd like to try this method. I'm just trying to figure out how to deal w/runoff.
cheers!

you can and thats what i do.

pics coming in a few minutes, if i can figure out this memory card situation.

brb.

Endo

Veteran
april 16th first day of flower. everything looking good so far. took a few cuts from the bottom hope they root ok.
nothin much to say other than they really like the hempy buckets.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whole cab. everything fits just right. i think next run im going to copy someone elses idea of using 6 plants in one big hempy tub.
picture.php

Endo

Veteran
looks great endo. how long did you veg them?

close to 2 months, but they were in solo cups a little too long, and they were topped. And i wanted to give them 2 weeks in the hempys to get good feet.
They are not as big as i would have liked, but we will see how this goes.:yummy:

Thanks for taggin' along. Everybody.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy 4/20 bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endo

Veteran
no pics this update, but 2 confirmed females one male, one still unknown. looks female though.... might save the male, and make some seeds, he has good structure, and vigor. might be worth using.

Endo

Veteran
3 females and one good looking male. might use the boy in a little seed project, maybe with some white, or some flo, dunno yet.
few pics, all looking great!! i think the #4 looks the best as far. (last 2 pics)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice yo,they seem to be stacked as a mf right!
what day you at on 12/12 bruh?
peace-T-

Endo

Veteran
started april 16th, so, 28 days give or take, just under halfway there!!!!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice mang.....almost there....check the clubhouse endo....there lies your answer to your Q?i like the 1st pheno structure...leaf look's sick.....