What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG.COM!

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday IC Mag...

I'm just thankful to be here in amongst the crowd :D

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
ICMag..you made a lot of us the growers that we are today. This is really the forum of all forum's. Congrats, and many more.

ziel-zielona

Medicine Grow
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:greenstars:Happy Birthday
picture.php

picture.php

benjuanman

Veteran
Happy B'day IC!!! Without this site I would not have been able to experience the joys of growing your own cannabis. Thanks heaps Gypsy, Mods, and of course all the great members I've interacted with and learnt from and contribute here. Peace

BlueCheer

Happy Birthday ICMag!

You are an unbelievable wealth of knowledge with all the really good folks here that talk "straight smoke" just being their real selves, and spreading the knowledge from pure experience, and all the scientific minded who get down to brass tacks. I'm very humbled to be here and now.

Cheer

Bonzo

Veteran
HAPPY BIRFDAY ICMAG! :D a HUGE thank you to those that work so hard to make this possible....this is home to me :) peace and love my friends! :)

guineapig

Veteran
Happy Birthday everyone out there in IC land....

5918icon.gif

I still got some moves after all these years....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Leeroy&Co:

Happy Birthday From The Land Down Under Lads

Happy Birthday From The Land Down Under Lads

:scripture: :plant grow: :respect: :happybirthday:

8 yrs and 8000 more I hope! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts