What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG.COM!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first joined on 1-27-04. back then people showed more passion and love for the plant here.

purple I can only hope the right people see this post. The passion I think is still here BUT the one's you speak of don't post as much anymore considering once they do some nemby with 10 posts will come along and tell them they don't know what the hell they are talking about and our core members being the way they are simply walk away instead of fighting the fight with some of these disrespectful cabbage heads.

Some things are coming that I think will bring what you seek BACK. I for one welcome these ideas and can only hope they work out as well as they are being planned so they ALL can see how much damn knowledge we have here IF they start to speak again.

Be Well
Mr.Wags

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Happy Birthday www.icmag.com!!

Thanks and many praises to all of those Admins, Supermods.....Moderators......Members.......Donors....Mentors......Vendors and Supporters who have helped keep this site vibrant and happening throughout all of these 8 years we have been in exhistance on this here internet.....

.....Grow On!

S

stickey fingers

Happy B day

Happy B day

Happy Birtday ICMAG :smoke out::party::smoke out:
much respect :ying: to all or members :bandit:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu !!!!!!!!!!!! Good job ya'll!

SneakySneaky

Veteran
and thank you for the wealth of knowledge and the good friends that were made possible by this site. happy birthday!

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy birthday IC mag!

happy birthday IC mag!

That's such an amazing place where we can share with awesome growers from all around the worlds...and so much different cultural insight.Long life to IC and kudos to every body involved in that adventure!:tiphat:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best website in the world hands down , Happy belated Birthday ICMag...:biggrin:

G

guest8905

srry im late

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG

i still have the original copy of the dvd included in the 2nd issue of the magazine, wish i still had the mag but the dvd will never get tossed. A classic for sure

i still can here gypsy yelling "hello from jamaica' and the song at the end with payaso and the trippy dog in the clouds is always good memories

good wishes on another 8 years

Latest posts

Latest posts