What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Handbag/Purse Thread

Helps Me

hell yeah I am! Sit on the couch hammered and order stuff,comes right to your door,(hot UPS dude). What could be better?:eggnog:

LOL. Fun hammered or sober, I don't got any hot UPS guy tho, most my stuff comes thru USPS. Maybe I should start ordering via UPS? :biggrin:

M

Marywanna

In the summer he wear shorts and has cool tattoos on his legs.He is just so nice and cute too. even my dawgs like him.Mail guy is just an old Jerry Garcia look alike....one time he had to come up to the house and he smelled like that loco weed stuff!:smokeit:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Can guys post up there Manbag's LOL

ronaldo has one so it must be Ok to own one

Attachments

• manbag.jpg
    manbag.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 12

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
well I'm not showing you my man bag......thats for sure....I keep views on that strictly private...

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
LOL..... Man bags crack me up. I know a few guys that have em.... I might mention that they are homosexuals, but men with man bags non the less.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
there really needs to be a distinction between manbags and murses. manbags hold the family jewels, murses are for accessories.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
hee hee,don't ALL men have MANBAGS??

LOL, I was waiting for someone else to say something about that. Or else I was absolutely confused.

Do you guys remember seeing that commercial about Progressive Insurance and how the husband is pussy-whipped into carrying a man bag?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My Man-Bag carries some rare genetic material in seed form......and is slung low on my torso...

M

Marywanna

LOL, I was waiting for someone else to say something about that. Or else I was absolutely confused.

Do you guys remember seeing that commercial about Progressive Insurance and how the husband is pussy-whipped into carrying a man bag?
Oh no HL,you ain't confused,you got it spot on!:laughing:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You Would Think I've Been A Bad Boy

You Would Think I've Been A Bad Boy

I was fortunate enough to come across the sale of the century yesterday and the winner as always was my Girl:

picture.php

She puts up with me and well that in it self is worth a portion of the factory that makes them. I also sent 2 dozen roses to work with a card that say Just Because :) and to think I did nothing wrong but everything right.:whistling:

Have A Great Day Lady's
Mr.Wags

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Your such a romantic Master Wags :biggrin:...........the 2 of them are very lucky lady's indeed :whistling:...........