What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Handbag/Purse Thread

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hey ladies! We got to talking about shoes and some of you were asking about a handbag thread, which Lil and I wanted to start a week or so ago, and I didn't get a chance to do anything about it.

At any rate, here's your chance to:

1) Show off your handbags
2) Tell us what handbags you'd want in your collection
3) Talk about purses in general

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Awwww yeeeaaaa!!! There it is girl! I'll be putt'n in some work on this thread when I have a lil more time. Gotta go be mom right now....

M

Marywanna

Okay! My faves are Kathy VanZeeland,Coach & Maxx N.Y. Do you girls like colors? I love purple. I would love to get a Juicy Couture that I saw at Macys.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a Roxy purse I got not too long ago, I really like it, the size and the ability to find shit is important. I had a knock off Kate Spade that I loved, it was pink and had cool stripes on it..I wont pay alot for a purse, they are fairly interchangeable to me..I like to change em alot.

picture.php

picture.php

Lovin the thread ladies hehehe

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Supper cute Mrs. B!

I've got a thing for Dooney & Bourke.

picture.php

picture.php

Who doesn't like croc?
picture.php

My giraffe print was a gift from my husband for my 30th birthday.
picture.php

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
The giraffe print is cute, so is the black one, Lil. I like your big purse, Mrs. B. Big purses are great, except when you put anything into them, they kinda get lost :muahaha:
You ladies make me want to put pics of my bags up tonight. I'll get right back to ya gals! P.S., There's nothing wrong with having a thing for D & B, Lil. All of my purses are D & B lol.

i'm not as big on the purses although i dohave plenty... shoes are me true weakness... i'm really really really picky with purses... i dunno why but i am. i rarely find one i like, i always find something wrong with them all... i'm still talking purses not men lol
:muahaha: i'm lucky i found the perfect man for me :snowkiss:
but i dunno im picky with purses lol.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I'm like a guy and junk, but I totally bought my sister a tan Michael Kors bag for her 21st birthday in september. put a 5th of grey goose in it too.. her and her friends had to pick their jaws up off the floor. :)

some guys have good taste... doesnt mean they are gay or nothing, CC always helps me pick out new clothes when we go shopping, he picks out what he likes me in, what he thinks compliments me, he doesn't like trashy looking girls, he likes me to keep it classy. but he has good taste... and he's no where near gay... trust me ;)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
just cause I have a big thick beard and dreads down to my ass, doesn't mean I don't have style! you should have seen the way I was getting looked at, reeking like bubba kush wandering around Nordstrom looking at like $500 handbags.

I'm not gay, you can tell because I can't dress myself (also my rugged manly good looks and tendency to hit on women) but I can get things that my sister will like and look good in.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Dooney & Bourke

Dooney & Bourke

Sorry if the pics came out too dark. Don't have natural light helping me out.

This is my favorite one. Nice and big, fits lots of stuff. Red lining inside. Leather outside. You can't see it with this lighting, but the D & B signature is inscribed on the bag itself. I like that.
picture.php

Never used this one. Yet. I don't really like the canvas ones; they get dirty too easily.
picture.php

I might put up a couple more tomorrow, when I can snap them.

M

Marywanna

MMMM,love D&B too. I found the coolest navy blue bucket bag from Burburry on E-bay. It was only slightly used and in great condition.........25 bucks! Got a great red leather Coach wallet there too for 30 bucks. that one was new. I love E-bay and bidding on stuff I want.Geeze now I have to take pics,and that will make me have to use my brain,ain't much left there. Hubs asked me what do I want for Christmas........think I'll ask for a handbag,or a pair of ED Hardy boots.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe ticklemyballs [I giggle typing that too] thats great you got such a cool gift for your sis!..wtg!
My hubby helps me shop sometimes too, he picks out good stuff for me to try on. Not sure how he does it, and he doesnt look at the price tag like I do hehehe
Theres a pair of lucky jeans that Im looking at, I hope they still have em when I go back, they are more then Ive ever spent on pants but damnit! they are freakin awesome! *fingers crossed*

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
ticklemyballs..... teeheeheee.... ticklemyballs ticklemyballs ticklemyballs.....

Just had to try it..... heeeeheheeheee!

M

Marywanna

ALERT! Kathy Van Zeeland bags on QVC right now.Should I really piss off the old man and buy another???? I mean,it's not like I don't deserve another one!:gift:

M

Marywanna

hell yeah I am! Sit on the couch hammered and order stuff,comes right to your door,(hot UPS dude). What could be better?:eggnog:

Latest posts

Latest posts