What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Handbag/Purse Thread

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

i have a purse that was sent to me when a friend was sending me weed, she kept it in the purse, and the purse WREAKED for months!!! but I still took it out everywhere I went. I love that fucking purse.. I will try to get a pic of it and upload it here in a bit

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhh wow..Wagsy gettin some tonight!!! lol
Very nice dear..way to score on the purses!! Lucky lady!

R

RNDZL

its not a purse it a satchel

6a00e553c41c918834011570bf86d0970b-800wi

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhh wow..Wagsy gettin some tonight!!! lol
Very nice dear..way to score on the purses!! Lucky lady!

I WISH LOL. She got home I had a nice dinner ready fed her took her down stairs put her on the massage table and 30 minutes later she was snoring like a sailor.:nono:

I woke her up long enough to walk her to bed and kissed her good night then Z and I went down stairs and Wii'd it out.

The good news is she told me that on Valentines day that I should go ahead and get us a nice room so that we may have ANOTHER sun down to sun up day & night of lovin.:trampoline:

I do love those kind of dates, been over a year since the last one, she says it takes that long to build up the energy to do it again.:biggrin:

I know it's some time off but to be with someone for over 24 years and still be able to have nights like that make all the gifts and flowers trivial even if they were 70% off.:whistling:

Please Don't Tell
Mr.Wags

M

Marywanna

Wags,keep your damn cat out of the stash! Look what he's doing when you ain't home!:cathug:

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I also came across the sale of a century this past December in a Coach outlet..they had purses for $150 each!! :yoinks: I would've grabbed one, but damn it..

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes it is damn Fogger acting like a lady to pimp out your wares. Get him GIRLS!!!!

Mr.Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts