What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've not shown this pheno @ 71 days of Cbs1 x (THH x A5hbx x Mac) much.. She's very similar to CBs1.
DSCN5285.JPG
DSCN5301.JPG
DSCN5303.JPG
DSCN5304.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She faded fast in this cold.. She still has 10 more days. My top shelf.. If she had a stronger Skunk aroma this would be damn close to 1980 Skunk. That old school skunk aroma is no more. Imporoving that would be difficult wit the gene pool available today.. All of the Purest Indica and SK#1 seeds are doing great.
DSCN5380.JPG

DSCN5381.JPG

Oreoz x Sherbcake Don't like much so far..
DSCN5390.JPG

DSCN5388.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be hanging onto the BOG Afgh pheno. Shes a solid Afgh IMO.. She has that same aroma the hash had in the 80s. I think a good project will be Bog Afgh x Purest Indica.. I should see some really nice Afghs from this paring.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice garden. Excellent strains, and I can see you're a good grower. Plants are happy and resinous! What is Icc? Is that a cake variety? HK is hindu kush I guess. And Chimera, I thought that was a breeder. Thats an interesting plant. Very few bract leaves, and the ones that are there are short and full of resin. Thanks for sharing!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice garden. Excellent strains, and I can see you're a good grower. Plants are happy and resinous! What is Icc? Is that a cake variety? HK is hindu kush I guess. And Chimera, I thought that was a breeder. Thats an interesting plant. Very few bract leaves, and the ones that are there are short and full of resin. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks...HK=Cherry cookies x C,banana. Hammers Kush...
Chimera is from Beleaf=White Truffle x The Creature. He has 3 clones,2,3,4. Mine is #4...
ICC=ICE CREAM CAKE. Not a fan culling her.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A huge discount going on for Microbes at OGBIOWAR..I ordered a kilo. Normal price $169.99.. With a discount of 110$ the total was $59.50.. Use the code "thanks"
DSCN5473.JPG DSCN5474.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts